Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Thanks, I'm thinking of renaming it Mysty Hope, should I?

nah the name you gave it is pretty, give another hope that name

Edited by Zerhai

nah the name you gave it is pretty, give another hope that name

I agree!

I do like the name, but you can give to another Hope smile.gif You know there will be more...

I agree!

I do like the name, but you can give to another Hope smile.gif You know there will be more...

So true.

There will be more hopes to name, and probably soon too.

bred this pretty hope eggie to try out a new pair! I'm so happy they liked each other!

also bred this pretty hope eggie to try out another new pair! again so happy they liked each other!

if anyone wants either of them let me know! Always happy to spread the hope!

Edited by Zerhai

Lists updated to here.

@ YOGSCAST_Dragon - when you are updating information on a dragon (like a name) it helps if you link to the dragon so I am sure which dragon it is and whether it is already on your list. smile.gif It just makes my life easier.

~purplehaze

bred this pretty hope eggie to try out a new pair! I'm so happy they liked each other!

also bred this pretty hope eggie to try out another new pair! again so happy they liked each other!

if anyone wants either of them let me know! Always happy to spread the hope!

You might want to send a PM to Ari97 if you don't mind influencing and hatching one of them for her. Her CB pink has gendered female and she has no other pinks to use for influence. If you don't want to hold one that long let me know and I will offer to breed her one. smile.gif

You might want to send a PM to Ari97 if you don't mind influencing and hatching one of them for her. Her CB pink has gendered female and she has no other pinks to use for influence. If you don't want to hold one that long let me know and I will offer to breed her one. smile.gif

ok! I have no issue doing that! *goes to pm them*

Hi!

Just thought to mention, the egg I got from Zerhai grew up a while ago and I named her Hidden Hope - V. (Her mate's named Finding What's Hiding CB. biggrin.gif) You may put me on the 'Breeders who may be contacted by PM to request an egg' -list. smile.gif

Edited by Crithach

this little hope eggie is the one i'm influencing/hatching for Ari97, they haven't responded to my pm but the influence is already set up

so if anyone else wants this hope eggie its also up for grabs

Edited by Zerhai

I just came back to share the fact that both of my eggs hatched and are female.

Here is Zhey's Sheltering Hope and Zhey's Cynthia's Royal Hope both are named from their parents.

As soon as a few more eggs hatch--and the second Hope matures--I'll be breeding them and offering their first offspring back here to someone who wants them. (I'm still searching the caves for another pink egg to influence male for Cynthia's Royal Hope.)

Thank you for the wonderful dragons.

EDITED TO ADD: And of course Sheltering Hope and the CB unmated male I had just refused. Back to the drawing board.

Edited by zheyrryhn

I just came back to share the fact that both of my eggs hatched and are female.

Here is Zhey's Sheltering Hope and Zhey's Cynthia's Royal Hope both are named from their parents.

As soon as a few more eggs hatch--and the second Hope matures--I'll be breeding them and offering their first offspring back here to someone who wants them. (I'm still searching the caves for another pink egg to influence male for Cynthia's Royal Hope.)

Thank you for the wonderful dragons.

EDITED TO ADD: And of course Sheltering Hope and the CB unmated male I had just refused. Back to the drawing board.

someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe refusal means you can try that male with one of your other Hopes.

hopefully PH will come by and confirm that. you still will need one, but not two, at least smile.gif

someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe refusal means you can try that male with one of your other Hopes.

hopefully PH will come by and confirm that. you still will need one, but not two, at least smile.gif

Deb is correct. If the male refused one Hope female you can still try it with your other Hope.

As well as expanding my Pink army, (Most are Male CB's,) I have a silver tinsel descended from pokemonfan13's scroll!

As well as expanding my Pink army, (Most are Male CB's,) I have a silver tinsel descended from pokemonfan13's scroll!

both this hope influenced male (reserved for ari, but they haven't even responded or seen the first pm i sent them) and this hope influenced female (unclaimed) have hatched (or are very close)

i don't like holding dragons i have hatched for someone very long after they have hatched, so they have about 48 hours to at least pm me back.... before i find someone else to take him. and tell them they took too long....