Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Should grow up today...  But I'll be without Internet off and on all weekend so we will see about breeding from my male wink.gif

oh, dear...I was hoping Zerhai would be able to get that!

It does seem like there's room on Zerhai's scroll, though.

Edited by daba555

as soon as a friend accepts a gift from me i will have room

Misunderstanding.... the dragon baby is mine.... will breed one from it for her when it one grows up... Wasn't offering this one, only an egg from it... Zerhai and I PM'd about it and I will breed an egg from mine for her when I can after it grows up...

Misunderstanding.... the dragon baby is mine.... will breed one from it for her when it one grows up... Wasn't offering this one, only an egg from it... Zerhai and I PM'd about it and I will breed an egg from mine for her when I can after it grows up...

My bad - I remember now smile.gif I'm so sorry!!!

It popped into my head, and I have this big hole in there that lets stuff leak out...

Deb

Thx it will take some time to find a cave born dragon

I would recommend Cave Born Traders and Cave Born Gifters there are people out there who have marvelous luck when it comes to the cave....(i wish i was one but im not, I would love to have a cb gold or silver..... ah dreams....) and they are more than willing to help... you just have to look in the right place

My hope dragon turned out to be a male and is now adult. I just need a female cb pink dragon.

My hope dragon turned out to be a male and is now adult. I just need a female cb pink dragon.

Congratz on the gendering of your dragon!

Once I have another free egg slot, I'll see if I can catch a CB for you Night smile.gif Sometimes I have pretty good luck with them smile.gif

I got a CB pink egg yesterday, and since I am fairly inactive with this lineage I don't really have a need for it. In other words, are there any people who want/need a CB pink to continue the lineage? If so, PM me and I'll give it to you for free.

EDIT: NightWay got it, but if she doesn't claim the teleport link in the next 48 hours someone else can have it.

Edited by joelouisvachon

I have a question. Do I have to name the c.b mate with the word hope?

No, although you may if you wish. Only the Hope lineage dragon needs to get the name. smile.gif

Is the breeding request list on the front page up to date, sans DragonkinLauraena?

Once I have another free egg slot, I'll see if I can catch a CB for you Night smile.gif Sometimes I have pretty good luck with them smile.gif

Thank you

yay got another cb pink! (now to figure out which gender i need more either male for the female hope eggs who don't have mates{there are 2} or hold another female off for the male line im trying to work on) or maybe just let it go uninfluenced and take my chances....

List updated to here.

Congrats to DragonkinLauraena on her Hope egg! smile.gif

Is the breeding request list on the front page up to date, sans DragonkinLauraena?

Yes it is. smile.gif

~purplehaze

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

I got my CB Pink Dragon egg but I can't influence it to be female so I have to take my chances.

Would like to introduce my latest Hope dragon:

Strength of Hope!! Will try and breed him to his mate as soon as I hear from Zerhai as to the availability to take the egg (if produced) I promised. smile.gif

Zerhai, PM me when you are open and unlocked and available to take any egg produced by my baby smile.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh