mishii

The Dragonriders of Pern Lineage!

Non-Canon Weyrs?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In her second mating flight, young queen Anath shocked the whole WeyrHold, producing this beautiful gold egg!

The entire WeyrHold is overjoyed, waiting anxiously for the little queen to hatch and Impress.

Congrats on the queen, Spirit! smile.gif

Our dragons have been busy tending to the growth of our new queens and bronzes, but it's likely that new mating flights will occur once extra space is cleared out for the new fledgelings.

(reproducing previous message so as not to triple-post) Benden tinsel queen Nyanth was caught by bronze Jodphath and produced a beautiful gold egg which was sent to a distant Weyr in need of a queen.

Today was a good day for other weyrs:

--Fort Weyr's gold Corinth and bronze Argenth gave us a bronze ember egg;

--Telgar's blue Berenth and giant sport blue Teoroth gave us a bronze hellfire egg; and

--Xanadu's green Elemental Koloth Vex and blue Shalteth gave us a green gold-horned tanager egg.

If these are needed anywhere, let me know and my watch-whers can bring them over. smile.gif

Edited by infiniteviking

Well here's an unexpected find in the cave. Its a desendent of Telgar's own white silver tinsel wingleader Ruth and blue wingleader Merenath!

Cool!!!!

That is neat, Eragon! biggrin.gif

The three eggs I mentioned above are ready to hatch now, and can be influenced if wanted. Otherwise I'll let 'em hatch and gender by chance. ^^

The hatching sands are getting abit crowded with eggs from my wing so I have http://dragcave.net/lineage/9dRQi and http://dragcave.net/lineage/IOiGV up for adoption if any weyrs have room for them

Dreamer, Honshu has plenty room on our hatching grounds (queens have been a bit stubborn lately), but I don't want to be greedy... if you need a home for either or both I will gladly send one of our riders over to "transport" it/them over to our hatching grounds. Just send us a "drum message" with time and place of "transport"... our dragons love going "between" for new blood and new babies smile.gif

UPDATE: Dreamer, thank you for the beautiful Bronze egg... we here at Honshu are celebrating the arrival of a new potential Thread Warrior for our Weyr-Hold smile.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

What a shame to hear about that.... Her books will be around still though, so at least we have them to remember her by. She was one of my fav authors too.. x.x

These three hatchlings (Fort Weyr ember, Telgar hellfire, and Xanadu gold-horned tanager) will be growing up in about 14 hours. If unclaimed, they'll be released to start new wings elsewhere. ^^

Honshu Weyr Hold has decided to give a home to all 3 of those fledgling dragons and their riders. They will be given places in the wings named after their original weyr smile.gif Will update you on their names as soon as they have divulged them to us ( we think they are a little shy right now in their new surroundings).

OH NO!! Anne McCaffrey, dead?!

This is a shock to me, I just found this out this morning!

RIP Anne McCaffrey, we will always love you and the world you have created.....

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Honshu thanks Holder Dreamer for the new White (Silver Tinsel) egg now warming nicely in our hatching grounds. All the weyrlings are celebrating the prospect of impressing such a beautiful dragonet smile.gif

Ldyfsh, thanks to Honshu for giving those hatchlings a home. Their parents are proud to see them there.~

Dreamer, either or both of those two remaining ones could find a home with me if no one else speaks for them. ^^ I'm locked now, but should be free somewhat later today.

Her stories will live forever, tho... And her son Todd writes them as well...

Condolences to her family...

======================

edit:

My queen Gold has hatched and I named her 'KinAnneth'. It is the best that I could come up with as I wanted 'Kin' in the name to go along with my other Gold... It means 'gold' in Japanese...

Edited by Husky51

She will live on indeed in this lineage. Word spread to my weyr and they are all in disarray at the news.Because of this, none of our queens, nor our greens have been wanting to rise.

Now though young Zulth's daughter plan to rise.

Edited by EragonSaphiraRider