AJKPrice

Do you have an Old Pink?

Do you have one of the old pink dragons?  

1,289 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I joined quite a bit before they were removed... But meh. I never knew they were going to be removed until I actually *looked* for one. >_>

I have 5 adults and 1 frozen.

The adults produced 11 old pinks that were dropped for others. I'm glad that I got to spread the joy a bit before they were discoed.

Have a CB adult and frozen hatchling. Never really liked them, so I didn't collect any others. The pinks are far more preferable in terms of design and appeal, so I'm glad that they were redone.

I have two, both adults, one cb and one not. I went inactive, came back and they were gone. I would have loved to freeze a hatchie. I would have loved just more in general, might have just been luck, but there were never many around when I was online. sad.gif

I've got just two. A CB female adult, and a frozen hatchling. Wish I had an S1. I'll never have a complete set. ;-;

I've got just two. A CB female adult, and a frozen hatchling. Wish I had an S1. I'll never have a complete set. ;-;

Same here.

I remember getting on DC for the first time in a while, then being informed that bright pinks were about to be discontinued. At that time I only had one adult. Thankfully the breeding was a success and I got one frozen hatchling at least. smile.gif

Sadly, when I started, they were uber common, so I never bothered to pick on up because they were basically at the bottom of the list for dragons I want. Then they went discontinued.

I still cry at night about it...

I don't like the hatchies, so I'm not too sad that I don't has. I do have a second-gen adult who makes a perfect partner for my second-gen Frill, though.

I have 3 of them...I picked all three off the AP.

I really really really want TJ to do a retro day...where for like one weekend all the old eggs are there to grab.

Bright Pink and Frills...no drama, b/c they will be around for like 48 hours and then done.

I really really really really want a CB bright pink, I always liked them...ah well, I doubt we will ever get a retro day... :-(

I wish I could have one. I have the second oldest pink though, lol. tongue.gif

I have five. I would have six if I didn't release a Frozen hatchling of mine, though. Mine was one of my very first dragons. When I was new here, I'd always wanted one and was very happy that I acquired it eventually. I really wish that I would have picked up more than what I have; they're beautiful dragons and I never picked any up because they were always in the cave and I could always have one whenever. That obviously isn't the case anymore, but I wish it was; I'd hoard them. I'm a bright pink fan, I'll admit, and was disappointed when they were replaced, but I'm glad that I have five now.

I have 6 or 7. Back in the day, bright pinks and purples were the only way to get enough females on your scroll to breed regularly, if you have a notoriously male-heavy scroll like mine.

And sometime before I joined(don't know when), pinks and purples were the only females, period.

Ooh! That's when I joined. :3

I have 4. The cool thing is, I have one dragon (silver) that's old enough to have an old pink in her lineage as well as silver x silver grandparents.

Let's see, I have 5 Bright Pinks...I believe my fifth one was one of the last bred. It was completely phased out of the breeding cycle a few days after it was bred.

I just have Butterfly Fallacy, who is a Cave Born. I was gone for a year and when I came back, they were already discontinued. Otherwise, I probably would have gotten more.

Edited by MysticTiger

I have three adults, two bred and one CB. I only picked up the CB because of the Lagmonster attack -- cave drops and breeding had been disabled for a week or so because of the lag, and I'd managed to get my last few hatchlings and eggs to grow up, and I was completely without growing dragons for a couple of days before limited cave drops finally came back. I was so desperate for dragons, I grabbed the first couple of eggs I could get my hands on, which turned out to be one pink and one fog, both extremely common at the time. I didn't care, I was just happy to have eggs! Later, I was really glad to have Ms Pinky McPinkerson. So I guess I owe the Lagmonster for that!

If I could, I'd grab a couple more. I like to have at least 5 of each breed of dragon (except for limited releases, of course), and my three bright pinks look a little outnumbered.

I have three; 2 adults and a frozen hatchling. One of the adults is a CB whom I've paired with one of my alt Sweetlings.

I suppose I'd have more, but when I started I had such a female heavy scroll...not that my lone male dragon minded having his own harem. wink.gif I think the ration on my scroll of female to male was like 8:1 respectively.

By the time I'd heard that the old Pinks were being discontinued, and both were actually available, I could only find/breed new pinks. sad.gif

I have just 2, never liked them though. >>

EDIT:

Correction: 2 adults, 2 frozen hatchies.

Edited by Jemindra