Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

There is precedent for changing Hope mates that prove uncooperative. Myst's dragons had even already produced one Hope baby, but then bred unsuccessfully many times after that. So, I would say that it is okay for you to switch them out, especially since they have never produced any offspring at all.

I don't want others to take that as a blanket permission to change mates at will. We will take things on a case by case basis.

Let me make sure - the DH's Hope didn't mate, was not interested - so it's OK to find another?

Deb

Let me make sure - the DH's Hope didn't mate, was not interested - so it's OK to find another?

Deb

Well, if he has only tried once and the result was that they did not show much interest (not that they refused to go near each other) then there is still hope that the next time they will be in a more romantic frame of mind. Dragons can show no interest once and then go on to breed well together, so I would say don't give up yet.

Well, if he has only tried once and the result was that they did not show much interest (not that they refused to go near each other) then there is still hope that the next time they will be in a more romantic frame of mind. Dragons can show no interest once and then go on to breed well together, so I would say don't give up yet.

OK, yes, just not much interest.

I'll ask him to try again, but to keep looking for another CB, anyway smile.gif

deb

OK, yes, just not much interest.

I'll ask him to try again, but to keep looking for another CB, anyway smile.gif

deb

Sounds like a plan. smile.gif

I have edited the first post to eliminate mention of the spread sheet and its related data entry form. This is because the person who owned it and had sole editing ability seems to have become inactive, so there is really no point in continuing to add the information. sad.gif

In place of that I am hoping to add lineage links to all the dragons listed under owners of Hope dragons. I can pretty easily get that information from members scrolls, given enough time, so I am not asking you to post all your dragons' links. However, I would like you to post and let me know if your scroll name is different from your forum name.

Just remember it is really critical for me to get the information about all your breeding and transfers!

Thanks for all your help! smile.gif

~purplehaze

I have edited the first post to eliminate mention of the spread sheet and its related data entry form. This is because the person who owned it and had sole editing ability seems to have become inactive, so there is really no point in continuing to add the information. sad.gif

In place of that I am hoping to add lineage links to all the dragons listed under owners of Hope dragons. I can pretty easily get that information from members scrolls, given enough time, so I am not asking you to post all your dragons' links. However, I would like you to post and let me know if your scroll name is different from your forum name.

Just remember it is really critical for me to get the information about all your breeding and transfers!

~purplehaze

My scroll name is Jlee228.

My Hope egg will be going to danielle02212001, but once it hatches as they are currently egg locked!

Hope egg successfully transferred!

There is precedent for changing Hope mates that prove uncooperative. Myst's dragons had even already produced one Hope baby, but then bred unsuccessfully many times after that. So, I would say that it is okay for you to switch them out, especially since they have never produced any offspring at all.

I don't want others to take that as a blanket permission to change mates at will. We will take things on a case by case basis.

TY so much, I still plan on giving them one last try before i work on switching, but its nice to know I can switch them if necessary!

Hi can I join and get a egg? I understand that it has to have a name with hope in it.(already got one)

I'll just need to get a CB pink dragon once my valentines dragon hatches. smile.gif

Edited by NightWay

Hi can I join? I understand that it has to have a name with hope in it.(already got one)

I'll just need to get a CB pink dragon once my valentines dragon hatches.  smile.gif

I have a hope pair ready for breeding, if its ok I will see about breeding them(and if noone else from the list needs an egg you will get it), the egg will be sibling to Hope of Dra'axi

Edited by Zerhai

Hi can I join and get a egg? I understand that it has to have a name with hope in it.(already got one)

I'll just need to get a CB pink dragon once my valentines dragon hatches. smile.gif

Hi there! Thanks for your interest in the lineage.

You will need to wait just a bit longer before you qualify to get an egg, though. The rule is that you need to have at least 7 adults and it appears that you only have 4. Once your 3 hatchlings grow up, though, you will be all set. smile.gif Just post here again once you meet that mark and we will see that you get an egg!

Well my newest hope gendered finally and her name is: Hope Dra'axi

that makes my third generation of hopes on my scroll and when her parents aren't on cooldown I will breed siblings for her for people needing hope eggs!

btw I am still wanting a hope egg with a more male line... or simply a hope egg that has less generations in its lineage

Edited by Zerhai

~purplehaze

My scroll name is the same as my forum name: Dimar.

*points to AoND link thing in sig*

btw I am still wanting a hope egg with a more male line... or simply a hope egg that has less generations in its lineage

I can breed you a 5th gen, but that is the lowest I can go. I think Deb (daba555) or Mysthunter or twokeen all have gen 3 Hopes, so could breed you a 4th gen, but that will be as low as you can get. The first two generations were lost when owners' scrolls were burnt and are now wild dragons. sad.gif

The Hopes do tend toward female lines. laugh.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I have a 5th gen Hope egg:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ia99a

I will pm the first person on the list and let you know.

Deb

help!

prettyfrostdragon - PM - added 2/16/2013

Beaucifalous (scroll name SkylardaFerret) - PM - added 2/16/2013

danielle02212001 - PM - added 2/16/2013

kittycaty - PM - added 2/16/2013

OK, I sent one to prettyfrostdragon, then one went to danielle022122001, so should I message Beaucifalous or kittycaty?

Edited by daba555

Noticed on the front page I have an unnamed Hope dragon listed...and would like to update that.

(jXtXS) is named Hope of Things Not Seen

Yess! I just caught a CB Pink! I have influenced appropriately and when it matures, Twine will have his mate. xd.png