mishii

The Dragonriders of Pern Lineage!

Non-Canon Weyrs?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All Telgar bronze, blue, and brown dragons have their eyes on this golden hatchling, who to some even seems more beautiful than aging Roselewth.

Can Talenth take after the golden queen of the third pass of the same name? Will she bring back the olden times?

I'll get her egg to you once I've dealt with my waiting list... you're 4th at the moment. I has the Silver [for White rank] and Bronze as well, as everyone knows... silly female bronze.

Please meet Telgar's first white dragon: Ruth

Edited by EragonSaphiraRider

I'll get her egg to you once I've dealt with my waiting list... you're 4th at the moment. I has the Silver [for White rank] and Bronze as well, as everyone knows... silly female bronze.

Please meet Telgar's first white dragon: Ruth

Congratulations, Telgar!!!! She/he is beautiful... May Honshu please put in for a "white" dragon egg if Telgar ever gets another one... We know how rare they are (this one being the only one known in existence) but would love to adopt one if the opportunity presents itself... as for the newest gold and bronze... we'd love to be put on those lists too. No hurry as Honshu's wings seem to be taking care of all thread coming into our territory at the moment, so new dragons aren't a "need", just a "want" wink.gif Again, Honshu sends it heartiest congratulations on the new gold, bronze and white dragons smile.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

Does anybody need more Bronzes for their wings? I have this little baby, the first offspring of Kimith's flight. http://dragcave.net/lineage/o8Osh We've also been lucky enough to have two queen-ish looking eggs laid from two subsequent flights smile.gif This almost doubles our Queen population!

Well still no luck with golds but I have had some good luck lately breeding silver tinsels and I have http://dragcave.net/lineage/0heEc up for adoption if anyone would like it for this lineage project.

ME!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!

That little one went fast. Goodluck with it.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you... guess I just checked the posts at the right time... will right "Pern" story for this after I feed my family dinner smile.gif

Your welcome, its funny though because I just mentioned that I was having no luck getting golds and all of a sudden my first gold tinsel gave me her first gold baby since she grew up a couple months ago. Unfortonately the gold was promised to someone and I have one more egg promised to someone but after that I will at some point have some gold tinsels up for adoption also.

Something strange has occurred in the Honshu Weyr Hold territory... while on search for new weyrlings in the outer reaches, the rider of Bronze Satanath (mate to Sr. Queen Kultath) came across a strange silvery-white egg warming in the sands of the Honshu satellite hold of Holder Dreamer23... When asked where such a strange dragon egg came from, Holder Dreamer23 stated that a strange "White" dragon calling himself "Novath" and his mutant female Blue mate, "Niteth" had decided to make his hold their home and had clutched the single egg during the night in secret... They seem to get along with his other dragons and have even allowed a "late impression" of sorts with 2 older weyrlings (both of whom are learning to ride the new dragons). Since Honshu Weyr has so many available weyrlings at the main hold, Holder Dreamer has gifted the egg to the main hold for hatching. The mother, Blue Niteth, doesn't seem to mind having Sr. Queen Kultath take over the main nurturing and hatching duties (though she does "pop" in once in awhile to see how the egg is doing). So for now, the silver-white egg is warming in the Honshu hatching sands and it seems to have all the mothering it needs since all the queens seem to have taken to it and are all hovering around it smile.gif We are all hoping for a new kind of Thread Warrior in this strange new dragon and will be watching Telgar's similar yet older dragon's progress to gauge this new one's abilities. Looks like White dragons may be showing up on Pern after all wink.gif

Well Honshu we can announce that our white dragon, Ruth is almost close to maturity. Surprisingly Ruth has actually become a female dragon, and due to a few interested blues we shall not be allowing her to chew firestone.

Roselewth of course is very confused as to how Ruth was found, and even more unimpressed about Talenth stepping up to being a queen. We think she understands that her time as senior queen is over, though so far there are no eggs from Talenth.

Well it looks like Ruth has found her mate. She was caught by blue Meranath and there is a pretty blue egg on the sands from them.

At least we know she's fertile... She's the first of our newest gold, white and bronze females to give an egg.

Well today I managed to get http://dragcave.net/lineage/7NtLC gold tinsel, bred http://dragcave.net/lineage/jbMjW and http://dragcave.net/lineage/vXLLp. The problem is the dragons in my wing think the hatching sands is getting abit crowded so Valenth has agreed to sending her little gold egg to a new weyr so if anyone has room for it let me know.

Oooh! I do! That is gorgeous, by the way. Thank you for your offers!

My tinsel hates me (he's silver), and so do my golds. Even my mutant Golds hate me! I think a massive changeup of mates is called for. x___x

Things just seem plain weird at Telgar at the moment. We've had a few wild dragons swooping in to claim our queens...

The Igen queen, Aneth was caught by a wild blue who agreed to stay with the weyr, calling himself Imnoseth. They also have a queen/bronze egg.

Our honshu queen was caught by a one night breeder blue and was left alone with no egg. The other queens are comforting her, though they all are rising.

Windareth was caught by her usual mate, a wild brown who seems to scare off all the weyr bronzes... they've left this odd looking greeny/gold egg behind. We wonder what king of thread warrior it'll be...

Shadith was caught by blue Aussieth, and there is a new queen/bronze egg waiting there.

And Erosafth was flown by a wild bronze, creating another queen/bronze egg.

We've stopped our other queens for now, seeing as there is no chance of being able to hold more eggs.

However all the above eggs are up for outside weyr adoption!!!

ESR, may Honshu have this egg... we could sure use another Bronze at our hold for new blood sake smile.gif

"And Erosafth was flown by a wild bronze, creating another queen/bronze egg."

Egg has been teleported to Honshu and all the queens are taking turns watching over it...

One of Bendan's Junior Queens rose early, and produced a strangely colored egg. Bronzes and Queens alike are looking it over with interest.

The other Queens are all starting to get a healthy glow, so perhaps the Hatching Sands will be a bit fuller in the next few days?

Visit Bendan's Hatching Sands!

ooo its a teleport link from Benden?

I has no Benden dragons so i Might get it for Telgar.

Sucess!!

What is it with mutants at the moment?

We have a mutant blue firelizard female now. And a brown mutant female dragon.

Well, Honshu's Fire Lizards are clutching like crazy so we are going to try and spread the wealth... Up for adoption is a beautiful Blue (Seawyrm) Fire Lizard egg. It's pearlized shell is quite beautiful and it comes from good stock (Healer & Harper Hall). If one of the other weyrs has someone who would like to impress this baby, please let us know and we will have our Weyr Leader, rider of Bronze Satanath, teleport over with the little darling...

Teleport Message Link! Gone

Edited by Ldyfsh

does no one want any of our new eggs? Or shall Telgar start overflowing where it comes to Queens?

We're in desperate need of Bronze males!