AJKPrice

Do you have an Old Pink?

Do you have one of the old pink dragons?  

1,289 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lol it seems like just yesterday they were EVERYWHERE.

I have... er. FOUR!

Alexis Jean, My Dear Martha, Lovely Rita Meter Maid, and Sexi Sadie.

Merged duplicate topic with original.

Edited by _Z_

I have three adults, none CB. Wish I'd frozen a hatchie or something…

I can't remember if I posted in here already or not, oh well.

I've just got one - never liked them much, but I'm glad I did pick up one at least. Sort of wish I had a frozen hatchling now.

I have two, one CB that was one of my first four, and one of her children that I bred in the last weeks of old pink drops.

Yes I do. :3

Two CB adult ladies and one frozen hatchling. But if I had known they were doomed to extinction.. I'd have grabbed more when they were blocker. ^^" (as everyone probably ^.~)

I have two, one CB and one rather messy.

I could see calling them rarer than hollys. At least you can get hollys at christmas time. You can't ever get old pinks ever again. Or Frills.

Edited by Riverwillows

I have 4, 1 CB, 2 Messy Adult and a frozen hatchling.

I like plugging the cb into lineages, looks cool. like the frills.

I did not return until the original Pinks and Frills were gone, so I have neither, except as ancestors of some of my lineaged dragons. I do love to get 2nd gens of both, and think this AP find, http://dragcave.net/lineage/CHsRA, is the best of my Old Pink children.

I'm still sad one of my favorite sprites was discontinued. :| I have 2 CBs, one 2nd gen. from Gold and a bunch of other messy lineaged ones and a frozen hatchie.

Yep, I have one, but she's got a messy lineage. sad.gif Oh well.

I have one. She's even cave born. I'm the 'collect one of each' type (+ mint army) so I'm quite content.

I didn't like the old pinks at furst so I never got many. Wish I caught and kept more now.

I have:

2 Cb Old Pinks

1 2nd gen with Gold Parent

1 4th gen slightly messy uneven but not inbred one

Three of them. I didn't have the chance to freeze a hatchling before the breed was retired. rolleyes.gif

Sadly, none over here. I wish I had joined earlier. I was actually here for the Frills but multiscrolled as a newbie and that one scroll was burnt. Serves me right, I suppose... xd.png

I have one, but she's an uneven 4th gen. I was still pretty new when they were discontinued & was still focused on trying to get everything, & when the announcement was made I couldn't catch another at all.

I have two, both CB. Since they didn't come in other genders I didn't collect more since my scroll goal then was two per scroll. I'm happy with them.

I have one that doesn't have a very good lineage.