mishii

The Dragonriders of Pern Lineage!

Non-Canon Weyrs?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No eggs for me either this week. :/

Actually I take that back, there was one the other day, but nobody would cooperate today.

Edited by infiniteviking

I would like to request an egg!

Weyr: Monaco Bay

Pair: J4KP and Jalith of Pern

Intend to freeze: Yes/No NO

Hey DragonBreeders of Pern-

Sorry so inactive lately... never miss breeding each week, just never seem to have anything new to report!

Tried breeding Jalith with Zorith, also a couple of the 2nd gen pairs... absolutely no eggs from anyone worth breeding. Seems to be a trend this week.

Still... the beautiful firelizards! How wonderful to have some cute commons that breed like firelizards did (pretty regularly) to add to our breeding schemes. Think I may have just the pair to start some for Monaco Bay.

Any limitations on the number of queens/weyr, or should we handle them like they were in Pern... pretty much up to the tolerance level of the owner/handler for noise and mayhem?

SaphiraSapphire, I'll PM you when Jalith gives us another baby. Ciemmero Nox is the name of the CB Bronze that you've requested. Let's see if he can catch her!

Thanks all,

eldrec

Still... the beautiful firelizards! How wonderful to have some cute commons that breed like firelizards did (pretty regularly) to add to our breeding schemes. Think I may have just the pair to start some for Monaco Bay.

Any limitations on the number of queens/weyr, or should we handle them like they were in Pern... pretty much up to the tolerance level of the owner/handler for noise and mayhem?

SaphiraSapphire, I'll PM you when Jalith gives us another baby. Ciemmero Nox is the name of the CB Bronze that you've requested. Let's see if he can catch her!

Thanks all,

eldrec

Thanks eldrec, I've got my fingers crossed =D

In regards to how many queens you can have, there really isn't a limit unless you want to follow a more "canon" number. The way rares are breeding, the more you have, the more of a chance you have of breeding another, either for yourself or someone else.

Also, Rare x Rare will be coming next week, according to the news, so any rares I have in the list will now be able to be bred to Gold queens biggrin.gif (Gold x Tinsels, anyone LOLOL) - (Oh yeah. Gold Tinsels can actually count as a gold, Bronze=Bronze, for any of us that get them). So things like Gold x Thunder, Gold x Magma, and Gold x Ice will now work.

happy.gif

OH MAN I WANT THIS SO BAD.

is it too late to become involved? I already give all my dragons -th names and have CB sunsongs tongue.gif

OH MAN I WANT THIS SO BAD.

is it too late to become involved? I already give all my dragons -th names and have CB sunsongs tongue.gif

Welcome to the party!

It's never too late! Just join in the fun and love of the series, and pass some eggs around (if you're lucky enough to breed any).

Is it just me or are there a lot more weyrs than before *scratches head* and Ista's weyr leader got changed ?

Is it just me or are there a lot more weyrs than before *scratches head* and Ista's weyr leader got changed ?

No new Weyrs, they're all still the same: Ista was changed since it's original leader went MIA with no response.

Woot Telgar are proud to announce that their weyr have a new Firelizard Queen.

Introducing our very own Erosaf's Littlewingth of Telgar It seems that she's gone ahead and given us a gold egg straight from the start, depending on the gender of the hatchlign of course, when she was caught by a wild blue male.

It's so cute! biggrin.gif omg!

Do we have Thread in this Pern lineage/story thing?

If you would like to roleplay your dragons fighting thread, or include it in their descriptions, by all means go ahead. happy.gif

Hi... My lovely Jr. Queen, Kimalanth (Sunsong, mother is Benden Queen Zireth), decided to take fight today and after many tries was finally caught by beautiful Bronze, Ranilth (HF)... There is now a shiny bronze egg in Honshu's warming sands ready to be hatched and impressed by the first weyrling to love it smile.gif This eggie is up for adoption, if anyone is interested in it (can't wait to use the Teleport on my Pernese egg). Ranilth is the son of Fort's Queen, so you have here a child of not only Honshu, but Fort and Benden lineage. smile.gif

Bronze Pern egg Gone to warm in the sands of Benden smile.gif Good luck with the little darling, Mishii !!

PM me if you are interested... My next Queen is set to take flight as soon as there is room in the sands for another egg or 2... Stay tuned smile.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

So I was thinking that in addition to putting "of Pern" (or instead of), we could also use Pern's ____, Weyr's(Ista's, Fort's,etc) ____, Color(Gold/Golden, Bronze, Brown, Blue, Green) ______, or use combinations, if your name/space allows. Thoughts?

2 of my queens should be breedable in a day or two, I'll use the new Fertility on them and see what happens biggrin.gif GIMME GOLDS TO GIIIIFT!

Ldyfsh: I spy my grandparents! (lol at MUAD-DIB - he kinda sticks out. I named him waaay after I bred him to that queen though and didn't realize)

I'd actually be interested in that as a potential rotating mate for her. :3

...if anyone would be willing to breed a matching 2nd gen Gold as a mate for him or him I'd be eternally grateful. o__o

UPDATED LIST OF DRAGONS!

-Does not include the obviously non-canon colors, as I haven't seen many members going that route.

Need to vote:

White: Canon or not? (Ruth was never said to be sterile, just not interested in mating flights.) - Could also include Silvers, Silver Tinsels, Albino

Embers: Bronze or Brown?

Magma: Bronze?

Harvest: Bronze/Queen/both? (Gender-reliant, like sunsongs)

Nebulas: Blue? (colors are gender reversed xd.png)

Purple Ridgewings: Blue?

GOLD QUEENS

Golds

Female Sunsongs

Gold Tinsels

BRONZE

Sunsongs(Male)

Male Hellfire

Black/Alt Black

Bronze Tinsels

BROWNS

Whiptail

Autumn Seasonal

Pillows

Spitfire

BLUES

Daydream

Deep Sea

Guardian

Skywing

Water

Waterhorse

Winter Seasonal

Bluna

Ice

Thunder

Electric

Waverunner

Female Hellfire(Non-Canon)

Swallowtails

GREENS

Terrae

BBW

Frill

Pebble

Mint

Neotropical

Vine/Alt Vine

Water Walker

Striped Green

Spring Seasonal

Summer Seasonal

Canopy

My next Queen is set to take flight as soon as there is room in the sands for another egg or 2...  Stay tuned smile.gif

Well, good news and bad news... the other queens decided that they weren't interested in clutching this time (and some weren't interested in flying) so we ended up with no eggs... the good news is that the Honshu Queen's Wing has a Gold Fire Lizard (Original Pygmy) for a mascot and she flew along side the queens today and she was caught by a wild blue Fire Lizard (Seawyrm Pygmy) biggrin.gif Just my luck... oh well, we now have a cute little Blue Fire Lizard egg warming in the sands of Honshu Weyr Hold smile.gif

Do all the female Hellfires have to be blues or can some act as bronzes like their flavor text?

On the voting front my opinions in order:

White as canon with Whites, Silvers, Silver Tinsels and Albinos as options

Embers seem bronze to me.

Magmas seem brown to me.

Harvests seem like whers to me, with the females gold whers and the males bronze whers.

Nebulas work as blues for me.

Purple Ridgewings work as blues for me.

Edited by Dragonmage

Harvests seem like whers to me, with the females gold whers and the males bronze whers.

I totally forgot to add that, my bad! Thank you for reminding me!

Also, we have the new pygmies for the Firelizards (which I also forgot to put in my post). I'll edit my above post with the Watchweyr info and Firelizard colors later - time for sleep.

As for female hellfires being bronzes - I believe some people have done that, and I would be fine with that. I mentioned that people could roleplay out (or give a short description) their female hellfires "rising thru the ranks of power" to become equal to bronzes, so if you wanted to do that, you could. It would be considered non-canon, though.

Edited by mishii

Bred my golds and gold tinsel a few days ago and still have had no luck getting any eggs. I did manage to get http://dragcave.net/lineage/3hVJl yesterday.

That's beautiful! Congratulations!

And sorry to hear about your golds!

I'll be trying mine again in a day or two once I unlock my eggs. *prays fertility works*

Thanks, now I just need a bronze tinsel to have all 3 and I would love to get a male bronze with a similar lineage as my gold tinsel Treasured Kaylath. I have a small breeding list for Treasured Kaylath and will have one for the silver tinsel when it grows up. If only they would produce tinsel eggs abit more often.