mishii

The Dragonriders of Pern Lineage!

Non-Canon Weyrs?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I already have a name for my (eventual) Queen! It's from a film I loved as a kid, and the name has stuck with me because I thought it was beautiful. It's easily Pernified too, and doesn't sound that different.

Ldyfsh, if you can't find a home for the Bronze I could always offer it a home, if you think it won't mind a Queen-less weyr for a while. If they get too, eager shall we say, then there could be a CB Gold or Sunsong flight arranged laugh.gif Though the chances of any babies from the Golds is practically zero.

PMed you about this egg and a possible Queen egg smile.gif

PMed you about this egg and a possible Queen egg smile.gif

Both Bronze (Hellfire) egg and potential Queen (Sunsong) egg adopted by jinglepupskye... sending female gendering vibes in hopes that jinglepupskye will have a Honshu Jr. Queen to rule her small weyr hold smile.gif

Update on the story...

So the cute little Bronze egg was ready to send to a "satellite" hold run by Holder jinglepupskye... just before the Rider of Bronze Lioth teleported out, Jr. Queen Kimalanth decided to take flight... not to be out done by her sister Jr. Queen Trith, "Kimi" let Bronze Gadareth catch her and all of a sudden there were 2 eggs to teleport to the small hold... The second one is a mystery, though... some say it is a female and definite Jr. Queen and other say it more "bronzy" and a definite Thread Warrior... only time will tell... will keep you posted... Until then, both eggs are now sleeping quietly in the sands at Holder jinglepupskye hold... good luck Holder jinglepupskye!!

We're not really sure where this came from, but while out on search, Igoroth and his rider found an abandoned bronze egg! This egg has since bee taken in by Roselewth and is approaching its hatch day. Right now it is the only egg on the sands, and the riders are out and Searching for candidates for the egg. They do not plan on giving this one to another weyr though, its staying on as a Telgar dragon.

I would also be itnerested in adopting a Bronze as a potential mate for my queens.

Right now, it has hatched but due to its colour we really are unsure whether it was a queen egg or a bronze. Igoroth is watching the hatchling, as are other potential bronze mates should we have found an abandoned queen.

I would love to adopt a Bronze baby for my Honshu Weyr Hold, have 1 un-attached Jr. Queen who would make a great mate for any Bronze Tinsel you might have "floating" around smile.gif

UPDATE -- Thank you, Dreamer!!!!  Got this cute little Bronze warming in the Honshu breeding sands... The egg just showed up in the sands, and if it does indeed end up being a Bronze male warrior... I'll see if he is up to catching my un-attached Jr. Queen, Mirath of Pern smile.gif  Maybe I'll have some new little Bronzes to gift out ***crosses fingers for success***

Well, Honshu is celebrating tonight... that cute little Bronze egg did indeed hatch and gender male... give him a few more practice flights and a little more growing and he will be ready to take flight when Jr. Queen, Mirath of Pern decides to fly smile.gif Hopefully the strength we have seen in this unusual bronze will continue and he will be the fastest and strongest warrior we have here... sending fertility vibes toward him and his rider for a successful future smile.gif

May I introduce: Honshu's Bronze Zetrith

Well, Honshu is celebrating tonight... that cute little Bronze egg did indeed hatch and gender male... give him a few more practice flights and a little more growing and he will be ready to take flight when Jr. Queen, Mirath of Pern decides to fly smile.gif Hopefully the strength we have seen in this unusual bronze will continue and he will be the fastest and strongest warrior we have here... sending fertility vibes toward him and his rider for a successful future smile.gif

May I introduce: Honshu's Bronze Zetrith

Congratulations! He's gorgeous!

Have a nice flight, little man!

Congratulations on Zetrith! There are also happy times at Jingle's hold, both eggs that are thought to be bronzes have hatched, though the hoped for queen egg is being rather stubborn. The successful candidates are yet to determine the gender of the hatchies, only time will tell!

That's amazing! Congrats!

I'd gladly accept a little bronze baby as well. I have a few unnattached Jr queens who haven't liked any of their mates yet. D:

Also:

I have a little bronze/queen up for grabs!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

One egg out of 3 breedings. :/

Got it!!!! Thought I'd add some new blood and hopefully a new Bronze warrior to Honshu's Thread Fighters smile.gif

Good news for Honshu today... the bronze egg adopted from the Benden Weyr has finally announced his name (he was rather shy and wouldn't allow his weyrling to speak it aloud). May I introduce: Panoth of Pern. With this new addition to our Benden Wing we are now 7 dragons strong (including the mutant female Blue, Pixith of Pern) smile.gif

All in all Honshu (at the moment) has 5 wings with 34 dragons in all (including the 5 Queens). When Thread comes, we should be able to cover all of Honshu's territory smile.gif

Right now, it has hatched but due to its colour we really are unsure whether it was a queen egg or a bronze. Igoroth is watching the hatchling, as are other potential bronze mates should we have found an abandoned queen.
We are very much hoping this was not a broze tinsel, due to it being female! Please meet Erosaf's Rosanth of Telgar Igoroth and the other brozes are very interested in her,a nd cannot wait until she rises. It would seem they see a queen in the little lady.

Update... though she is not a gold, she did rise to try and flirt with the other bronzes... catching the eyes of one Azeroth of Pern. No eggs were created, but what on earth would we do if we did get bronze/bronze eggs? The weyr is truly unsure what to do about this troublesome female bronze who seems to be gadding about teasing the other males.

Junior queen Shadith rose today though and was caught by her normal brown mate Skorath, leaving behind a brown egg on the warming sands, that is just waiting for a new home. Please will someone else adopt this youngling?

Junior Queen Erosafth also rose and was caught by a wild bronze who refused to come back tot the weyr. Though she hopes to see him again one day, she was able to bring this bronze egg home as well. It is up for adoption.

And junior queen Windareth also rose, being caught by her usual mate, a wild brown, and lo and behold, there is a new queen egg resting on the sands, which also seems a little bronze but we know that it is a queen. For those weyrs in need of such an egg please let us know and we will send the egg to you

Edited by EragonSaphiraRider

*gets ready to poke golds* Igen's been slow, with no females rising.

I would like to request an egg!

Weyr: Monaco Bay

Pair: Jalith of Pern x Zorith of Pern

Intend to freeze: No

Late story thingy is late.

Igen Weyr had been devastated by Threadfall in the past months and was very worried. The Weyr was down to two queens and a few bronzes. The browns, blues, and greens had not been so badly affected, but their populations were not what they should be. The Senior Queen had risen recently, but her Flight had not been successful. This was a humiliating failure for the bronze, particularly because Igen was in such dire straits in their metallic population. The Weyr had tried to keep its mutants under wraps. Although the Coppers (female bronzes), Ambers (female browns), Azures (female blues), and Viridians (male greens) were not considered freaks in the desert Weyr, the fact that they nearly matched their original counterparts in numbers might be distressing to some of the more traditional Weyrs.

ETA: Anorvereth rose, but the flight was infertile, with no egg produced despite the fact that she was caught by a bronze. Meleth seems as if she too will be ready to rise soon. Hopefully, her flight will be more successful than the senior queen's.

Edited by Dragonmage

OMG Anne McCaffrey is my favorite author!!

Love this thread and all weir keepers xd.png

A question ? Would pigmies be the fire lizards ? If so, I'd probably want to be like Menoly and collect tons of them tongue.gif

Love this thread and all weir keepers xd.png

A question ? Would pigmies be the fire lizards ? If so, I'd probably want to be like Menoly and collect tons of them tongue.gif

Yes, they are! biggrin.gif I /really/ need to update the first page...

Love this thread and all weir keepers   xd.png

A question ? Would pigmies be the fire lizards ? If so, I'd probably want to be like Menoly and collect tons of them  tongue.gif

Actually, here at Honshu Weyr we have a tradition of gifting each new wing with a firelizard mascot... We have 5 Wings plus the Queens wing... That's 6 firelizards, they make great morale boosters for fighting dragons and riders plus they are great for carrying important messages about (tiny pony express wink.gif ). We also have a couple of extras just for fun smile.gif ... that's 9 all together!

Also we have a Watch-wher for each wing to take over the watch at night when the dragons and riders are asleep smile.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

Does no one want the eggs that we are adopting out to other weyrs?

your codein your post is actually messed up

as it is, I locked myself with vamp attempts. D:

So I can't do anything until tomorrow. T__T

Does no one want the eggs that we are adopting out to other weyrs?

Would love to adopt Junior Queen Erosafth's bronze egg smile.gif If it is still available, just send me a Teleport link smile.gif

Well the Bronze hatchlings have safely matured, and were male as hoped biggrin.gif The little gold egg has also hatched female. May I introduce the new Thread fighters, Bernath of Pern http://dragcave.net/lineage/7IRDE and Keleth of Pern http://dragcave.net/lineage/dA7NQ , and our still immature Queen Marahuteth of Pern http://dragcave.net/lineage/k8NB6 . May she grow big and strong, and give those bronzes a run for their money! Hopes are high for their first mating flight.

Junior queen Serenityth rose to mate again, and there is now a bronze egg warming on the sands. A Search has begun to find likely candidates to Impress the egg when it hatches, but some of the dragonriders are suggesting that perhaps it should be sent to another Hold's or Weyr's sands instead.

So, if anyone is in need of a bronze egg...

I would be interested, Sakura... one of my greens would be able to find a mate possibly in that egg

Here at Telgar we are proud to welcome new Junior Queen Cynderth to our sands. We hope we shall get some eggs from her soon...

This brings our weyr numbers to the following:

Queen Wing: Snr Queen Roselewth, Jnr Queen Shadith, Jnr Queen Erosafth, Jnr Queen Windareth, and Jnr Queen Cynderth

Bronze Wing 1: Wingleader Igoroth mate of Roselewth, Windsecond Mneranaroth, Shadrith,

Blue Wing: Wingleader: Unameth, Wingsecond: Aussieth, Belltath,

Brown Wing: Wingleader: Skorath,

Green Wing: Wing Leader: Alianath

Actually, here at Honshu Weyr we have a tradition of gifting each new wing with a firelizard mascot... We have 5 Wings plus the Queens wing... That's 6 firelizards, they make great morale boosters for fighting dragons and riders plus they are great for carrying important messages about (tiny pony express wink.gif ). We also have a couple of extras just for fun smile.gif ... that's 9 all together!

Also we have a Watch-wher for each wing to take over the watch at night when the dragons and riders are asleep smile.gif

That is awesome I wonder if Honshu is making a new wing soon wink.gif

I just got my first bronze egg, but lineage is loong and messy. Hopefully i'll be able to get better bronzes soon, to join in the fun here xd.png

PS: Now I understand why the names Lessa and F'lar were taken for hatchies! biggrin.gif

I'm happy to announce that Marahuteth rose, and Keleth was able to catch her. The mating flight ended with spectacular news, in the form of this egg http://dragcave.net/lineage/AdWlS The egg appears to be of a golden tint, but only time will tell.

Congratulation!

Benden is very sad these past few weeks, they fear that their Queens are sick. None have produced many eggs, and there are Weyrlings without dragons to impress.

Benden might soon be asking the other Weyrs to perhaps help out with the predicament.

(jinglepupskye @ Aug 11 2011, 01:21 PM)

I'm happy to announce that Marahuteth rose, and Keleth was able to catch her. The mating flight ended with spectacular news, in the form of this egg http://dragcave.net/lineage/AdWlS The egg appears to be of a golden tint, but only time will tell.

Congratulation!

Benden is very sad these past few weeks, they fear that their Queens are sick. None have produced many eggs, and there are Weyrlings without dragons to impress.

Benden might soon be asking the other Weyrs to perhaps help out with the predicament.

@ jinglepupskye: Congratulations from Honshu... The Grandparents and Great-grandparents of the new eggie are very proud and happy that our newest "satellite" hold has had such good luck clutching smile.gif May you continue with your luck and breed many fine Thread Warriors and Queens smile.gif

@mishii: Honshu would be honored to contribute new eggs for Benden's lonely weyrlings... next flight of the queens and greens is expected on Saturday... let me know if you have room in your warming sands for an egg or 2 or 3 smile.gif

Congratulation!

Telgar will also lend a hand if in need. We will happily pass on eggs to those in need, seeing as we just had a new queen almost ready to take her first flight. If Benden wants, we will send the egg to them if it is not a bronze or brown.

Firelizard Snr Queen Littlewingth also rose today much to the amusement of the Dragonmen, for she is such a lovely little darling. She was caught by our Weyrwoman's bronze Murath and there is a lovely new Bronze or gold egg sitting on the sands. We're not so sure what the resultant hatchling will be but it will be interesting.

Not wanting to be done, two other new queen Firelizards rose as well.

The first was gold Myth who was caught by a very energetic bronze known as Demonth, and they two have a bronze/gold egg under their care. Surely they caused an uprising for Myth rose at the same time as Littlewingth.

And the last was Missth who was caught by Tropicath and they now have a blue/green egg.

Oh and Shadith is very embarrassed by her brown egg as is her mate, Skorath, for it has decided to become a very gender confused brown female, named Geneth. There won't be any rising for this little lady, she's infertile due to being a brown, though we're sure she'll try.