mishii

The Dragonriders of Pern Lineage!

Non-Canon Weyrs?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All of my Queens had no interest with their mates. D: (I even used fertility!)

But I do have a little Gold Queen and a young Bronze (tinsels) growing up, so maybe their new blood will help next week?

I think it may be that Silver Tinsels are so rare and so are "Whites" in Pern... (Ruth is the only one in the books) or maybe not... whatever Mishii says, goes... it's her lineage and her rules smile.gif

I have had another successful week breeding tinsels so I thought I would offer http://dragcave.net/lineage/qrRni up for adoption if there is any weyr that has room for this little gold egg.

Wow! Congrats on another beautiful Gold!

Since I already claimed one from you from that line, it's free to another Weyr if any are interested!

The one I got just grew up, I'm just working on getting it a fitting mate. happy.gif Thanks again.

I'd be interested Dreamer...

Talenth has produced a gold egg herself, but we dont know what to make of her... PINK mate. He's vanished into thin air though so we don't know what to make of this. The egg's decided home is ubnknown at the moment, we do no know if its a keeper or not.

Telgar has safely collected its new gold egg from dreamer23... We do thank you very much, for this will cause more trouble for our troublesome queens.

Talenth's egg was taken between to somewhere no one knows, but we'll be keeping the next queen egg she gives, mosat assuredly.

Edited by EragonSaphiraRider

Bendan has a bronze to donate to the Weyrs!

It's VERY close to hatching, so hopefully someone will be able to impress it soon.

(I did influence it, but I'm not sure it will keep thru a trade)

Bendan thought they would keep it, since it was the first egg of the pair, but decided to share some new blood with interested Weyrs.

Head to the Hatching Sands!

Bendan has a bronze to donate to the Weyrs!

It's VERY close to hatching, so hopefully someone will be able to impress it soon.

(I did influence it, but I'm not sure it will keep thru a trade)

Bendan thought they would keep it, since it was the first egg of the pair, but decided to share some new blood with interested Weyrs.

Head to the Hatching Sands!

Got it... there wasn't enough time to influence it, but if it indeed genders male, I will offer it up to the other weyrs encase they need another bronze (don't want to be greedy, but Honshu can always find room for another bronze if no other weyr wants it). If it genders female I will try and breed another bronze egg for the thread smile.gif

Got it... there wasn't enough time to influence it, but if it indeed genders male, I will offer it up to the other weyrs encase they need another bronze (don't want to be greedy, but Honshu can always find room for another bronze if no other weyr wants it). If it genders female I will try and breed another bronze egg for the thread smile.gif

I'm glad it's gone to a good home! biggrin.gif

All my golds should be coming off cooldown tonight or in the morning. Wish me luck T__T

Well, Honshu's Fire-lizards are still clutching like crazy... We wish to spread the wealth and are offering up one of our newly laid Blue FL eggs for impression. If any weyr has someone who would like their own FL, please let us know and we will gladly have one of our riders teleport the egg immediately. smile.gif

Honshu Teleport Link GONE to an obscure Holder named Deblogan who seems to be quite taken with Fire Lizards and has many of them. Our little baby will be quite happy there amongst the many colored FLs that have made their home with Deblogan smile.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

Another orphan gold egg has been found and brought to Telgar. We are sending it female vibes as we speak.

Geneth's egg has matured into a female brown dragon called Sandth.

Goldenth's egg went randomly missing from the weyr to who knows who and Goldenth is pining over her stolen blue baby.

Have also made a chart for Telgar Weyr's progress here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key...G5ObFE&hl=en_US

Using that we can choose mates and things and request eggs!

Oh and we have found 3 male white dragons much to Ruth's delight. They have requested to join Telgar weyr and have even bonded with weyrlings to become Thread fighters!

Please welcome Sangath, Oseith, and Quanth!

In total our Weyr houses 73 dragons made up of:

Queen: 15

Bronze: 23

Blue: 20

Green: 5

Brown: 2

White: 4

Mutant Gendered: 7

And we have 13 Firelizards made up of:

Queen: 6

Bronze: 8

Brown: 1

Blue: 0

Green: 1

Mutant Gendered: 1

Could use some help gaining some brown dragons for the main thread fighters... and a few blue firelizards...

Speaking of stats... (don't know why I'm posting this)

My Weyrhold (?) has (if I've counted correctly):

Queens: 6

Bronzes: 5

Blues: 0

Greens: 1

Browns: 1

Whites: 0

Mutants: 2

Clearly I have too many bronzes... and I thought i was being overloaded by queens... I have a new queen egg growing on the sands at the moment personally.

I only figured out my stats out fo my own curiosity lol

Am I correct in guessing that the Gold-horned Tanagers and Spotted Greenwings might count as greens and blues respectively? smile.gif

Our Xanadu, Telgar, Honshu, and Fort Weyr wings are looking for some fresh blood -- preferably green (neotropical, gold-horned tanager), brown (pillow, ember), or blue (electric, moonstone, swallowtail, spotted greenwing). Just mentioning that in case there's a clean-lined egg from one of those weyrs that needs a new space to grow!

I'm not dead D:

Work and school just ate up my time. My schedules haven't been that great. T____T

But I have this green sitting in my sands if anyone is interested! biggrin.gif

I have this gold tinsel egg http://dragcave.net/lineage/0Evj5 up for adoption if anyone wants it for their weyr.

I'd gladly take, if no one else wants it. Don't want to be greedy wink.gif

PM me if you still need some one to adopt it... I have plenty of weyrlings to impress a new egg, if need be and lots of room on the hatching grounds.

A new bronze and queen have been acquired out of nowhere. Hopefully they'll gender right, if they do, i may try breeding the pair.

Or I might continue the Queen's breeding line, with mutant male greens.

Oh my! The bronze is a desendant of Telgar's own Goliath! A great grandfather Goliath is!