Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

May I get a Hope egg? =3

Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/ChibiGatorsSayRawr

Forum Name: XiaoChibi

Certainly. Thanks for your interest. I will get you added to the list next time I update.

Christmas breeding program?

._.

Myst is in the Christmas spirit and was offering a few posts up ( http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=6805260 ) to breed his Hopes for anyone who wanted one. wink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Love your hatchies lineage soldiergirl!

I'm still trying to get a CB pink as a mate for Perpetual Hope but I finally got one and she gendered wrong despite being influenced! rolleyes.gif

If anyone has a CB egg or male hatchie they may be willing to trade for anything on my scroll I'd really appreciate it.

I'm also happy to breed if anyone wants an egg from Hope for Time biggrin.gif just ask biggrin.gif

Love your hatchies lineage soldiergirl!

I'm still trying to get a CB pink as a mate for Perpetual Hope but I finally got one and she gendered wrong despite being influenced! rolleyes.gif

If anyone has a CB egg or male hatchie they may be willing to trade for anything on my scroll I'd really appreciate it.

I'm also happy to breed if anyone wants an egg from Hope for Time biggrin.gif just ask biggrin.gif

i have a CB pink egg that has not hatched yet if you want it

Ooh thanks! I'll pm you biggrin.gif

As soldiergirls egg wasn't CB I'm still searching sad.gif

If anyone has a CB and is willing to trade I'd be grateful

Edited by cirruspuss

My little hatchie from Myst has gendered female as influenced and I have named her Hope's Mantra. smile.gif Now I just have to find a CB mate for her!

It's awful quiet around here. Any news on the breeding front?

I should be doing an update soon, so if you have anything to report it would be good if you add it now. wink.gif Thanks!

Hello I just found this thread and humbly request being added to the approved list to wait for a Hope Egg... I've a name in mind and will be scouting for a CB mate for it.

As a cancer survivor (uterine not breast) I will have a special place in my heart for this gift of love and look forward to spreading the message and the love. If at all possible I would like one of Dixie's IPjs lineage eggs.

Thank you for considering me and even if I am not considered eligable I will share one of your banners to help spread the message.

Edited by Tinks.Mess

I went inactive and forgot about this. My hope dragon was bred to other dragons, but it is being found a cb mate and now passes the naming requirement.

Here are all of my Hopes and their mates:

-Hope of a Newborn x Purity Believer in Dreams

-Hope of a Lifetime x Purity Princess

-Forever Hopeful x Purity Dreamer

-Hope Believes x Purity Jewel

I am back after my long trip to England...so...yeah, I can breed again...I think I have some people on back log. No idea I was in the hospital again, so I am not sure who I owe what too...sorry.

Either way I can breed again.

I am back after my long trip to England...so...yeah, I can breed again...I think I have some people on back log. No idea I was in the hospital again, so I am not sure who I owe what too...sorry.

Either way I can breed again.

Sorry to hear you have not been well, Myst.

Thank you very much for the gift of an egg from E.Hope! I will love it and take very good care of it.

just tried to breed Hope Believes with her mate Purity Jewel and they refused each other sad.gif

edit: Just bred Hope of a Lifetime with his mate Purity Princess and a Hope egg was born

Edited by SoldierGirlForever

Awww! Sorry about the refusal! But glad you got an egg from the other pair.

Mysthunter gifted me an egg yesterday from Eternal Hope -- the oldest remaining non-wild dragon in the lineage. I influenced it female so now I need two CB pinks as mates. rolleyes.gif

thats kewl...... i am trying to get more pinks i still have a few pinks that don't have a hope yet and that i am trying to do.....i am also working with the stripes

I just found this thread, and I have been looking for a lineage to take part in or possibly start my own, once i saw it I knew I would want to take part in it, I recently acquired a cb pink egg, I am still very new but I have 8 adult dragons five hatchlings and three eggs, I only have one dead egg on my thread. I would please like to be put on the waiting list for an egg.

My little hatchie from Myst has gendered female as influenced and I have named her Hope's Mantra. smile.gif Now I just have to find a CB mate for her!

Hi there! I have a new CB Pink that I have influenced male, and I would love to be able to give it to you, especially as you were my Mentor when I joined! PM me so I can send you the link. smile.gif

Cheers,

Bantymom

Have successfully bred Hope of Ages.

PM'd Will5150 (first on the waiting list)

No response.

PM'd XiaoChibi who is next on the list.

Edited by chryse

Bantymom, thanks for the little pink hatchie!

Zerhai, thanks for your interest in this lineage. I will get you added to the wait list as soon as I get a chance to do an update. smile.gif