Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I did find out that if you see a pink in Desert or Volcano, it's our pink - in the other biomes it could also be a flamingo. So, he's been haunting those 2 but hasn't seen anything yet.

Deb

Yeah, that's where I got both my C.B Pinks.

I have a CB pink I managed to snag for someone who needs one and dosen't have any CB pinks yet!

http://dragcave.net/Lineage/tX9WZ

Send me a PM!

I know that SoldierGirlForever has been looking for one for a long time. If no one contacts you about yours you might try sending her a PM. smile.gif

I know that SoldierGirlForever has been looking for one for a long time. If no one contacts you about yours you might try sending her a PM. smile.gif

Sent her a PM! Thanks for the heads up!

I have sent a message to Beaucifalous that not having heard from her after 4 pm's and a couple of posts here, I am giving the egg to someone else.

I have pm'd kittycaty and offered it to her. Should there be extenuating circumstances I'll be more than happy to breed again later on for Beaucifalous.

Deb

EDIT 2/21: OK, the transfer expired, I guess, and I have no transporters for right now, so I give up.

Edited by daba555

I have sent a message to Beaucifalous that not having heard from her after 4 pm's and a couple of posts here, I am giving the egg to someone else.

I have pm'd kittycaty and offered it to her. Should there be extenuating circumstances I'll be more than happy to breed again later on for Beaucifalous.

Deb

EDIT 2/21: OK, the transfer expired, I guess, and I have no transporters for right now, so I give up.

HI, if someone gets in touch with you and wants the Hope egg, I have lots of TPs... just let me know and I'll send you a 2-way with an AP egg and then send the Hope egg on to whomever you say gets it... just trying to help keep the "Hope" spreading smile.gif

HI, if someone gets in touch with you and wants the Hope egg, I have lots of TPs... just let me know and I'll send you a 2-way with an AP egg and then send the Hope egg on to whomever you say gets it... just trying to help keep the "Hope" spreading smile.gif

Thanks so much, if anyone ever ever does want it - despite having people asking, I may end up keeping her - I'm so bummed!

Not that I wouldn't love her, but I was really trying to "give" a little dry.gif

Edited by daba555

Hi there! Thanks for your interest in the lineage.

You will need to wait just a bit longer before you qualify to get an egg, though. The rule is that you need to have at least 7 adults and it appears that you only have 4. Once your 3 hatchlings grow up, though, you will be all set. smile.gif Just post here again once you meet that mark and we will see that you get an egg!

I got my 7 adults!

I got my 7 adults!

smile.gif And I shall add you to the list! I will not get it updated until tomorrow, though.

I got my 7 adults!

You sure do!

I have a hatchling, nobody is responding to my PM's, and if PH says it's OK, I can send it to you.

We're doing "first come, first served" here smile.gif

I do want to mention, that's a totally awesome gold tinsel egg you have with a great lineage.

You need to get more views and stuff, my eggs almost all hatch at 4 days, and that one's got a little more than 2.

I have been using 4 sites I picked up from the fansite thread - Egg Drop Soup, Silvi's Lair, Dragon Dump and The Allure of Neglected Dragons - I wait a half day before using them, though, and watch for soft shell.

Whoever asks first is going to get my hatchling, unless they're scroll-locked.

Ok thanks for the info and I would really like that egg. I've got more hatch sites for the egg.

Edited by NightWay

I got my 7 adults!

I have two pairs open to breed pm me when you are open to accept it and I will breed one of them for you and hopefully (heheh) they will produce an egg! If one doesn't i try the other!

Ok thanks for the info and I would really like that egg. I've got more hatch sites for the egg.

Nightway, I have sent you a pm with the link smile.gif

Deb

Thx and you should take a look at the gold tinsel egg now! I'm thinking about naming the hatching There Is Always Hope or Hope for the best

Edited by NightWay

Thx and you should take a look at the gold tinsel egg now! I'm thinking about naming the hatching There Is Always Hope or Hope for the best

Oh, yay! that gold is looking good smile.gif

And what a nice name!

Now you need a CB pink to mate, and here's the thing - once it matures, it can influence any cB you pick up to be the right gender (unless you like to take your chances and you'll need more pinks anyway).

Good luck smile.gif

Updated to here!

@Nightway, congratulations on your Hope hatchie! smile.gif Be sure to read the rules about a mate for it.

@DragonkinLauraena, I have added you to the wait list. Thanks for your interest.

@daba555, glad you finally found a home for your little Hope. Let me know if you ever hear from Beaucifalous or kittycaty (you did send her a PM too, didn't you?)

~purplehaze

Would anybody like a Hope Dragon from me? I have a hatchie on my scroll be more then happy to hand over to anybody who wants...OR I will breed on request for anybody who is reading this...lol.

E. Hope is up to breed in 1 day...and well, since I have not heard from the person I said I would give it too...if she produces an egg...it is up for grabs...

Knowing E. Hope...she is pretty much 60% fail rate on giving me an egg...but there nothing like a little bit of luck!

Would anybody like a Hope Dragon from me? I have a hatchie on my scroll be more then happy to hand over to anybody who wants...OR I will breed on request for anybody who is reading this...lol.

E. Hope is up to breed in 1 day...and well, since I have not heard from the person I said I would give it too...if she produces an egg...it is up for grabs...

Knowing E. Hope...she is pretty much 60% fail rate on giving me an egg...but there nothing like a little bit of luck!

can you link the hatchie? I would like to see it but more than likely I would be all too happy to take it off your hands!

@daba555, glad you finally found a home for your little Hope. Let me know if you ever hear from Beaucifalous or kittycaty (you did send her a PM too, didn't you?)

~purplehaze

PH, I did send kittycaty several pm's, but I don't think they got read.

She may not have been around, but of course I can always try to breed her another, or Myst will, or several others, so she won't go without.

I have 2 Hope dragons now (mother and daughter) and am quite happy with those.

I do think I'd like one from Myst, though, so if E. Hope will give you an egg, I'd be delighted to have you throw it at me smile.gif

Deb

can you link the hatchie? I would like to see it but more than likely I would be all too happy to take it off your hands!

Zerhai, if you still want an egg from my 3rd gen, it's a wait of one more day. Then, of course, we can wait till it's convenient for us both. Hopefully, she'll cooperate!

Then if you get Myst's hatchie, you'd have 2 4th gen smile.gif

Just wondering, about the one from twokeen's male line - has that been successful? Or still waiting?

Deb

Zerhai, if you still want an egg from my 3rd gen, it's a wait of one more day. Then, of course, we can wait till it's convenient for us both. Hopefully, she'll cooperate!

Then if you get Myst's hatchie, you'd have 2 4th gen smile.gif

Just wondering, about the one from twokeen's male line - has that been successful? Or still waiting?

Deb

Should grow up today... But I'll be without Internet off and on all weekend so we will see about breeding from my male wink.gif