Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Ah, nobody wants the E. Hope Egg...mmm...maybe I will vamp it...mmm...

Ah, nobody wants the E. Hope Egg...mmm...maybe I will vamp it...mmm...

WHAT NOOOOOOO!!! if its a choice between me taking it and vamping it, let me give it a good home, its sister will welcome it with open arms!

:-)

I am only kidding of course PH. You know I would never do that...lol. I have too much respect for the lineage. :-)

hehehehe...I am one of those odd ones in the lineage...I would never do anything to destroy the lineage...although making E. Hope a zombie...mmm...lol. Just kidding...hehehe...I enjoy causing not really all that much trouble.

I have to have fun before I head to Maine and loose most of my internet access. :-)

I am only kidding of course PH. You know I would never do that...lol. I have too much respect for the lineage. :-)

hehehehe...I am one of those odd ones in the lineage...I would never do anything to destroy the lineage...although making E. Hope a zombie...mmm...lol. Just kidding...hehehe...I enjoy causing not really all that much trouble.

I have to have fun before I head to Maine and loose most of my internet access. :-)

lol but seriously i will take the e.hope egg

I know you well enough, I think, to know that. wink.gif

Hmmm . . . E Hope as a zombie? Nah! It would ruin her complexion!

OMG I can't stop laughing....

and I wish I could go to Maine for the summer, and avoid this 110% humidity and 120-degree heat we'll be having. I'm already miserable, and it's only in the high 80's this week sad.gif

and yeah, being zombified would definitely not help the complexion, just think of how much moisturizer you'd need to buy!

Congrats on Hope for Eternity growing up! Wishing you good luck on catching a mate. If I'd known, I wouldn't have passed up several in Desert and Volcano because I was needing something else.

Seems they're always there when you don't need them, and never there when you do dry.gif

Edited by daba555

Hey Myst - enjoy your time in Maine!

When we go up to the Adirondacks & loose internet - it can be interesting - we all seem to go through withdrawal... laugh.gif

& I don't think there is enough moisturizer in the world, so please don't zombify her! ohmy.gif

Here is my Newest Hope Dragon to my army:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/5jlcO

I will enjoy my time in Maine, the National Park Service sends me to all the cool places. :-)

Anyways, I will keep trying to breed Hope Eggs, might get them b/c I might be able to do the every 7 days. Dunno...but don't worry I will still be "creepy" HAHAHA...

Here is my Newest Hope Dragon to my army:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/5jlcO

I will enjoy my time in Maine, the National Park Service sends me to all the cool places. :-)

Anyways, I will keep trying to breed Hope Eggs, might get them b/c I might be able to do the every 7 days. Dunno...but don't worry I will still be "creepy" HAHAHA...

have fun! we shall miss you, and maybe gain some sanity while you are gone. (only to lose it again once you return)

Woo hoo by Hope dragon and my caveborn have their first baby - if there's anyone waiting for one happy to pass it along

Edited by rubybear

Woo hoo by Hope dragon and my caveborn have their first baby ~please use lineage code~ - if there's anyone waiting for one happy to pass it along

Congratulations! But please use the lineage view when you post dragons, especially growing ones that could get view-bombed.

Edited by purplehaze

Congratulations! But please use the lineage view when you post dragons, especially growing ones that could get view-bombed.

whoops I totally forgot - have taken out the link will replace with lineage later (suppose to be cooking now)

I would like to be put on the wait list for a Hope egg, please. I'm egg locked right now but should have a spot in a couple of days. I already have a CB pink so hopefully I can soon have a breeding pair! This lineage is a great idea. smile.gif

Wibby Wobby Timey Whimey!!! Oh wait...What? Anyways, I am off to Maine tomorrow, do my best to keep those E. Hope Eggs flowing.

Peace out!!!

Wibby Wobby Timey Whimey!!! Oh wait...What? Anyways, I am off to Maine tomorrow, do my best to keep those E. Hope Eggs flowing.

Peace out!!!

do they have dragons in Maine?

laugh.gif I hope you enjoy your time there, we'll miss you. I also hope you can check in once in a while!

Deb

Have fun in Maine, Myst! (& don't forget to pack your sonic screwdriver!)

may I have a Hope dragon?

It would be best to wait until after the new releases; I don't think many people will be breeding their dragons because they'll be stocking up on new eggs! (Also, to put you on the list I think PH will have to see your scroll. smile.gif )

Have fun in Maine, Myst! Yes, be sure to bring your screwdriver. Mine goes everywhere with me. wink.gif

Edited by Dimar

I would love to participate in this project!

I currently have both a male and female pink that are CB and childless! Please add me to the waitlist smile.gif