Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

daba555, I was reading your posts, and I thought I said thanks, so Thanks! I was hunting in the desert already tongue.gif I just kept finding the new release 'Hiding in the trees' there. Wait, how can you hide, in a tree, IN THE DESERT!? Sorry. Anyway, thanks.

EDIT: Yess! First CB Pink! Go Pink, Go Pink, Go Pink! Found it in desert with 2 hiding in trees! Oh, my god!

EDIT II: I made the 2,000th reply on this forum. Yay!

Edited by YOGSCAST_Dragon

I do still need a hope egg.  I only have one egg space open at the moment but the four eggs I have are hatching tomorrow.

Thank you for your advice, I thought that flamingos where found in the volcano!

Oh, wow, I missed a lot of posts smile.gif

YOGSCAST_Dragon, glad you found one!!! and do you know how many people wish they'd seen so many tree eggs, LOL.

I'll pm sunnynight12345 about an egg, then smile.gif

Deb

EDIT: YOGSCAST, I meant to say, I was referring to the hunting in Desert and Volcano thing smile.gif Because you said you got another flamingo, LOL.

You did say thanks (in advance) for any help with the pinks.

EDIT: I have sent a link to sunnynight12345 for this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/eX5i7

I believe she will accept, as we pm'd first smile.gif

Deb

Edited by daba555

daba555, I was reading your posts, and I thought I said thanks, so Thanks! I was hunting in the desert already tongue.gif I just kept finding the new release 'Hiding in the trees' there. Wait, how can you hide, in a tree, IN THE DESERT!? Sorry. Anyway, thanks.

EDIT: Yess! First CB Pink! Go Pink, Go Pink, Go Pink! Found it in desert with 2 hiding in trees! Oh, my god!

EDIT II: I made the 2,000th reply on this forum. Yay!

congratz! i remember when i found my first pink, it was a glorious day! (only equal to when i found my first red, and only overshadowed when i found my one and only cb gold)

Oh, wow, I missed a lot of posts smile.gif

YOGSCAST_Dragon, glad you found one!!!  and do you know how many people wish they'd seen so many tree eggs, LOL.

I'll pm sunnynight12345 about an egg, then smile.gif

Deb

EDIT:  YOGSCAST, I meant to say, I was referring to the hunting in Desert and Volcano thing smile.gif  Because you said you got another flamingo, LOL.

You did say thanks (in advance) for any help with the pinks.

EDIT:  I have sent a link to sunnynight12345 for this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/eX5i7

I believe she will accept, as we pm'd first smile.gif

Deb

Yes, I got the hope egg from daba555 and a CB pink hatchling influenced female. I influenced the hope egg male. THANK YOU SO MUCH daba555!

Speaking of influencing, we are allowed to influence using the hope dragons right? It didn't say anything about that in the rules did it?

THANKS SO MUCH, AGAIN! smile.gif

EDIT: The hatchling gendered female!

EDIT 2: Hatchling matured! It was named Rising Hopes. (I know I don't have to name the CB Hope, but it'll help me remember that it's part of the Hope lineage.)

Edited by sunnynight12345

Yes, I got the hope egg from daba555 and a CB pink hatchling influenced female. I influenced the hope egg male. THANK YOU SO MUCH daba555!

Speaking of influencing, we are allowed to influence using the hope dragons right? It didn't say anything about that in the rules did it?

THANKS SO MUCH, AGAIN! smile.gif

yes, influence is fine smile.gif

let's hope they gender correctly!

Deb

Yes, I got the hope egg from daba555 and a CB pink hatchling influenced female.  I influenced the hope egg male.  THANK YOU SO MUCH daba555!

Speaking of influencing, we are allowed to influence using the hope dragons right?  It didn't say anything about that in the rules did it?

THANKS SO MUCH, AGAIN!  smile.gif

LOL, god if it was against the rules to use the hope dragons to influence a lot of us would be breaking that one, my hope dragons are one my main sources of influencing!

Edited by Zerhai

5 days til the hatch... DX can't wait!

actually it will hatch in about 6 hours if it has enough clicks, views and unique views...

Should hatch soon. I really hope it genders female, when it matures.

i hope it does too!

Lists all updated to here. smile.gif

Am I correct that PJPRaindrop has not received a Hope egg, yet? If so, I may PM them with an offer to breed one. I think I still have an untried Hope pair.

~purplehaze

I bred a new Hope egg. smile.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/aEZeC

I plan to PM PJOraindrop -- oops, I see I typed that wrong in my update post. sad.gif Sorry PJO!

PM sent. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I bred a new Hope egg.  smile.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/aEZeC

I plan to PM PJOraindrop -- oops, I see I typed that wrong in my update post.  sad.gif Sorry PJO!

PM sent.  smile.gif

if i had been paying more attention i would have done that.... but been really busy with a lot of other lineages too

Edited by Zerhai

That's okay, Zerhai. smile.gif I had an untried pair that I wanted to test for compatibility anyway, and I would just as soon give their eggs away as keep them.

The egg has been transferred.

The hope egg from daba555 grew into a boy hatchling, so both of the dragons I received from daba555 gendered correctly! smile.gif

His name is Hope's Song, and I believe he will become an adult in a day.

The hope egg from daba555 grew into a boy hatchling, so both of the dragons I received from daba555 gendered correctly! smile.gif

congratz!

Aagh, so ANNOYING! Cannot find ANY CB Pinks. I just need a DARN FEMALE and then I can BREED! Sorry for the rage. Going hunting for some Pinks. If you could help, that'd be great.

Aagh, so ANNOYING! Cannot find ANY CB Pinks. I just need a DARN FEMALE and then I can BREED! Sorry for the rage. Going hunting for some Pinks. If you could help, that'd be great.

Sorry you are having trouble finding what you need. They are out there. If I see one when I am cave hunting I will snag it for you.

May I join? I have 2 male and 2 female CB pink dragon that don't have a mate, so I think I'm good.

Sorry you are having trouble finding what you need. They are out there. If I see one when I am cave hunting I will snag it for you.

Thanks so much!

Yay!!! now we just need them to like each other smile.gif

YOGSCAST_Dragon, I'll try to help with a pink, also.

Good going everyone!

Deb

3 days and nothing. Pinks don't like me, do they?

what do you need? male or female? i have two cb pink hatchlings on my scroll (which i influenced to be a pair) but i don't quite remember which is influenced which way.... so as soon as they gender i could send you the one you need

what do you need? male or female? i have two cb pink hatchlings on my scroll (which i influenced to be a pair) but i don't quite remember which is influenced which way.... so as soon as they gender i could send you the one you need

and I just caught an egg, LOL.

I do have a few without mates, so if it's not needed I'll just hang onto it.

of course, there may be more breeding on the way, LOL.

Deb