Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Thanks, SoldierGirlForever. There are actually two people ahead of Zerhai already on the list and one request that was posted, but I missed it.

Chryse has offered an egg to the first person on the list, and I don't know if there was any response or not.

I am going to do an update today, if all goes well.

Lists have been updated to here!

Please let me know if I have missed anything.

Also a reminder to all lineage members to keep your information updated here when you breed new Hopes or transfer them to others, or name them or anything like that that would affect any of the lists.

~purplehaze

*grin* i am glad to take part! I am a very patient person or try to be!

I really like this lineage idea- my grandmother has been undergoing treatment for breast cancer. Plus, more Pink dragons are always good. xd.png

Too bad my scroll and PMs are hectic right now. When things calm down, I'll join this, okay? Keep an eye out for my return! biggrin.gif

Thanks for your interest Dimar. Best wishes to your grandmother!

You will be most welcome to join us when you are ready. smile.gif

Sent teleport link for Hope of Ages' egg to Tinks.Mess

Welcome to the lineage! smile.gif

The mates are supposed to be CB. It appears there was some mistake made in the line of your egg. I have not been checking lineages closely lately. I'm sorry about that.

I am sending you a PM, also.

The mates are supposed to be CB. It appears there was some mistake made in the line of your egg. I have not been checking lineages closely lately. I'm sorry about that.

I am sending you a PM, also.

then if the cb egg doesn't gender right i will work on getting ahold of another pink cb i have had pretty good luck in the massive pile with getting cbs(since the cb egg i currently have will age to adult before the hope egg is gendered)

or if it doesn't i will ask a friend who has a properly gendered pink to influence it for me...

Edited by Zerhai

My little Hope from Myst has gendered female and is named Lovera Lasting Hope.

I have bred a replacement Hope egg for Zerhai, as well.

I just happen to have 3 wonderful, wonderful, wonderful Hope Eggs from different lineages.

I personally would like to see these eggs go to people who have been established in the lineage and won't run off with these Hope eggs and let them become unnamed...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/H9TNN

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jMIVi

http://dragcave.net/lineage/V6n8H

Dang, dang, dang...I just looked at E. Hope I got her in Nov. of 2009...what a while ago...and she has 23 children, and more grandchildren then I could count...dang...

Edited by Mysthunter

Hello again! Things have calmed down now, can I be put on the waiting list for an egg? biggrin.gif

I would love to opportunity to be added to the wait list! I unfortunately have the breast cancer gene in my family and have lot both my grandmothers to breast cancer.

i can send the egg to one of them purplehaze

I'd love an egg. I'm locked for another hour until I can drop one of my CB eggs. Or sooner if my silly ice would hatch!

I'm locked for about a day so I would be totally fine if you sent it to Pallidsilversky first, if you do decide to gift it. wink.gif

My hope egg is a female named Warrior for Hope

Still working on getting her a mate, I thought I had one but somehow missed that they had to be a NEW cb and childless... mine was from 2009 and had a child (another pink) prior sad.gif

So I'm back to trolling the board looking a cb pink NOT a flamingo sad.gif ... why must they both say the same thing mad.gif