mishii

The Dragonriders of Pern Lineage!

Non-Canon Weyrs?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Got a bit behind with this for a day or two unsure.gif All caught up now, and I'm pleased to say that the newly-impressed Biancath has risen, producing this bronze-y coloured egg. http://dragcave.net/lineage/qqhpl If anybody needs a possible Bronze to add to their lines then feel free: http://dragcave.net/teleport/3c8ed894f9d3a...d0cb5a19439ca5e

Kimith has also impressed, though there are no eggs on the Sands from her first mating flight.

Pardon my interrupting the flow, but I thought you might find this site handy. It's a fantasy name generator, and has an option to name Pern Dragons. And in case anyone is wondering, no it isn't my site, though I wish I'd thought of it. LOL I use it sometimes when I need to name a character I'm writing about.

Anyway, here's the link. Check it out. I used it to name some of my dragons. http://www.rinkworks.com/namegen/

Good luck, everyone. I've been hooked on the Pern books for a very long time. It's great to see other fans coming up with a new way of keeping Pern alive.

Pardon my interrupting the flow, but I thought you might find this site handy. It's a fantasy name generator, and has an option to name Pern Dragons. And in case anyone is wondering, no it isn't my site, though I wish I'd thought of it. LOL I use it sometimes when I need to name a character I'm writing about.

Anyway, here's the link. Check it out. I used it to name some of my dragons. http://www.rinkworks.com/namegen/

Good luck, everyone. I've been hooked on the Pern books for a very long time. It's great to see other fans coming up with a new way of keeping Pern alive.

Cool... can always use another generator (have over 850 dragons and they are all named in the Pernese style)... I have used these 2 sites:

This one and this one smile.gif

@EragonSaphiraRider Have PMed you about a possible Jr. Queen for your weyr from Honshu... Let me know if you want it... IMPRESSED smile.gif

Jr. Queen, Kimalanth of Pern, took flight today in a blaze of glory and her mate, Gadareth (as usual) caught her. The resulting clutch was a beautiful "bronzy/gold" egg warming in the Honshu sands... As we here at Honshu had given the Telgar weyrlings the right of first impression on any Queen eggs clutched in Honshu (Telgar hatching grounds having been devastated by earthquakes)... the grounds were crowded with little Telgar and Honshu weyrlings and sure enough a Telgar weyrling impressed our little "bronzy/gold" dragonette... unfortunately due to the unusual color we are not sure if it is a Queen or a Warrior... only time will tell... weyrling and dragonette have been transported back to Telgar and we wish them both good fortune in whatever they end up being... ***crosses fingers for a Queen, since that is what Telgar needs right now***

Edited by Ldyfsh

The Honshu egg has been safely place on the sands, and we are very much hoping that no more earthquakes come through while it is here. For we would hate to lose it in one of the quakes, but for a few Turns now there have been none. When will the next one hit? Hopefully after the dragon hatches.

While out on search for a rider for the Honshu egg, our Weyrleader found a blue Firelizard egg, which has been passed on to a sucessful owner.

Also while they were out on Search, more riders were sent to inform him that Jnr Queen Cynderth rose and was caught, producing what seems to be either a gold or bronze egg. We hope the egg does well, if its a bronze, it will likely fly Honshu's contribution.

And our new firelizard junior queen Jynxth rose as well, and was subsequently caught by Zenith. There is another troublesome gold/bronze firelizard egg going on there as well.

We are currently working on getting our numbers up of all dragons, until then, we cannot offer eggs to others, for there is still damage to be fixed...

Gorgeous gold there, Dreamer! biggrin.gif

Weyrlings are training hard over here. Anybody got a low-gen egg from any of the Weyrs that needs a new home?

Well Firelizard Bath's egg has hatched and is now known as Imalth. We're still waiting to see if Imalth is a queen though, the little one is golden enough but could turn out a bronze of course. All we know is Imalth won't be a brown like her father.

Is it alright if I was to try and make an even generation lineage of these guys? To start an unnofficial wing for each of the different weyr? The result would be quite pretty. And I would offer eggs to those weyrs as I get more breeding pairs.

What do the other weyr's think of this idea?

Edited by EragonSaphiraRider

If that was aimed at me, Dragonmage, yes I do

I note that Pryanka is still on my list for an egg... I bred one for her AGES ago.. that long ago that i could not give you a date. Can you please be removed?

Gorgeous gold there, Dreamer! biggrin.gif

Weyrlings are training hard over here. Anybody got a low-gen egg from any of the Weyrs that needs a new home?

Infinite, its not from a main weyr but I have a bronze egg on the previous page that is available. If you'd like it just let me know smile.gif I can't copy and paste atm because I'm on my phone.

I did grab that bronze, Jinglepupskye, thank you! biggrin.gif It's just what I was looking for.

Come to think of it, I have a relative on my scroll already -- a brother to its granddad. I'd added that dragon to my first Benden wing. Wonder where this one'll go....

Is it alright if I was to try and make an even generation lineage of these guys? To start an unnofficial wing for each of the different weyr? The result would be quite pretty. And I would offer eggs to those weyrs as I get more breeding pairs.

What do the other weyr's think of this idea?

That is what I've done... so far I have a wing for Honshu (mine), Benden, Telgar, Xanadu, Monaco, & Fort. When I get a bronze from the weyr I make that Bronze "in-charge" of a new wing and build from there with a Jr. Queen and/or some CB Honshu dragons... IF any of the other weyrs that I don't have representatives from have any extra bronze eggs, in the future, in their warming sands... I have weyrlings that are ready to impress... PM me if you have any available smile.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

Yep, it was EragonSaphiraRider. Here goes nothing, I guess.

Anorvereth rose to mate again and this time her flight was successful. The bronze who had caught her before but failed to produce an egg caught her again. The egg, disappointingly for the Weyr, is a bronzy-gold in color, indicating that the egg may hold either a bronze or a queen. An old agreement with Telgar means that this egg may have to go off to the earthquake devastated Weyr and the Senior Queen is not pleased with this, as the egg is her first. Igen's Weyrleader held to the agreement and has summoned the Telgar Weyrleader to view the egg and choose if Telgar wishes to wait for a guaranteed gold egg or take this one.

The bronzy-gold egg

Well, Honshu's Fire Lizards are clutching like crazy this season... Right now, we have 28 FLs in all... with this said, another flight took place leaving a beautiful Blue egg in the warming sands of Honshu... Our Weyr Leader has decided to spread the wealth and if any other weyrs have need or want an extra FL please let us know and we will transport this egg personally to your weyr's hatching grounds... smile.gif Here is the "Transport Communique" needed to get the little guy to your weyr wink.gif

Transport this egg!

Telgar has accepted the new Firelizard from Honshu. We need males from other lines so it will do just fine.

Though we prefer true golds, we will risk it being a bronze with the Igen Weyr. We pray for a sucessful hatching and no Earthquakes!!!

Anorvereth will be happy to know that the egg sent here to earthquake ridden Telgar has hatched and is no longer threatened by the quakes. it seems that the quakes have been and gone now though, and we are happily restoring numbers. The hatchling has been named Anath of Igen.

We are yet to know if Anath is a gold or bronze... we shall know soon.

The egg from jinglepuskye's Weyrhold, as was expected, hatched into a golden queen. Would she be considered a Honshu Queen or an Igen Queen?

The egg from jinglepuskye's Weyrhold, as was expected, hatched into a golden queen. Would she be considered a Honshu Queen or an Igen Queen?

Congrats!!!! Dragonmage, are you the "Holder" of Igen??? If so, she will be an Igen queen... if you are like "jingle", not a holder, she will be a Jr. Queen of the Weyr or hold that her queen came from, which was Honshu... Hope that helps... if I'm wrong... Mishii, please correct me smile.gif

I'm the Igen Weyrleader.

Congrats, then... Igen has a new Queen!!! Honshu is soooo proud of their newest little baby... May she reign long and proud and produce many thread warriors smile.gif

Note to Honshu Weyr, we are proud to announce that the egg recently sent to us has given us the beautiful queen Kith of Honshu. She has risen for her first mating flight and was caught by bronze Pandorath. Sadly they had a lot of fun but no egg came. Better luck next time to our newest junior queen.

Junior Queen Shadith was caught by bronze mate Skorath again and produced a golden egg. We shall soon have another queen or broze in our weyr... yay

Windareth's wild brown mate appeared once more, to the envy of weyrbred bronzes. He caught her and they have a fine gold or bronze egg coming for them as well. unfortunately the ground has been tremouring again, so we hope the earthquakes dont come back as devastating again.

EDIT: Aneth of Igen is now a beautiful queen, who will rise soon to mate for the first time. We are hurriedly searching for candidates for the eggs.

2ND EDIT: Have aquired a gold Tinsel. If she produces a Tinsel, she will take over as SENIOR Queen, due to Roselewth being retired soon

who wants a fire lizard with a pern code (or close to it wink.gif )

http://dragcave.net/lineage/PEYRN

will be out of cd in 5 hours, pm me to get it - free to pern lovers smile.gif

Have PM'd you about this little cutie smile.gif

Got it!!!! Thank you.... should make a nice Fire Lizard Queen smile.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh