Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I am sad Eternal Hope of the Dragons and Thorn CB Dra'axi (they were the first pair i tried to match up, but they simply didn't produce an egg) now are showing no interest in each other..... do i have to keep trying or can i find another mate for her? they have produced no eggs.... I have another male pink cb hatchling which is gonna age up soon, can I just mate her with him?

and what about thorn, since he has mated with eternal hope can he be mated to a different hope dragon namely my soon to age up hope hatchling http://dragcave.net/lineage/NAs4j ....

or is he simply excluded from the hope lineage?

also I am willing to breed eggs which will be siblings to this dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/NAs4j for anyone wanting a hope egg, once the pair is not on cooldown I am willing to breed them and gift eggs

Edited by Zerhai

as soon as my scroll opens up I'd like 2 female eggs.. my mother and grandmother both suffer from breast cancer (my grandmother passed away) I plan to name the eggs after them

would that be okay? I'll fill out whatever you need me to when the scroll opens up

I just wanted to ask ahead of time

as soon as my scroll opens up I'd like 2 female eggs.. my mother and grandmother both suffer from breast cancer (my grandmother passed away) I plan to name the eggs after them

would that be okay? I'll fill out whatever you need me to when the scroll opens up

the only pair I have that is currently breeding(the other is being stubborn and i may have to change the cb male.... sigh) is on cooldown, but as soon as I am given the go-ahead and they are not on cooldown I would be more than willing to give you an egg, though it would depend if i have the extra room myself if i can handle holding onto them so i can influence them and give them to you as hatchlings

I think there's a protocol - and a list to get on, to get an egg.

I am not sure how it works, but I was coming to volunteer to try and breed a Hope egg for the project, and contribute back to it.

Also, my DH is willing to breed his, but he needs to catch a mate, first.

Deb

of course i'll fill out the proper forms, i just wanted to ask ahead of time

I currently have no room, but as soon as i do.. my first stop is here

Edited by Beaucifalous

I will need to wait until the cave is back up so I can look at your scroll before I am sure I can add you to the list. Thanks for your interest. I am very sorry to hear about your grandmother. I hope your mother is doing well.

There is no such thing as a female egg, though. Do you have pink dragons that you can use to influence eggs? Otherwise the only way to be sure of getting a female is to let the breeder influence and hatch the egg on their scroll and then pass it on to you. I, for one, would be glad to do that for you if necessary. smile.gif

@Zerhai - I am very overwhelmed this week with things going on IRL, so I hope you don't mind if I think on your question about your Hopes and get back to you later. I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.

Edited by purplehaze

I will need to wait until the cave is back up so I can look at your scroll before I am sure I can add you to the list. Thanks for your interest. I am very sorry to hear about your grandmother. I hope your mother is doing well.

There is no such thing as a female egg, though. Do you have pink dragons that you can use to influence eggs? Otherwise the only way to be sure of getting a female is to let the breeder influence and hatch the egg on their scroll and then pass it on to you. I, for one, would be glad to do that for you if necessary. smile.gif

@Zerhai - I am very overwhelmed this week with things going on IRL, so I hope you don't mind if I think on your question about your Hopes and get back to you later. I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.

thanks.. i miss my grandmother very much, so i plan to name the hatchling after her

my mother is doing fine and is doing great.. but because they both suffered from breast cancer there's a good chance i'll get it too (genetics and all)

I do have 2 pink females for influences

but until my eggies hatch i'll lurk and give support

oh its ok rl always comes first.... and anyways with the cave down its no big deal, i have at least two other projects im actively working on anyways

I decided that my newest male cb was going to my newest hope which i named Hope of Dra'axi, and they had an egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/qpCJp

So now I have 2 breeding hope dragon pairs!

*now if i could just get my fail pair to cooperate.... i plan on giving them one last shot.... before I look into another option....

also i am looking for a hope egg from a more male oriented line, I have at least one cb pink female who i would like to pair up with a hope male... if at all possible... (i have another but holding onto that one in case i have to find another mate for eternal hope and if that happens i will mate thorn to the cb female and use their offspring to help those who do not have enough pinks for their scroll.

Edited by Zerhai

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I shall be sending flowers to as many as possible!

Edited by Zerhai

I was wondering if I could get an Hope egg?

I was so happy to see this thread! My Grandmother suffered from this cancer. But she is now cancer free!

I believe I can get another Hope Egg out soon after I am unlocked...if anybody wants one from me.

Can I have one? smile.gif

My great aunt is the only one in my family who has had breast cancer. Sadly, she is passed now but not from cancer directly.

As soon as I am not egg locked one of my pairs is open for breeding....

Lists updated to here!

A plea to all breeders! Please, please, please when you transfer an egg to another person - post here to let me know! MYSTHUNTER that includes you!

Anyone who breeds a Hope egg needs to record it here and let us know what happened to it, even if it stays on your scroll.

Anyone who receives a Hope egg needs to record it here and let us know what it is named once it is grown.

I have enough trouble keeping up with the updates without having to try to track down eggs that were bred but not recorded!

I would appreciate if everyone would please check the list of Hope owners and make sure I have all your dragons listed there.

@chryse - Who got the egg that you bred that ended up with the name Isolde Hope? It was never posted here and the scroll name is not showing.

Please let me know if any additions or corrections are needed!

~purplehaze

I have just this morning added my Hope's offspring, not this egg, but the mother, All Your Hopes - she's not on the spreadsheet, but she was put into the form.

Now, my DH has an offspring, that I gave him before I realized I still had my Hope dragon. I haven't added it to the speadsheet, because I'm not sure if I should.

He is willing and wanting to be part of the lineage, but doesn't want to have to join the forum and keep up with posting.

Is it OK for me to be the go-between? If not, let me know.

Edited by daba555

My listing is correct; MM Hope Entwined is still the only Hope I have. I'm struggling to get ahold of a CB mate. dry.gif I'll be sure to update here when I do!

I have just this morning added my Hope's offspring, not this egg, but the mother, All Your Hopes - she's not on the spreadsheet, but she was put into the form.

Now, my DH has an offspring, that I gave him before I realized I still had my Hope dragon. I haven't added it to the speadsheet, because I'm not sure if I should.

He is willing and wanting to be part of the lineage, but doesn't want to have to join the forum and keep up with posting.

Is it OK for me to be the go-between? If not, let me know.

Unfortunately no one is keeping up the spreadsheet at this time. The person who set it up and had sole editing access to it has gone inactive. I might as well just delete that link. Thanks for reminding me!

So, if everyone will just post their new babies here on the forum thread, I will do my best to keep up with them and get them listed in the second post where all the lists are. I hope to add lineage links to all the listed dragons at some point, but that is a monumental task that will take some time.

And Deb, it is fine if you act as go-between for your hubby. Just let me know what his scroll name is, so I can list him as the owner of the dragon/s that he has.

I have an egg, I pm'd PH to ask what to do, since I am clueless.

http://dragcave.net/view/LRlY2

So, someone will get this egg, I just don't know the protocol.

Deb

Sorry for the slow reply. Real life has kept me extremely busy this week -- babysitting my 16-mo-old granddaughter!

Anyway, if there are people on the waiting list (and I just added 4 this morning) the thing to do would be to PM one of them, offering your egg.

If there is no one on the list, then you can just post here offering the egg to anyone who would like to have it. It does need to be either someone on the wait list, someone who is willing to follow the lineage rules and meets the requirements, or someone who already has Hopes, but wants another.

Hope that helps.

OK, that helps a lot smile.gif

I have sent a PM to prettyfrostdragon, the first on the list, and will let you know how it works out.

The DH's Hope is here:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/iqIDt

scroll: edster

name: Hope Is Now

He has only 1 CB male, and unfortunately, they weren't interested in each other. He'll try and get another CB male, and will then offer up any eggs he can breed.

I bet that little grandbaby is wearing you out, LOL, but I know you're happy about it biggrin.gif

Deb

I have sent a PM to prettyfrostdragon, the first on the list, and will let you know how it works out.

EEK, I should read before I send thing! xd.png

Sending a pm to the next on the list!

I am sad Eternal Hope of the Dragons and Thorn CB Dra'axi (they were the first pair i tried to match up, but they simply didn't produce an egg) now are showing no interest in each other..... do i have to keep trying or can i find another mate for her? they have produced no eggs.... I have another male pink cb hatchling which is gonna age up soon, can I just mate her with him?

and what about thorn, since he has mated with eternal hope can he be mated to a different hope dragon namely my soon to age up hope hatchling http://dragcave.net/lineage/NAs4j ....

or is he simply excluded from the hope lineage?

There is precedent for changing Hope mates that prove uncooperative. Myst's dragons had even already produced one Hope baby, but then bred unsuccessfully many times after that. So, I would say that it is okay for you to switch them out, especially since they have never produced any offspring at all.

I don't want others to take that as a blanket permission to change mates at will. We will take things on a case by case basis.

I'm getting a hope egg from daba555-thanks!

OK - my brand-new teleporter has sent this egg smile.gif

this is my first gifted egg (I don't count the DH, because he's family)

this is so exciting!

Soon, I will try to breed my original Hope's daughter, see if I can get another egg.

The DH is hunting for a CB pink to try and get a male, since his silly goose doesn't like the one he has.

Deb