AJKPrice

Do you have an Old Pink?

Do you have one of the old pink dragons?  

1,289 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please vote honestly. Thanks

From some things I've heard, these dragons now count as rares.

Some say rarer than Hollies even, through I think this unlikely.

It seems with the fact they are out of circulation, a lot of people just release/kill them.

I myself have two of these.

Edited by AJKPrice

I have one old pink in fact she was the first dragon on my scroll so I think I shall keep her. Her name is Skye lightcrystal

Nope, joined just after they were taken out of circulation. *sigh* And I've heard that there's no way to get one now, so, ce la vie. smile.gif

~Feathers

Yes, I have a very pretty one named Hinawa who I wouldn't get rid of for anything~ Especially not with that name.

I have two. The sprites must have changed during my "personal issues" hiatus.

Both were caught in Feb '09. One is CB & the other is bred with a very, very short lineage.

Edited by CDM

I've got three adults and four hatchlings... sadly I was unable to complete them as far as my scroll goal is concerned before they were phased out completely sad.gif

Hmmm well, from what I thought about the old pink dragons is that they won't produce any of the old pink eggs. In fact when I just bred the old pink I got a new pink egg. *shrugs*

I also have two. I just haven't bred them in a while.

I joined after they were gone. I probably wouldn't have made them a priority for my scroll, but now that they are not in circulation I want one. xd.png

I *had* one or two frozen hatchlings but I released them all a while back. I never really enjoyed the old pink sprites

Edited by brightheart

i have two adults and a frozen hatchling

i am very glad i kept my second adult, she was born right after the light pinks were released

Yeah, I got one; just one! ;D Although I had joined almost a year before it was gone; mid-August 2008, xd.png!

It's sitting on My Scroll; 6zuzie6 right now! Named Xakujo! ;D

Edited by 6zuzie6

One adult, one frozen.

My adult is also my first Dorkface, and I believe she is first in my dragons with a Portal name theme- Companion Cube Dorkface. The frozen is her daughter, and is named Mini Weighted Companion Cube.

I have 2 I still like the new pink more

Yeah I do too.... but I like having them since you can't get them anymore heh

I have the two adults and two frozens from year before last that complete my collection. Never disliked them, but didn't like them strongly either - nothing's changed despite their retirement :3

I have... *checks scroll* 2 adults and no hatchlings. They were phased out before I wanted to waste a slot to make any more hatchlings. Of course, I would never release either of them especially since Lil Sweetheart was one of my original 4.