Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Lists updated to here!

Did anyone get Myst's last egg from E Hope? Zerhai, I saw where you said you would take it, but nothing was posted after that.

~purplehaze

Lists updated to here!

Did anyone get Myst's last egg from E Hope? Zerhai, I saw where you said you would take it, but nothing was posted after that.

~purplehaze

yes i have it, give me a bit to post a link...

Here she is: Enduring Hope's Love Child

Edited by Zerhai

Hey everyone, since last time Newfound Hope and his mate Umbreheart's egg was abandoned because I hadn't noticed I was egglocked. I bred them again and success an egg! tongue.gif

Hey everyone, since last time Newfound Hope and his mate Umbreheart's egg was abandoned because I hadn't noticed I was egglocked. I bred them again and success an egg! tongue.gif

congratz!

I'm so glad! I still have that egg bookmarked, and I see it's grown but not named. Whoever has it probably doesn't realize it's a Hope egg, maybe not even a Forum member. At least we know it grew up safely smile.gif

I've named my latest addition:

Hope Wins

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YoYiv

oh ya Koala contacted me, and asked for a hope egg, i made sure they were on the list then told them i would breed them a hope egg, and when i found out they didn't have any pinks, i am going to get them a cb pink as well and influence/hatch both the hope and cb for them. gonna wait until i have a cb pink for them before i breed the hope egg.

Edited by Zerhai

laugh.gif Wow! Can I join? But, just please because sometimes I can do things wrong tell me if I am.

Well i shall be gone for a while, unsure exactly how long, starting on monday, to help my mother out because she is having hip replacement surgery, and I will have limited internet.

I shouldn't be gone longer than 2 weeks.

Well i shall be gone for a while, unsure exactly how long, starting on monday, to help my mother out because she is having hip replacement surgery, and I will have limited internet.

Best wishes to your Mom for successful surgery and quick recovery. We will miss you.

we'll miss you! I hope you will have at least some access to the 'net smile.gif

Deb

Hope all goes well for your mother.

We'll miss you.

thanks guys!

if anyone wants me to breed one of my hope eggs let me know now, the egg im hatching for koala right now will be my last one i hatch for someone for a while, heh probably the last egg i will breed for anyone until i get back unless someone tells me now and i get it to them before monday.

Edited by Zerhai

Tale of Hope successfully breeded to make this lovely egg!! I think I am going to keep this egg, but I can be added to the breeders list now, right? Thanks~

Tale of Hope successfully breeded to make this lovely egg!! I think I am going to keep this egg, but I can be added to the breeders list now, right? Thanks~

That's a lovely egg! And yes, I will add you to the breeders' list next time I do an update.

I'm also going to keep my hope offspring as well, could I possibly be added to the breeders list as well?

My Hope hatchling is named "Dianne's Hope" after my aunt who passed away from breast cancer in 1988. Just waiting for it to gender to see what I need to do for a mate! smile.gif

congratz on the new hope eggies/dragons!

Edited by Zerhai

I was looking over the list of hopes that everyone has when I came across mine and I see that on the list I only have 2 listed. I have a third one his name is Hope Lives Please can he be added to my hope dragons? I am still accepting request for breeding hope eggs anytime that someone sends me a pm. I am also actively catching CB pink eggs for any members that are in need of a CB pink. Thank you smile.gif

So much activity! Hello everyone smile.gif

I suppose that since i'm willing to breed any of my Hopes as well, I should ask to be put on the breeders' list.

Deb

Ok so I did not get a response from the person who wanted a CB pink egg. So if there is anyone wanting a Pink CB egg soon to be a hatchling please PM me as soon as you can and I will set up a transfer.