AJKPrice

Do you have an Old Pink?

Do you have one of the old pink dragons?  

1,289 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have three, one caveborn, one I grabbed from the AP and the daughter of the one from the AP.

No cigar, joined after they were discontinued. rolleyes.gif

I have 2 adults & 1 frozen hatchie. Unfortunately none of them are CB. When it was announced they were being discontinued everyone started gabbing them so fast I never had a chance to get anymore. sad.gif

The wiki says they were discontinued in August 2009 and I joined late July 2009 so I had no idea about their upcoming fate and thus have none.

Nope. Joined between frills and bright pink removal, so I have some frills but no old pinks.

wait... August? *looks at join date* D:

Edited by Shadowdrake

Probably posted a long time ago, but...

2 adults, both CB (fortunately) and one frozen gendered hatchling.

Painter is very lucky that they were both CB, since if I recall they were discontinued before lineages or before people worried about lineages.

Have three (and a frozen hatchie), one of which is CB. Kinda wish I'd grabbed more while they were still cave-blockers.

I have one CB old pink, but three adults altogether.

I like breeding her with the most recent halloween dragon

No, unfortunately, I really got into DC just when the Old Pinks were phasing out, so I missed them. I'm fine with that though, I can still get some great lineages with them in it. <3

I don't know if they were even around when i first joined, i went crazy and forgot about my first batch of dragons. Never returned until about 10 months later. Long story short, i don't have a old pink, and i lost my first batch of dragons.

I have just one, but I'm glad I have her. Unlike my frill, who has the messiest lineage ever, my old pink is a CB. <3

Nope, I joined far too late to get any. smile.gif I'm okay with that, though.

I only have one. It was one of the first dragons I owned. I never bothered getting more because I wasn't particularly fond of the dragon. I find the new pinks prettier. That being said, knowing that they're now retired, I wish I had stocked up on a few more.

I do not. They were still around when I joined, but I never grabbed one because I hate the color pink.

Now I wish I had. I'm so glad to be past my n00b days.

No. They were discontinued before I joined. In my opinion, they are prettier than the new ones.

My second dragon is an Old Pink. At the time they were quite common, so I didn't go hunting for another one, though I did breed her and got a second Old Pink. I thought that was enough. Then they were discontinued. But I do have the two, so I'm happy. smile.gif

Unfortunately, I don't have an old pink. I still wish I had one though, but since I believe adults and frozen hatchlings can't be traded and they're retired, I will probably never get one.

I wish I had one of the Bright Pinks, but by the time I joined they were already retired. I love the sprites, but at least I can have them in my lineages.

I have 3 adults and 1 mature hatchling. None of them are CB, but I have lovely 2nd gen with Vine male parent.

Edited by Moonlightelf