AJKPrice

Do you have an Old Pink?

Do you have one of the old pink dragons?  

1,289 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have two. One CB, and one messy. Also 2 CB Frills, male and female.

Edited by Riverwillows

I've got four. Sadly, only one of them is CB. The others are all bred from her, and worse, with messy mates. I had no idea what I was doing back then. If only the other three were like Loukoumi!

My Frills, on the other hand, are both CB. And also both female. And there're only two of them.

Meh, these experiences and breedable-only breeds are why I've begun collecting CB commons. Doesn't matter how common it is, if it goes away or makes something new in the future, you'll be glad you have them.

I have one adult, but sadly it's not CB. Back then, I didn't care about lineages (there were no nifty lineage viewers then xd.png). sad.gif

I never got a single old pink. When I first joined I really loved the sprite. The only reason I didn't get one for myself was because there were so many. I wanted to try and grab eggs I'd have more trouble getting and save room for those.

Never once did I even think that a dragon would ever be taken away from us. When I returned from a hiatus and discovered I could no longer get those pinks, I was heartbroken. Now when I see a dragon I want, I grab it first. Never want that to happen again.

Doesn't help that a friend of mine has one and he mocks me with it.

I don't have any, no. Not because I wasn't around, but because I didn't like the colour.

I only have a single Frill for the same reason - simply didn't care for them. I hvae no non-alt vines either.

I posted before about the two Old Pinks that I have, but now I see that some people are talking about the Frills they own, too. I have three Frills, two of them cave born. Still wish I had more of them and more of the Old Pinks, but I never knew they'd be discontinued. :-(

Unfortunately, no.

But I could found one of in dragon's lineage. It was quite messy lineage.

Edited by sh20000sh

I've one old Pink (2nd generation from Pink x Winter Seasonal) - never thought to get more as I do not like the color bright pink (the soft pink of the new pinks is fine however)

As for Frills - I have two Adults (both bred, little messy, but not inbred) and a frozen female hatchling who was the child of my two Frills (done when I heard they were being discontinued just so I could have a hatchling on my scroll)

I wish I had gotten one. These are some of the most beautiful dragons. These and Frills. When these were out, I was too young to even have a scroll...I wish they'd come back to the cave, or at least be SUPER rare regular pink alts.

Old pinks, you say?

Well no. A kindergartener wouldn't have known what Dragon Cave was when the old pinks were available.

Old pinks, you say?

Well no. A kindergartener wouldn't have known what Dragon Cave was when the old pinks were available.

No, no I wouldn't have. *blushes*

Sorry for being such a baby!

Really, though, I would love another shot at old pinks. My idea as having them be an ultra-rare alt from regular pinks...I like that. They'd still be rare, but still obtainable. Of course, I REALLY wish they would drop in the cave again.

"This egg is REALLY bright. And REALLY pink." I'd love a funny new description like that. laugh.gif

I have one CB old pink ^^ She is a special dragon, probably my 2nd dragon on my scroll I believe.

The first dragon on my scroll was Gigi, a purple dragon back when they could be only females x]

I wish I would've grabbed more, I think the only reason I did not was because they were so common and I was not active when they announced that they would be retiring them.

For frills, I have one 2G from Val'09 and a messy one =P

I have one old pink that's caveborn and 2 caveborn male frills. I wish I had at least one female frill, but oh well.

I have nine adults and one frozen hatchling of the old pinks. Six of those are cavebred. I also have six adults and one frozen hatchling of the frills.

I have 2 CB old pinks. No frills though.

I have one female and it's luckily CB. Sadly I don't have any Frills.

I joined long after they were gone... but I wish I could have gotten one! I really like their design! biggrin.gif

I used to only have one caveborn adult and her daughter, who is frozen. wub.gif Now I have so much more.

I had two before they came back. One was the daughter of the other one (which is CB). First BP was my second dragon and one of the three that successfully became an adult. They were part of the same batch of dragons, unsure if my silver (who was my fourth dragon) was apart of that same batch or not but he wasn't CB like the other three. lol