Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

My hope dragon's name is Hope of the Deceived, I know, not very classy. But I like it.

the linage

I like it too!

I'd like to be added to the list please!

My Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/polaristar

Oh and the fogged hatchling is a Bronze Shimmer-Scale

Thanks for your interest in the lineage. smile.gif I will get you added to the list. In fact, if you like, I have space now on my scroll to breed you an egg (I need to jump in and offer before Zerhai or my Hopes will never get a chance to breed! laugh.gif) .

Thanks for your interest in the lineage. smile.gif I will get you added to the list. In fact, if you like, I have space now on my scroll to breed you an egg (I need to jump in and offer before Zerhai or my Hopes will never get a chance to breed! laugh.gif) .

Purplehaze bred me an egg. I now have one and will take good care of it biggrin.gif

I like it too!

Thank you. I'm rather proud of the names I come up with. For all of their strangeness.

I love that name too!

Sorry I haven't been checking a whole lot.

My hope pair's first baby! His name is Pale Hope.

I'll start looking for a mate for him.

I have a Pink CB egg, it isn't influenced but I could do that if you want me too. If you want the egg, that is.

I have a Pink CB egg, it isn't influenced but I could do that if you want me too. If you want the egg, that is.

Wow, that's really nice of you!

I would feel really guilty if I accepted it because I got so much from people in this thread, and never gave an egg, so I think you should keep the egg, HimuraMai.

Thank you for offering it though!

I would feel really guilty if I accepted it because I got so much from people in this thread, and never gave an egg, so I think you should keep the egg, HimuraMai.

Actually, I would be revealed if you took that egg. There's something I need to do, and it'll take some looking, but right now I don't have the space. And if that egg could go to someone that needs it, I can move along with my plans much quicker than I thought.

sunny, take the egg - believe me, there will be more, and later you will be giving eggs, too.

and, you'd be helping smile.gif

lovely to see so many new people!

Deb

sunny, take the egg - believe me, there will be more, and later you will be giving eggs, too.

and, you'd be helping smile.gif

lovely to see so many new people!

Deb

YEP! i completely agree! Its wonderful to have so much new blood!

Actually, I would be revealed if you took that egg. There's something I need to do, and it'll take some looking, but right now I don't have the space. And if that egg could go to someone that needs it, I can move along with my plans much quicker than I thought.

Oh. Okay. I'll take it then.

DOUBLE WIN! Pygmy gendered male, and Hope gendered Female!

Also, I need to be RE- Added to the Hope list, I only have one hope...

Edited by YOGSCAST_Dragon

Trying to breed two of my unpaired Hope dragons....

Perpetual Hope has refused yet another mate - at this rate, I'm gonna run out of CB males for her to choose from!

But M8MyM Hope was happy with his mate, so, here is the newest Hope egg:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/p7fiR

Will PM polaristar

Edited by chryse

@Chryse - I am sorry. The list was not updated. Polaristar already has a Hope egg. Although if she wants to take a second, that is okay. Sorry to hear about your picky Hope!

@YOGSCAST_Dragon - You don't need to be put back on the list to get another Hope egg. smile.gif Just ask here in the thread and one of our eager breeders will be glad to supply you with one!

@Chryse - I am sorry. The list was not updated. Polaristar already has a Hope egg. Although if she wants to take a second, that is okay. Sorry to hear about your picky Hope!

@YOGSCAST_Dragon - You don't need to be put back on the list to get another Hope egg. smile.gif Just ask here in the thread and one of our eager breeders will be glad to supply you with one!

*grins happily* many of us can't wait to breed our hopes!

My hope baby is named Pigment of Hope and hopefully they will breed well with their intended mate, Pigment of Support.

Just thought I'd mention, because it has come up before - if you put a link like that in the thread, instead of a PM, then anyone can take it!

Even someone not doing the lineage sad.gif

Deb