Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I thankyou immensely for this wonderful gift.

You are very welcome. smile.gif As a breast cancer survivor I am glad to spread the Hope!

as soon as at least one more of my eggs i have currently on my scroll hatches i plan on breeding one of my hopes, probably one which has not bred yet, if anyone wants an offspring from any of my hope dragons now is a good time to let me know, and if someone takes the first one i will breed another!

Can I be added to the list? I'll begin looking for a CB pink, hopefully I won't get a flamingo wyvern...

I'll add you to the list as soon as I get a chance to update. Thanks for your interest. smile.gif

Pink dragons can often be found in the desert biome and Flamingos don't venture into that climate. wink.gif

Everyone! My first hope egg is gonna grow up real soon and is called Our Hope!

congrats!

sunnynight12345, I'll be happy to breed an egg for you after the new release frenzy.

After the copper situation I plan to empty my egg slots and try to catch as many as I can of whatever is newly released, from now on.

Also, I'm sure there will be plenty of egg offers for you smile.gif

Ugh, been hunting for two DAYS and still can't find a CB Pink. Could someone help me? If you could Female-Influence it, that'd be great, but you don't have to. Thanks, I'll notify if I get one.

EDIT:AHHH! Filled up the last place in my scroll with a darn FLAMINGO WYVERN!!!

Edited by YOGSCAST_Dragon

congrats!

sunnynight12345, I'll be happy to breed an egg for you after the new release frenzy.

After the copper situation I plan to empty my egg slots and try to catch as many as I can of whatever is newly released, from now on.

Also, I'm sure there will be plenty of egg offers for you smile.gif

Thanks so much, daba555!

purplehaze - thanks for the advice!

Got another flamingo. unsure.gif

Thanks so much, daba555!

purplehaze - thanks for the advice!

Got another flamingo.  unsure.gif

my recommendation when looking for cb pinks: don't hang around the coast, only 1 in 5 'pinks' from the coast is a real pink. at least that is my experience, everywhere else i have pretty good luck in finding pinks(when i go hunting for them)

lately i have been on a rare search...... and failing miserably....

arg so annoyed at my daughter, a few hours ago she got on my computer before i had kid keylocked it, and she caught me this 'wonderful' grey egg..... i first tried to abandon it, but of course its still in cooldown, (note i am now egg locked bc of this) then i went to my vampires, cause i have pretty good ratio of vampire eggs that have become vampires and then they were auto abandoned.... but of course its not auto abandoned..... (anyone want a cb vamp egg? cause im gonna give it away in the morning) gladly other egg hatched so i am not egg locked....

Edited by Zerhai

Ok, now one of my eggs has hatched, and Zerhai, yes I would like the Vamp tongue.gif Ok, now I'm hunting for Pinks again. Could you help me, again, if you could Female-Influence, that'd me great, but you don't have to.

EDIT: I turned the Flamingo Wyvern to a Vampie xd.png!

ya know last week i added like 4 cb pinks to my collection of pinks, i watched the thread, but noone was looking for cbs so i kept them.(i always need mates for my hopes since i have so many)

Can I be added to the lists?

from what i see that shouldn't be a problem, I can breed you one in a few days, im not only egg locked but scroll locked as well....

If I get a CB Pink, (Female,) I might be able to breed PJOraindrop a Hope egg.

EDIT: RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! A STUPID FLAMINGO WYVERN!!!!!!!!!

Sorry...

If I get a CB Pink, (Female,) I might be able to breed PJOraindrop a Hope egg.

EDIT: RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! A STUPID FLAMINGO WYVERN!!!!!!!!!

Sorry...

If you stick to Dessert and Volcano, all the pinks there are bright pinks - the flamingos don't visit those biomes.

Also, often there are CB pinks in the AP. It seems to go in spurts.

I'm also locked right now, but will try to help.

Deb

stupid new release it is the bane of my existence, (well that and waiting for tj to breed his dragons.... if i find out he does while im egg locked i will rage... i hate not knowing....)

LOL, yeah....and there's no staggering because you gotta get them all on the same day.

After the copper thing, I'm taking no chances.

However, I did have one Majestic Moonlight egg unhatched last night so had a free spot today, and just this minute snagged a CB pink.

I'll pm YOGSCAST_Dragon

Just 3 more hours...

ah, there you are!

nope, 5 hours....got one on cooldown for you smile.gif

well, geez, you have no influencers!!!

I'll influence and hatch it for you, before I send it. At least you have a better chance that way laugh.gif

EDIT: I have incubated and influenced and hidden it (so I don't accidentally kill it by adding to fansites)

2 days, with all the work done smile.gif You'll just have to wait for it to grow up.

Edited by daba555

Egg locked because of new releases, next egg hatches in 9 hours! sad.gif

I'll go pink hunting then, but I've gotten two Flamingo Wyverns so far. dry.gif

EDIT: Hunting the caves for a pink!

Edited by sunnynight12345

Remember, both of you, that the opinks you need are found in Dessert and Volcano with no flamngos to confuse things.

They are also in other biomes, but those 2 will guarantee you a pink and not a flamingo.

As I posted, I do have one for YOGSCAST_Dragon who seems to not be reading my posts wink.gif

sunnynight12345, I'll look for one for you, also, if you don't find one yourself.

And did you still need a Hope egg? Because I do believe I'll have slots open tomorrow, and will pm you in the morning, probably, before I try breeding. If you don't need one please pm me to let me know smile.gif

Deb

Remember, both of you, that the opinks you need are found in Dessert and Volcano with no flamngos to confuse things.

They are also in other biomes, but those 2 will guarantee you a pink and not a flamingo.

As I posted, I do have one for YOGSCAST_Dragon who seems to not be reading my posts wink.gif

sunnynight12345, I'll look for one for you, also, if you don't find one yourself.

And did you still need a Hope egg? Because I do believe I'll have slots open tomorrow, and will pm you in the morning, probably, before I try breeding. If you don't need one please pm me to let me know smile.gif

Deb

I do still need a hope egg. I only have one egg space open at the moment but the four eggs I have are hatching tomorrow.

Thank you for your advice, I thought that flamingos where found in the volcano!

No, both the desert and the volcano should be flamingo-free. wink.gif

Alpine, Coast, Forest, Jungle are the only places flamingo wyrverns are found!

Meaning you can search worry free for regular pinks only in desert and volcano.

if i have questions about where eggs are found i go to This website? its very useful!