Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Just thought I'd mention, because it has come up before - if you put a link like that in the thread, instead of a PM, then anyone can take it!

Even someone not doing the lineage sad.gif

Deb

I know. I offered the egg to her because she needed a pink dragon. I don't mind if anyone decides to grab it and be off with it.

I know. I offered the egg to her because she needed a pink dragon. I don't mind if anyone decides to grab it and be off with it.

I got the hatchling. Thanks so much!

we prefer for hope eggs to stay within people in the lineage if we can help it, so please if you are going to post a link in the thread, don't just post a transfer, post a trade and tell people to offer an egg from the ap... so we know where it goes

Edited by Zerhai

we prefer for hope eggs to stay within people in the lineage if we can help it, so please if you are going to post a link in the thread, don't just post a transfer, post a trade and tell people to offer an egg from the ap... so we know where it goes

The egg in question is not a Hope egg, but rather a CB pink. smile.gif Hopefully HimuraMai (or anyone else) will not post pickup links in the open for any Hope eggs.

The egg in question is not a Hope egg, but rather a CB pink. smile.gif Hopefully HimuraMai (or anyone else) will not post pickup links in the open for any Hope eggs.

Well, I knew it wasn't a Hope dragon, but just have a general peeve against greedy people who go around grabbing what they can, even when it's obviously meant for someone else.

However, since the giver doesn't mind who gets it, then I sure won't worry about it smile.gif and it landed in the right place, after all biggrin.gif

Well, I knew it wasn't a Hope dragon, but just have a general peeve against greedy people who go around grabbing what they can, even when it's obviously meant for someone else.

However, since the giver doesn't mind who gets it, then I sure won't worry about it smile.gif and it landed in the right place, after all biggrin.gif

ah ok, didn't realize that!

I would like to request a Hope Lineage egg. I have one male pink who has never bred with any other dragon and can gender influence the egg to be female.

Aw!  sad.gif

The hatchling I got from you mis-gendered as well.

Check your pm's - I bred you this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/AFJwl

and you will already have a lovely mate smile.gif

I just hope (no pun intended) that she genders correctly for you smile.gif if not, it's still OK.

zheyrryhn: my hubby bred this for you:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/T5Yze

Please check your pm's. He says this is the start of your army, LOL.

Edited by daba555

Check your pm's - I bred you this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/AFJwl

and you will already have a lovely mate smile.gif

I just hope (no pun intended) that she genders correctly for you smile.gif  if not, it's still OK.

zheyrryhn:  my hubby bred this for you:

Please check your pm's.  He says this is the start of your army, LOL.

lol they will have a lot of messages from us then, i messaged zheyrryhn about breeding them an egg too, I'm a bit crunched for space so don't want to breed if someone isn't gonna take it right away

Edited by Zerhai

Not sure if the list is still open, I would like to be added to the waiting people.

Not sure if the list is still open, I would like to be added to the waiting people.

The list is open and I will add you as soon as I get a chance.

I see you have a CB pink egg on your scroll, but no adults. I would suggest waiting until that egg is hatched and has a gender before you get your Hope dragon. Then one of our breeders can breed you an egg, influence it, and hatch it for you so you are sure to have a breeding pair. Of course if you want to take your chances and get an egg right away, that is okay, too. wink.gif

lol they will have a lot of messages from us then, i messaged zheyrryhn about breeding them an egg too, I'm a bit crunched for space so don't want to breed if someone isn't gonna take it right away

neither of them has picked up their eggs, and I'm always crunched for space, too smile.gif but I rarely get to offer because everyone beats me out, LOL. And I figured I'd do it while I had the space. I don't think it locks up the hubby, and it's the first time he's offered an egg, so hopefully it's wanted.

if Myst was here I wouldn't even try!

I was planning to post when/if either takes their eggs, so PH would know where it went. Or, if I get a response that they don't want them.

The list is open and I will add you as soon as I get a chance.

I see you have a CB pink egg on your scroll, but no adults. I would suggest waiting until that egg is hatched and has a gender before you get your Hope dragon. Then one of our breeders can breed you an egg, influence it, and hatch it for you so you are sure to have a breeding pair. Of course if you want to take your chances and get an egg right away, that is okay, too. wink.gif

Okay, I' ll wait till my pink has a gender wink.gif

neither of them has picked up their eggs, and I'm always crunched for space, too smile.gif but I rarely get to offer because everyone beats me out, LOL. And I figured I'd do it while I had the space. I don't think it locks up the hubby, and it's the first time he's offered an egg, so hopefully it's wanted.

if Myst was here I wouldn't even try!

I was planning to post when/if either takes their eggs, so PH would know where it went. Or, if I get a response that they don't want them.

Sorry I wasn't on earlier, but I got the Hope egg!

zheyrryhn: my hubby bred this for you:

Please check your pm's. He says this is the start of your army, LOL.

Thank you so much! I got the egg and have influenced it female. Let's hope the influence takes, I've had two recent eggs where it didn't work.

I also received another offer of a Hope egg and want to thank the breeders for this. I would love to get another Hope egg to breed with an unmated pink.

I happen to be a pink collector, so this lineage will be well cared for.

I just had an egg hatch so I'm not egg locked and would be happy to take the egg off your hands as soon as you have it.

And thanks tons. I happen to think the pinks are among the cutest dragons in the cave and have a 'pink army' already. I have over 30 on my scroll and grab pink eggs when I see them in the cave. (I've recently given some away to newer players in the BSA gifters since I don't want to be too greedy with them. *grins*) I seem to have great luck finding pinks, reds and whites but never find metallics. Go figure.

I just had an egg hatch so I'm not egg locked and would be happy to take the egg off your hands as soon as you have it.

And thanks tons. I happen to think the pinks are among the cutest dragons in the cave and have a 'pink army' already. I have over 30 on my scroll and grab pink eggs when I see them in the cave. (I've recently given some away to newer players in the BSA gifters since I don't want to be too greedy with them. *grins*) I seem to have great luck finding pinks, reds and whites but never find metallics. Go figure.

I have the same problem! lol!

btw for the thread i bred this eggie for zheyrryhn, just waiting for them to accept: new hope eggie!