mishii

The Dragonriders of Pern Lineage!

Non-Canon Weyrs?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Our new Xanadu green, Elemental Koloth Vex, was supposed to fly today but refused to approach his intended mate. Weyrfolk are whispering that what might one expect with a haughty name like that? wink.gif

Meantime, Fort Weyr's brown Abaxth has flown his mate Freth, resulting in a spitfire brown egg which is ready to be sent between to wherever it's needed!

Telgar Weyr's Weyrleader stopped by at Fort Weyr to collect the brown, as our brown wing is badly lacking members who are not mutant females. Let's hope that our little Fort weyr freind is a good thread fighter.

In other weyr news, several of our queens flew today, causing chaos for their riders and the bronzes.

Queen Lyedrath of Telgar was caught by a wild blue male, resulting in this egg: blue

Queen Rosanth of Telgar rose as well, being caught by Vordath, resulting in this egg: bronze/blue

Queen Windareth was caught by her usual brown wild mate, resulting in this egg: queen/bronze - this egg is up for adoption from interested weyrs. Let us know and we'll send it to you.

Queen Shadith was caught by brown Skorath as always and resulted in this egg: gold/bronze - again this egg is up for adoption.

Edited by EragonSaphiraRider

Great to see you picked up Abaxth and Freth's egg safely, Telgar! Good luck to all your eggs -- we're eyeing the blue with great interest, actually, and would be even more if it was up for transfer. wink.gif

Edited by infiniteviking

No, Lyedrath's purely because I have a soft spot for Coastal Waverunners ^__^.

..Oh, and it seemed despite Koloth's pickiness, Freth's successful flight signalled a propitious time for clutching; new eggs have been reported in the following Weyrs:

Benden -- skywing blue egg, by blue Hammanath out of blue Kaiidth;

Honshu -- daydream blue egg, by blue Edoreth out of sunsong gold Nereveth;

Monaco Bay -- hellfire bronze (or blue) egg, by bronze Eltaninth and out of brown Goth.

All are available for shuffling around; not posting teleport links purely because there are three of them and someone might want only one or more than one. Mention if interested! smile.gif

I just realised something... why were magi dragon's never bronzes? They are really useful these days.

For interested weyrs, these are all eggs up for grabs from the other post!!

Lyredrath's Egg

Shadith's egg

Windareth's egg

New queen Pridith of Telgar was caught by bronze Canth of Telgar resulting in this eggy: bronze It is not for grabs this one though

All three eggs in my previous post -- Benden, Honshu, and Monaco Bay -- have hatched. They're all still available; post here if you want one/more and I'll send you a teleport link.

And a great big THANK YOU to Eragon for the Telgar hatchling! biggrin.gif

Edited by infiniteviking

Monaco Bay's addition to the Telgar wings is now known as Twilth of Monaco Bay.

He's a very welcome young bronze, and though he's only a weyrling, he's already eyeing off weyrling queen Crystalth. He'll have some competition though, fellow bronze weyrling Avath has his eyes on her as well.

Wonder who'll get her? Only time will tell. Her Weyrwoman informs us that she will continue to mate with both until one of them produces a queen egg!!! What a little teaser this queen is!

Monaco Bay's happy to hear how well Twilth's doing. His parents are proud!

Telgar's blue Berenth (thanks again, Eragon) is now all grown up, a strapping male who immediately sought out a mate. He flew one of the Weyr's sports, a female brown named Fideleth, which resulted in a coastal waverunner blue egg. The two seem to be very happy about it! If any Weyr needs this egg, click here!

Also, Edoreth and Nereveth's blue Honshu hatchling has -- strangely enough -- turned out to be a girl! Sports of this type are common here, it seems -- must be the solar radiation or something. Her rider is still wondering where they'll be posted. To pick up this hatchling, click here!

Oh dear, Kaiidith and Hammanth's blue fledgling which we took on also went female? We were hoping it could be a mate to our Benden Queen but alas. The dragon has been named Azorath of Benden.

Also, Edoreth and Nereveth's blue Honshu hatchling has -- strangely enough -- turned out to be a girl! Sports of this type are common here, it seems -- must be the solar radiation or something. Her rider is still wondering where they'll be posted. To pick up this hatchling, click here!

Honshu has decided to invite the hatchling and her rider over to here to live... thought the pair would make good companions for our "sport", female blue: Pixith of Pern and her rider smile.gif Now they won't feel like they are such "oddities" smile.gif

Queen Goldenth rose and was caught by her normal blue mate Manth. Due to trying to get more blues from other weyrs, we have decided to give this blue egg to whoever wants it in their weyr. It's free to a good home. Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Benden Queen Nualath is very happy as her egg has turned into a very pretty queen Ashlereth. We'll be seraching for a potential Benden Mate for her

Talenth and Pridith are crooning happily, for Pridith's son Avath has caught Talenth's golden daughter Crystalth and on her first mating flight as helped to create a NEW queen egg. This is the first time the first offspring of a Telgar queen has been another queen!

Honshu's happy that Pixith found a companion in their blue hatchling. smile.gif And congratulations to Benden and Telgar on their queens!

Speaking of Telgar, our coastal waverunner blue hatchling by blue Berenth and out of brown Fidelith is also looking for a home. Anyone interested? (Can't guarantee whether or not it'll be a sport too -- that seems to be happening a lot recently!)

Eragon, I'm sure our Benden dragons could be persuaded to fly again soon if you need a male blue. I usually don't influence my dragons, but could do since the color's got a canon significance. ^^

Edited by infiniteviking

Honshu's happy that Pixith found a companion in their blue hatchling. smile.gif And congratulations to Benden and Telgar on their queens!

Speaking of Telgar, our coastal waverunner blue hatchling by blue Berenth and out of brown Fidelith is also looking for a home. Anyone interested? (Can't guarantee whether or not it'll be a sport too -- that seems to be happening a lot recently!)

Eragon, I'm sure our Benden dragons could be persuaded to fly again soon if you need a male blue. I usually don't influence my dragons, but could do since the color's got a canon significance. ^^

Honshu has invited another of your Blues to ride for our Weyr Hold... since we already have 2 "oddities" here we decided that taking on this one with the chance of another female Blue wasn't going to be a problem wink.gif Maybe at this rate, we will ended up with enough of them to have a female wing of "Thread Burners" biggrin.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

Thanks for the offer, infinite. Could it please not be related to our Nualath? Just so we don't have inbreeding as we tend to never have them become adult thread fighters when inbreeding occurs, they tend to end up as rather large firelizards.

We've had a massive influx of unexpected wild arrivals at Telgar of late.

Introuducing the new queens: Falieth

Introducing the new bronzes:

Introducing the new browns:

Introducing the new blues:

Introducing the new greens: firelizard Rareth who chose a holder in Telgar Hold., Caranth,

Introducing the new whites: Dalieth, Dorkfaceth, Cagoth

Introducing the new sport dragons who are the gendered oddities:

Bronzes: bronzeBriananth,

Blues:blue Canieth, blue Crairanith

Greens: green Casileth,

Oh and a special note as well, Honshu's weyr has recently junior queen Janeth, who is decended from Queen Kimalanth via her mother, Queen Kith. Kith was actually caught by white Cagoth of Telgar. Cagoth joined us just as Kith was rising to mate, so we were all stunned when she was caught by him. Must have been timing that he'd planned...

Thanks, Honshu! biggrin.gif And heh, I love the name you've picked for her.

And Eragon, sure! Neither Kaiidth nor Hammanath are related to Nualath, so that was easy -- they decided to fly tonight so the egg will be hatched in time for Halloween. xd.pngThe egg is ready and waiting! Would you like it influenced and incubated here, and then I can hang onto it till it hatches so the influence will stick, or would you prefer to take it now and do that yourself?

You're welcome, Eragon; link sent!

Meanwhile, there's been exciting news over here -- a glowing golden egg was dropped off at a neutral location, possibly by an historic Weyr timing it for unknown reasons, and the Weyrs here are debating over where the new queen will be stationed. Aka today was my luckiest AP day EVER. Golden tinsel zomg! Its lineage is a bit long, but I don't care. biggrin.gif

Inviniteviking, LdyFsh, when next my gold tinsels rise [after halloween], the gold eggs produced will be coming to you. Let me know in advance if you're locked from halloween.

Soon there will be Telgar eggs waitign for claiming by you two.

Inviniteviking, LdyFsh, when next my gold tinsels rise [after halloween], the gold eggs produced will be coming to you. Let me know in advance if you're locked from halloween.

Soon there will be Telgar eggs waitign for claiming by you two.

Cool smile.gif In the mean time... have decided to use Pumpkins as Firelizards too smile.gif Males will be Bronzes and Females will be Queens smile.gif

Benden recently adopted a new queen (was a birthday gift from a friend, yay!), and on her first mating flight, she produced a queen egg!

It is currently sitting on the Hatching Sands, her mother hovering protectively. Take a look!

If any Weyr or Holder is interested in the little darling, please let me know! happy.gif I'll be happy to hold on to it for a few days if needed, or I can persuade my bf to let me borrow a slot on his scroll for a bit.

<3