AJKPrice

Do you have an Old Pink?

Do you have one of the old pink dragons?  

1,289 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

none for me, though i love the bright color and the sprite.

It seems dragons are always cooler when they disapear, you know, like being rare. Sadly though, no I dont have any. USed too awile back. But not anymore >.<

I don't have one and I'm not too bothered about it, I'm sadder about not having a Frill.

none here.

Nope. None on my scroll. If only they were still available... /wishful thinking

No Old Pinks, as I am a new player. But I love the sprite and I enjoy seeing them in lineages!

I don't have one and I'm not too bothered about it, I'm sadder about not having a Frill.

Same here ^.

I have just one, a 2nd gen. I joined well before they were gone, but didn't make getting them any sort of priority, was always busy getting something else, and somehow missed that they were being retired until it was too late.

I had several opportunities to get an old pink but never really liked them so I decided not to. I do have a few frills, though!

I have one, and it's caveborn smile.gif

I wish I had frozen hatchie of this type...

yes I have one old adult pink and two frozen hatchies. :-)

Hmmm well, from what I thought about the old pink dragons is that they won't produce any of the old pink eggs. In fact when I just bred the old pink I got a new pink egg. *shrugs*

I also have two. I just haven't bred them in a while.

Joined too late to ever catch one but those of you with them on your scroll should consider breeding them. I can't imagine I'm the only user who loves seeing a lineage leading back to an old pink.

I have one cb. I thought I had more, but I guess I didn't like pink back then lol

Yep, but only one CB. sad.gif

I have 1 frozen hatchling, 2 CB, and 6 lineaged Bright Pinks. <3 One of my CB Pinks is from 2008, lol...I was glad I had grabbed them while I could.

Also have 7 Frills, 6 of which are CB. biggrin.gif

I'm proud of my discontinued dragons. <3

I joined too late. Why were they discontinued? I like the idea of having an at least one all female non-holiday species