Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

@ Tinks.Mess - try trolling the desert biome. Not that there are tons of pinks there, but there are no flamingos. That is where I have caught all of mine.

Good luck!

my hope egg has hatched but not gendered yet, here's hoping for a male since my cb is a female!

I still have 2 Hope Hatches left.

Are you still giving them away? I looked at your earlier post and got excited, as I was planning to breed a Hope stairstep and those hatchies would be awesome.

You said you wanted them to go to people "established in the lineage", but I just joined. dry.gif So that may be a problem. rolleyes.gif

I still have 2 Hope Hatches left.

May i ask for one if my current hope hatchie doesn't gender right... i have a cb female and im hoping my hope hatchie is male...

Zerhai/Dimar: You can both have them...just send me a PM, and I will send them over...

I have to locate cb eggs right now trying to trade a vampire egg i got from the ap for a cb pink..... but myst if either of those eggs come up as male i would love to take them (i have only one cb adult and it is female)

Thanks for the hatchie, Myst! I have named him MM Hope Entwined, as my grandmother's last name is Twiner. I'll start looking for a CB mate!

EDIT: I'm so glad he's a male. Female Pinks on my scroll outnumber the males! This evens it out. xd.png

Edited by Dimar

Thanks for the hatchie, Myst! I have named him MM Hope Entwined, as my grandmother's last name is Twiner. I'll start looking for a CB mate!

EDIT: I'm so glad he's a male. Female Pinks on my scroll outnumber the males! This evens it out.   xd.png

lol my female pinks way outnumber my males(3 females, 0 males)

edit: Yay I got a cb male for one of my hopes! i am so happy!

((only 11 more till my bronze trophy))

Edited by Zerhai

My Hope egg has hatched!! I have named it Jean's Hope after my grandmother. It's keeping this name regardless of gender.

Just waiting for it to gender and crossing my fingers that my CB pink I got genders oppostie of whatever my hope egg decides! laugh.gif

lol my female pinks way outnumber my males(3 females, 0 males)

I can feel your pain, there are times it seems the only way I can get a male hatchling is if I influence it to be that way and the cool down is SO long... my scroll is very heavy on the estrogen xd.png

Yet with all this estrogen they still don't want to breed but about 30% of the time. blink.gif LOL

I just now finally got my hope egg's mate and the only way I managed it was to influence it ROFL

I will be sure to post when I have my first egg available biggrin.gif Yay!

Hope of Ages just bred successfully again :http://dragcave.net/lineage/L97H3

PM-d Pallidsilversky (next on the list)

& got another Hope egg from Mysthunter! Thank you!!

Well I did my first attempted breeding of Eternal Hope of the Dragon with Thorn CB Dra'axi(her mate and my only male pink) but no eggs were produced, at least they didn't reject each other....

YAY! My Hope egg has gendered Female, and my CB has gendered male! Now hopefully they don't reject each other!

Congrats on everybody's successes! biggrin.gif

I'm still looking for a CB mate for Twine. His descendants are going to have an interesting lineage- a stairstep that flips in the middle. Although I haven't seen many around (cuz, it'll look kind of weird), I think it'll be fun. A nice break from my regular stairsteps that I'm working on elsewhere. cool.gif