Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

If anyone could add me to a list for a pink, that would be amazing. ^^

If anyone could add me to a list for a pink, that would be amazing. ^^

I will add you to the list when I get a chance, if you don't get an egg from someone first. You might try sending a PM to Pallidsilversky (2 posts above yours) because it looks like there might be an egg available right away. smile.gif

I will add you to the list when I get a chance, if you don't get an egg from someone first. You might try sending a PM to Pallidsilversky (2 posts above yours) because it looks like there might be an egg available right away. smile.gif

I sent a PM to WolfLover8. smile.gif

I've recieved an egg from Pallidsilversky, thanks a bunch! Can't wait for it to hatch and to get a CB to go with it. smile.gif

Hello, I haven't been around for a while, but I'm back.

When I came back all my dragons were without names, and for some reason I thought all my named dragons had been deleted from my scroll.

It took me till just now to realize that I still have my Hope dragon - I thought I lost it! I finally figured it out, and renamed my first Hope with the same name she had, and so on.

The latest to hatch: http://dragcave.net/lineage/iqIDt

I gifted this to my hubby, so he has it, and has named it with Hope in the name, and will follow the rules. I gave it to him before I realized it was my Hope's offspring.

The 4 oldest are all wild...I know the original pair are from here, but I'm not sure about the second gen - can anyone clue me in? I'm quite sure I didn't release my Hope dragon, but stuff happens around here and I get easily confused.

If all is OK, I would like to say that I'd be happy to contribute eggs, but someone has to tell me what to do, 'cause I don't know.

Thanks smile.gif

Deb

Edited by daba555

Wow, Deb! Yours must have been one of the earliest of the Hopes! I see she is listed on our roster, but since I don't have links to the dragons there I didn't realize that she was a third gen. I have been thinking that Mysthunter's Enduring Hope was the only third gen Hope left. The first two gens were lost when Dixie's scroll was burned. So I can see why you didn't realize at first that she was your Hope dragon if none of the ones before her had names!

Edited by purplehaze

Wow, Deb! Yours must have been one of the earliest of the Hopes! I see she is listed on our roster, but since I don't have links to the dragons there I didn't realize that she was a third gen. I have been thinking that Mysthunter's Eternal Hope was the only third gen Hope left. The first two gens were lost when Dixie's scroll was burned. So I can see why you didn't realize at first that she was your Hope dragon if none of the ones before her had names!

I would have known if her name hadn't disappeared - I was mostly concerned about that second gen, but if it's OK, then all is well smile.gif She's from 2009.

I do want to have room for Valentines, but if you want to give me a bit of guidance, I'd be happy to breed for the cause.

question 1 - can I breed her to another CB pink male who has no offspring?

question 2 - can I breed her to the same CB male she's mated with before?

question 3 - if I can donate eggs, how do I know who to give them to?

The hubby will breed his new baby when she grows up, to a CB female or male, and donate as well.

To answer your questions:

1. No, the Hopes are supposed to be monogamous so she should stay with her original mate.

2. See #1 above. wink.gif

3. The best way to know is to keep an eye on this thread. When someone comes along and wants to be added to the wait list I need to approve them first, but once I have posted that I will add them to that list, they can get an egg even if I have not gotten them on the list yet. That just happened a few posts up from yours today.

To answer your questions:

1. No, the Hopes are supposed to be monogamous so she should stay with her original mate.

2. See #1 above.  wink.gif

3. The best way to know is to keep an eye on this thread. When someone comes along and wants to be added to the wait list I need to approve them first, but once I have posted that I will add them to that list, they can get an egg even if I have not gotten them on the list yet. That just happened a few posts up from yours today.

I think I messed up tho sad.gif

I was looking at the lineage of the newest hatchling, but when I look at hers, I've done a bad thing and mated her to others - I think that ruins the whole thing, right?

I don't know why, and it's hard to remember so far back, but I'm thinking that I was told it was OK, but that only offspring from a CB pink mating could continue the line.

If I messed up, I'm sorry - I might have been confused? Or was there a rule change (I hope - no pun intended).

*** On the first page, it doesn't actually spell it out the way you just did - I don't know if I asked about that, and I just recently deleted all the emails about the hope line, not realizing I still had mine sad.gif

Edited by daba555

hahaha! I still have the oldest Hope by 6 days!!! ;-)

After Valentines Day, I will take requests for an E. Hope egg! Welcome back Deb.

hahaha! I still have the oldest Hope by 6 days!!! ;-)

After Valentines Day, I will take requests for an E. Hope egg! Welcome back Deb.

wow, totally awesome scroll!

I have a feeling my Hope is disqualified, anyway, and I'm very unhappy.

*Cannot believe I've never seen this before*

I would be honored to receive a hope Egg. I already have cb pinks. wub.gif

I think I messed up tho sad.gif

I was looking at the lineage of the newest hatchling, but when I look at hers, I've done a bad thing and mated her to others - I think that ruins the whole thing, right?

I don't know why, and it's hard to remember so far back, but I'm thinking that I was told it was OK, but that only offspring from a CB pink mating could continue the line.

If I messed up, I'm sorry - I might have been confused?  Or was there a rule change (I hope - no pun intended).

*** On the first page, it doesn't actually spell it out the way you just did - I don't know if I asked about that, and I just recently deleted all the emails about the hope line, not realizing I still had mine sad.gif

Well, I thought this rule covered that:

3. It must breed for life with a CB new pink dragon. The CB you want to use in the lineage must be childless, and the Hope pink must be its first mate.

I have always interpreted that as what I told you.

I am not quite sure what you are saying. You have mated your Hope with other dragons besides the CB mate? I don't have time to go look at your scroll right now. I will try to sort it all out later. Don't worry, though, the lineage has seen many mistakes and survived. wink.gif

And @ KaelaBoo24 - Thanks for your interest in the lineage. I will be glad to add you to the list for an egg and we will try to get you one as soon as possible. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

PH, is always doing the best for this lineage... :-)

And yes there has been some cross breeding...to answer the question, but it is what it is. :-)

Well, I thought this rule covered that:

I have always interpreted that as what I told you.

I am not quite sure what you are saying. You have mated your Hope with other dragons besides the CB mate? I don't have time to go look at your scroll right now. I will try to sort it all out later. Don't worry, though, the lineage has seen many mistakes and survived. wink.gif

well, as I said somewhere, I do get confused. I seem to not have not understood the "for life" part as being monogamous.

yes, I bred her to a Christmas dragon. no, I didn't consider that to be perpetuating the Hope line. It was just the one time, too.

I perpetuated the Hope line by breeding each successive one to a CB pink, as instructed. So the Hope dragons are all a Hope x CB pink.

The latest is 5th gen, so there's just mine, one offspring and then her one offspring.

My newest CB pink gendered male, I am so happy and I named him after the child I gave up for adoption, Johnathan Dra'axi

Yay just got 2 more cb pinks, i will let them take genders naturally and then when my hope dragons produce eggs i will influence them to match the cb.

Once each pair has bred one egg(which i will keep) any other hope eggs from that pair i will be willing to give to someone else who wants a hope egg

well, as I said somewhere, I do get confused.  I seem to not have not understood the "for life" part as being monogamous.

yes, I bred her to a Christmas dragon.  no, I didn't consider that to be perpetuating the Hope line.  It was just the one time, too.

I perpetuated the Hope line by breeding each successive one to a CB pink, as instructed.  So the Hope dragons are all a Hope x CB pink. 

The latest is 5th gen, so there's just mine, one offspring and then her one offspring.

The first hope egg I got was a fail egg, she came from a lineage that went against the rules and I asked if i could freeze her to ensure she wasn't bred accidentily, prolly one of the only frozen dragons in this lineage.....

I have a question, Can I breed my cbs to others like my other cb pinks, such as to help people get pink dragons who do not have them

Edited by Zerhai

well, as I said somewhere, I do get confused.  I seem to not have not understood the "for life" part as being monogamous.

yes, I bred her to a Christmas dragon.  no, I didn't consider that to be perpetuating the Hope line.  It was just the one time, too.

I perpetuated the Hope line by breeding each successive one to a CB pink, as instructed.  So the Hope dragons are all a Hope x CB pink. 

Well, as Myst says "It is what it is." I am not going to disqualify any of your dragons from the lineage (except obviously the Christmas one.)

So, go and sin no more. wink.gif

@ Zerhai - the idea is that the pink Hope and her pink CB mate are supposed to be exclusive mates for life. Maybe the rules need to be rewritten to clarify that, but I know that that was dixie's original intent.

Edited by purplehaze

Yay Hope will Spring Eternal and Johnathan CB Dra'axi bred and produced this egg:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NAs4j Yay

edit: purplehaze: ty for clarifying I was asking since i am relatively new to the lineage and I only recently acquired my bronze trophy!

Edit again: (wow noone has been posting here) johnathan and eternals egg hatched, Yay, I think i had it influenced but i don't remember to what.... lol been so busy trying to get ahold of at least one of each valentine dragon of each previous year with at least a decent lineage, (i managed to get one of each none more than 3G I am so happy

Edited by Zerhai

I would be happy to receive a hope egg. I will be getting cb pinks though for sure. wink.gif

Thanks for your interest in the lineage. I will get you on the list as soon as I have time to update. smile.gif

Thanks for your interest in the lineage. I will get you on the list as soon as I have time to update. smile.gif

Thank you! I am so excited!