Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Congrats on all the new "Hopes"!! It is my privilege to introduce you all to my newest female "Hope" (dedicated to my daughter-in-law who is currently fighting BC):

Breath of Hope

She also has a new mate thanks to a generous DCer... he has just gendered but is currently unnamed... when he gets named and grows up he and "Breath" will be joinning the ranks of my own "Hope Army" and bring the count up to 6 mated Hope pairs. smile.gif If anyone would like an egg from any of my pairs don't hesitate to ask smile.gif

My Hope for Humanity's mate, Kind Soul just grew up <3 I'd love to try and breed the two for someone as soon as I'm not egg locked biggrin.gif

@ Cirruspuss - I just caught a CB Pink smile.gif If you'd like it, it's yours as soon as its cool down is up. Just let me know if you'd like it biggrin.gif

Thank you biggrin.gif

And thanks again for bestowing one of your line upon me! She's beautiful biggrin.gif

I'd love to be a breeder but I can't find a female mate! As soon as I get one I'll be open to, though!

If I manage to snag another CB pink once my current batch of eggs have hatched, I'll save it for you Emmerz smile.gif I seem to have a bit of luck with CB pinks as of late.

If I manage to snag another CB pink once my current batch of eggs have hatched, I'll save it for you Emmerz smile.gif I seem to have a bit of luck with CB pinks as of late.

That would be awesome! Thank you.

/pokes head in...Yeah...I can breed again if anybody wants, send me a PM.

/sneaks out.

Oh, my updated list:

Hope is Everlasting

Luna Lovegood's Starless Hope

Luna's Happy Hope

Hope of Darkness

Luna's Hope at Night

Luna's Haunted Hope

Luna's Shadow of Hope

I think that is it...

PH, you are the only active Mod left?! How did that happen... :-(

Edited by Mysthunter

Happy to report both my hope and his mate have matured and I just bred my first hope offspring from them! biggrin.gif

If anybody would like the egg please pm me (I think that's the way it goes?) or post on here

If not I'll happily keep it

http://dragcave.net/lineage/SagC7

wub.gif your hopes myst!

Thanks for your pm

Just a reminder that my hope egg is still available if anyone wants it, but you need to be fast as it'll hatch in 7hours or so!

/pokes head in...Yeah...I can breed again if anybody wants, send me a PM.

/sneaks out.

Oh, my updated list:

Hope is Everlasting

Luna Lovegood's Starless Hope

Luna's Happy Hope

Hope of Darkness

Luna's Hope at Night

Luna's Haunted Hope

Luna's Shadow of Hope

I think that is it...

PH, you are the only active Mod left?! How did that happen... :-(

Thanks for the update, Myst.

Some might question how "active" even I am as a Mod. wink.gif I guess real life has just overtaken the rest. *shrug* There is really not too much for one mod to handle if she keeps up with it! tongue.gif

a new update over here Forever Hopeful and his mate Purity Dreamer have had a hatchling named Hope of a Lifetime.....if anyone wants it or wants me to breed one PM me

That would be awesome! Thank you.

If you still need a CB Pink I FINALLY caught one earlier today biggrin.gif Sorry it took so long - I kept getting Flamingo Wyvern eggs -____-

Just let me know if you still need it, and I'll get a tele link to your inbox asap smile.gif

What is a Hope egg?

Edit - Oh sorry! I didn't see the first post. How beautiful smile.gif

Edited by ShannonLouXO

Here is an updated list of my Hope Dragons:

Hope of a Newborn

Forever Hopeful

Hope of a Lifetime

all are gendered male and each has a mate.....

Happy to announce the hatching of my second hope dragon! Mysthunter kindly gave me this little darling biggrin.gif thank you so much again! I'm hoping she will gender female to keep the lineage a stairstep, and I'm now hunting for CB pinks again! rolleyes.gif lol

http://dragcave.net/lineage/hquJs

I finally have a mate for my Horizon's Hope thanks to Wahya! I'll be able to try breeding for someone as soon as she matures. biggrin.gif

I finally have a mate for my Horizon's Hope thanks to Wahya! I'll be able to try breeding for someone as soon as she matures. biggrin.gif

congrats Emmerz24

Please, may I be added to the waiting list?

Scroll

Certainly! Thanks for your interest in this line. smile.gif I will be doing an update soon and will get you added then.