AJKPrice

Do you have an Old Pink?

Do you have one of the old pink dragons?  

1,289 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I had a few old pinks before the re-release, and they were bred before I cared about lineages. So I had several lovely, lovely bright pinks with messy, messy lineages. I'm so glad I can finally get CBs of these!

I was around when they were first available but never got one because I didn't like their color, haha. But now I have two and all is right.

I was in the same situation with a frill, toyofubi.

Yep! I have 3! Only one adult, though, for some reason? Wyndflower. Stolen in 2008. wink.gif

No, I never had an old pink, I joined the site before they went extinct! But now I have arias wub.gif

I have numerous actually, though mostly messy, but! One of them is a pretty 3rd gen Even-gen laugh.gifthis one, but i never got around to get a mate for her. Maybe someday though.

My one Old CB

Messy #1, offspring of my CB | Messy #2, offspring of the 3g EG | Messy #3 | Messy #4, offspring of Messy #3 |

And interestingly, I also have a Frozen S2 hatchling, and several years after they became discontinued i lamented that of all the Bright Pinks i could have frozen, I have frozen a CB!!! biggrin.gif Now I'm sort of honoring that "mistake" by planning to freeze the remaining 2 Aria hatchlings as CB as well tongue.gif

I just had two, one adult and one hatchy. Soon I shall have more biggrin.gif