AJKPrice

Do you have an Old Pink?

Do you have one of the old pink dragons?  

1,289 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have 1 and only 1. I don't see a point in collecting more.

i have 2 old pinks

one adult, one frozen

the adult one is CB xd.png

I don't have old pinks and actually i like them more than the new ones,

why are they gone?

I have 1 adult and a frozen ungendered hatchie.

I really with I'd gotten a CB one though... all well. At least I've got one.

I don't have old pinks and actually i like them more than the new ones,

why are they gone?

either nobody appreciated them, or the new pinks were thought to be better. I never got any.

Edited by Harp

Yup, I have it.

And its probably rarer than hollies now because people could breed their hollies last year.

~April

I have a couple- when they were really common, along with mints, I would rescue them from the AP. Now I'm really glad that I did. I have 7. I wish I had frozen a hatchie or two, all are adults.

Edited by julianimal

*sigh* I wish I had a pink dragon, there was 1 in the abandoned eggs, but someone else gohttp://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showuser=58772t it before me sad.gif.http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showuser=58772

jaderandy, the bright pinks were discontinued. They are no longer available. What you saw was a common pink. They are pretty easy to get. You just need to keep looking.

I have 3 grown ones. I regret never getting a cb one or freezing them before they were gone though. ):

This, exactly this.

And all of mine are inbred slightly. T_T although they do have nice lineages. (they are all related)

Yes, I have a very pretty one named Hinawa who I wouldn't get rid of for anything~ Especially not with that name.

Let me guess, you've played Mother 3? xd.png

I have 4 old pinks, only had one until I heard they were being retired, them I'm like "OMG, MUST COLLECT!"

Old pinks are <3

I have 3. I always liked them. Saucy ladies.

I have a adult and a frozen hachie. Had them WAY befor they started to think of taking them out of circulation. But I don't have any frills. Weird and sad

I have three adults. I remember when every one used to hate the purples and the old pinks because they were always clogging the AP. Back then I would have laughed if someone told me that pinks would be rare...

I have one, I got her wasn't in love with them but kept her, she was my only pink until they brought out the new ones. She's the mate of my CB gold even though she's a 12 gen dragon.