Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

MYST! Are you back from the wilds? Didn't get eaten by a bear?

YOU ALL LIE!!! Just so you know...

*glomps Myst* we missed you!

I checked out your scroll and there should not be any issue with you joining so i will give you the cb pink! but until purplehaze approves you i can't give you a hope egg (has already had my head bitten off for that, recently had to regenerate it.... it stung... lol)

*goes to pm*

Thank you for the CB pink! I have influenced him male and am now eager to get my pretty little hope baby so that I can influence her female and have a pretty little pair for the lineage! Thank you!!!

As for regenerating body parts, yeah it hurts and takes a LOT of stamina out of you!

Thank you for the CB pink! I have influenced him male and am now eager to get my pretty little hope baby so that I can influence her female and have a pretty little pair for the lineage! Thank you!!!

As for regenerating body parts, yeah it hurts and takes a LOT of stamina out of you!

Bred this pretty eggie for rekha, and the tele has been sent, just waiting for it to be accepted!

don't be too discouraged yogscast, I have a lot of hope dragons, and if one fails i simply move onto another

it takes time to build up an army of hope but well worth it

Sent this pretty hatchie to LoveLoveNightmare, just waiting for it to be accepted!

(GOTTA LOVE INCUBATE, that reminds me i need more reds......)

Edited by Zerhai

Oh, my, a Myst hit-and-run....no wonder it felt like all y'all were channeling myst-like personalities, LOL.

Zerhai, you don't have to hog all the newbies, ya know smile.gif

But in the interest of building armies, anyone wants another egg just ask me! You can't ever have too many biggrin.gif

Wow! So somehow someone has decided to viewbomb my pretty little hope. My very FIRST hope! sad.gif I have fogged it but goodness how could people be so mean?

Wow! So somehow someone has decided to viewbomb my pretty little hope. My very FIRST hope! sad.gif I have fogged it but goodness how could people be so mean?

Awww! Did it make it sick? It looks more to me like someone just chose to "help" you raise your egg. The views are not really as excessive as viewbombing -- unless of course those views all came in a matter of minutes. Anyway I hope you don't experience any more trouble with it.

It's only 87 views, it's probably just us all looking, maybe?

I had an egg that was from the AP, and put it and 2 others into some ER's - it got over 10,000 views in just a few minutes while the others were normal.

I don't believe it could get over 10,000 in a few minutes unless it's some kind of glitch.

It'll be OK, since you fogged it right away, I'm sure. When I get any new eggs, I always hide them for 24 hours, myself. I didn't used to, but I do now.

smile.gif

Before I fogged it, that all happened within moments. I am just glad I caught it in time! sad.gif I hadn't even put it into any hatcheries yet because I didn't want to risk it since I knew it would be getting views from being in this thread and being a Hope baby.

I do hope you guys are right though and it was just people looking from here because it makes me sad to think someone would be so malicious!!!

As for 10k Views in a few minutes, that is crazy!!!

Before I fogged it, that all happened within moments. I am just glad I caught it in time! sad.gif I hadn't even put it into any hatcheries yet because I didn't want to risk it since I knew it would be getting views from being in this thread and being a Hope baby.

I do hope you guys are right though and it was just people looking from here because it makes me sad to think someone would be so malicious!!!

As for 10k Views in a few minutes, that is crazy!!!

oops i think this was my fault, i usually don't put egg into hatcheries until they hit the 6 day, 14 hour mark but it probably slipped past since another of the eggs i have slipped past as well, sorry....

This sounds cool and I think at some point I'll probably join. I have one questions though. If you get a Hope dragon, do you have to name its offspring with Hope and only breed them to CB Pinks also?

This sounds cool and I think at some point I'll probably join. I have one questions though. If you get a Hope dragon, do you have to name its offspring with Hope and only breed them to CB Pinks also?

yes, all their dragons descended from the original hope pair must have hope in their name, and must be paired with a cb pink

oops i think this was my fault, i usually don't put egg into hatcheries until they hit the 6 day, 14 hour mark but it probably slipped past since another of the eggs i have slipped past as well, sorry....

OoOhh okay! No no it's okay I am just glad to know it wasn't someone being malicious! I love my little hope baby!! I would be horrified if it died on me.

OoOhh okay! No no it's okay I am just glad to know it wasn't someone being malicious! I love my little hope baby!! I would be horrified if it died on me.

when i have this happen to me usually a few hours fogged it goes away....

it hasn't happened for a while, i don't know i guess today the amount of people using AoND is higher.... (thats the only one i have been using this today)

It has gone away but I think I am keeping her fogged a little longer just to be safe.

Oooohh and good news! My hubby is coming to sign up for the Hope Lineage too!!!! He doesn't sign up for much soooo OoOoooo

It has gone away but I think I am keeping her fogged a little longer just to be safe.

Oooohh and good news! My hubby is coming to sign up for the Hope Lineage too!!!! He doesn't sign up for much soooo OoOoooo

nice!

*wills LoveLoveNightmare to get on and accept the hatchling i hatched for them*....... i don't like holding onto gifts for people longer than 24 hours, and its almost hitting that mark..... i will wait 48 hours but i don't like to, if nightmare hits the 48 hour mark i will either find someone else who wants the hatchling or just let it grow up on my scroll.....

*wills LoveLoveNightmare to get on and accept the hatchling i hatched for them*....... i don't like holding onto gifts for people longer than 24 hours, and its almost hitting that mark..... i will wait 48 hours but i don't like to, if nightmare hits the 48 hour mark i will either find someone else who wants the hatchling or just let it grow up on my scroll.....

Sorry for late reply, I had school and i run on a different time frame than EST so I could only accept it now... but I will take care of the pink! smile.gif

Sorry for late reply, I had school and i run on a different time frame than EST so I could only accept it now... but I will take care of the pink! smile.gif

yay it worked! lol i only start getting irritated nearing the end of the first day, but i don't try finding another person to hold it till the end of the second

Edited by Zerhai

*wills LoveLoveNightmare to get on and accept the hatchling i hatched for them*

*High Fives the awesome Will Power* Dang, you really are working on that force huh?