Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Fine, fine, fine...don't yell...don't yell...I will post everything...promise.../sigh. Mysthunter always gets in trouble. sad.gif

Here is a list with links of all my Hope Dragons...well should be all my Hope Dragons.

Awwww, Myst, I didn't really mean to yell. *hugs*

Anyway, thanks much for all those links and the updates on your gf's dragons - I only had one of them listed. That saved me a lot of time!

@ Deb - Usually you would PM the one that has been on the list longest. They were all listed the same day, but I believe they are listed in the order that they made their request, so Beaucifalous should probably be next. smile.gif

I can breed you a 5th gen, but that is the lowest I can go. I think Deb (daba555) or Mysthunter or twokeen all have gen 3 Hopes, so could breed you a 4th gen, but that will be as low as you can get. The first two generations were lost when owners' scrolls were  burnt and are now wild dragons. sad.gif

The Hopes do tend toward female lines.  laugh.gif

ok, ty for the info then, i know who to ask now

also I would like to be put on the breeder on request list since I now have 2 pairs to breed and one which is very.... stubborn.... lol

*takes a deep breath* i tried to look up a male line of hope.... and when i did the longest one i found ended with someone breaking the pink..... I am sad....

does anyone know if twokeen still active?

Edited by Zerhai

@ Deb - Usually you would PM the one that has been on the list longest. They were all listed the same day, but I believe they are listed in the order that they made their request, so Beaucifalous should probably be next. smile.gif

OK, then, I pm'd her and await a reply smile.gif

Dimar: For some odd reason your avatar from MLP is pretty interesting...bright colors interesting pose...I dunno...just seems cool. I think...

Anyways, PH is the coolest, and yes I rarely obey the rules here, I am a bit shocked she has not run me out yet. She is prob the nicest mod on the DC boards...so...send her your CB metals b/c she rules that much.

I have a new Hope Dragon Egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ISM7I

This egg is up for grabs for all active Hope lineage people...and I want to spread the love, if you are an active member AND PH likes you ;-) I will breed you an egg from any of my Hope Dragons...

Also because Dimar you have such a cool avatar, you get the next E.H. hope egg I get...

A non-Hope lineage plea. I am in desperate need of a BP Gen 2 Blusang Egg...this egg I need as a mate for: http://dragcave.net/lineage/73XOX

Edited by Mysthunter

Dimar: For some odd reason your avatar from MLP is pretty interesting...bright colors interesting pose...I dunno...just seems cool. I think...

Anyways, PH is the coolest, and yes I rarely obey the rules here, I am a bit shocked she has not run me out yet. She is prob the nicest mod on the DC boards...so...send her your CB metals b/c she rules that much.

I have a new Hope Dragon Egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ISM7I

This egg is up for grabs for all active Hope lineage people...and I want to spread the love, if you are an active member AND PH likes you ;-) I will breed you an egg from any of my Hope Dragons...

Also because Dimar you have such a cool avatar, you get the next E.H. hope egg I get...

A non-Hope lineage plea. I am in desperate need of a BP Gen 2 Blusang Egg...this egg I need as a mate for: http://dragcave.net/lineage/73XOX

Hey Myst since I am looking for a hope egg of the lowest gen possible to do a more 'male' oriented hope lineage, could you breed me an egg from this: Live for Hope

Pretty please.

(if you will I am egg locked at the moment, but will be lifted in a few hours hopefully)

Edited by Zerhai

Hey Myst since I am looking for a hope egg of the lowest gen possible to do a more 'male' oriented hope lineage, could you breed me an egg from this: Live for Hope

Pretty please.

(if you will I am egg locked at the moment, but will be lifted in a few hours hopefully)

Zerhai, her Enduring Hope is 3rd gen, as is my There Is Always Hope.

I am happy to volunteer to breed, if they will, and egg for you after they're available again. 4 days, though.

Let me know.

Deb

Edited by daba555

Zerhai, her Enduring Hope is 3rd gen, as is my There Is Always Hope.

I am happy to volunteer to breed, if they will, and egg for you after they're available again. 4 days, though.

Let me know.

Deb

the one from yours I would want deb is this one: There is Always Hope

I am honestly not picky, though there is one that has a 3rd gen male hope dragon that I have not seen active.... twokeen but I will take what I can get...

I am honestly not picky, though there is one that has a 3rd gen male hope dragon that I have not seen active.... twokeen but I will take what I can get...

OK, I will try for an egg as soon as I can - it is 4 days, but I am happy to if you don't mind waiting.

Deb

Hatchling of hope

I found this little hatchie during the valentine egg blarg

I hope (lol) to match it with any hope eggs i get, is that okay?

also, thanks to Pallisilversky and daba555 for their awesomeness and being willing to breed me a hope egg ( I was hoping for 2 of them)

OK, I will try for an egg as soon as I can - it is 4 days, but I am happy to if you don't mind waiting.

Deb

i am perfectly fine waiting!

Zerhai, I have a Hope baby from twokeen that hasn't grown up yet and doesn't have a name (name them when I'm sure they like their mate). If "he" likes his prospective mate next week, I could give you the egg produced smile.gif Will officially announce my new Hope when "he" is named smile.gif

OK< then, Beaucifalous has her egg! As pretty as that egg you caught is, though, you're mate is supposed to be a caveborn, and they only mate with each other, so you need to catch a CB pink for your Hope.

Zerhai, I will breed you an egg as soon as I can, although I think you're going to want the Twokeen offspring! What a kind offer.

cirruspuss, I'm happy to hear you're on the mend smile.gif I'd love an egg later from Hope for Time, what an awesome lineage!!

prettyfrostdragon, good for you! I haven't even seen any in my forays to the Cave.

Deb

Beaucifalous, I see you haven't picked up your egg - I have pm'd you the link, in case you haven't looked smile.gif

Deb

Hatchling of hope

I found this little hatchie during the valentine egg blarg

I hope (lol) to match it with any hope eggs i get, is that okay?

also, thanks to Pallisilversky and daba555 for their awesomeness and being willing to breed me a hope egg ( I was hoping for 2 of them)

That is a very pretty little pink dragon, but the mates for the Hope dragons have to be CB (caveborn) pinks.

I would just like to mention that I had named my female hope hatchling Links to Hope. Wasn't sure if we needed that sort of update or not, because I saw an post of all the names....

Beaucifalous, I see you haven't picked up your egg - I have pm'd you the link, in case you haven't looked smile.gif

Deb

Beaucifalous:

OK, third and last pm sent with link, and a request to let me know if you want this egg. It's going to hatch later today, and I'd really like to offer it to someone else if you don't want it.

Please let me know.

Deb

Zerhai,  I have a Hope baby from twokeen that hasn't grown up yet and doesn't have a name (name them when I'm sure they like their mate).  If "he" likes his prospective mate next week, I could give you the egg produced smile.gif  Will officially announce my new Hope when "he" is named smile.gif

Zerhai, I wanted to make sure you didn't miss this...I know you will want this baby!

post from Ldyfsh

Deb

Edited by daba555

Zerhai, I wanted to make sure you didn't miss this...I know you will want this baby!

post from Ldyfsh

Deb

yes i do.... i have to make room though

I have a CB pink I managed to snag for someone who needs one and dosen't have any CB pinks yet!

http://dragcave.net/Lineage/tX9WZ

Send me a PM!

good for you!

my DH's pair weren't interested, but PH says to give it a few tries as long as they don't really hate each other, LOL.

He would take it if nobody else needs it, but I think the new people probably need it more.

We are going to keep trying to catch him one, though. It's funny how I saw so many when we thought we didn't need any. Now, we don't see any!

I did find out that if you see a pink in Desert or Volcano, it's our pink - in the other biomes it could also be a flamingo. So, he's been haunting those 2 but hasn't seen anything yet.

Deb