Stealthypugs

Eggy Give Away! ~Game~

Giveaway coming up in a few hours!

Also, I finally got around to updating the OP. I was away from home for the last couple of days, so I didn't get it done until now. Sorry about that. tongue.gif

Hello again, everyone, and welcome to a little place we like to call school. What a horrendous place to be on a perfectly fine Sunday afternoon, wouldn’t you agree? Hopefully this will be a bit more interesting than usual, though, so don’t fall asleep on me yet!

First, let me introduce you to the people who run this prison for the innocent young: A BRONZE, SILVER, AND GOLD TINSEL, A PINK, AND AN ICE EGGY FROM HORSE2000! They don’t like children, despite the fact that they could technically be considered children themselves, and will gladly punish students for whatever menial reason they can find. On a side note, some parents and dragon keepers worry that they’ll have difficulty picking out the principles among the mob of students, but this is an unnecessary fear: the principles can easily be distinguished by the ridiculously classy suits they wear on a day-to-day basis. If you wish to converse with this distinguished group of eggies, there are a few classrooms which each one frequents. The bronze can usually be found with number 34, StarSea, the silver tin with number 19, rockonq, the gold tin with number 23, thundersky86, the pink with number 22, schusteralex2, and the ice with number 30, evilnixie16!

Following is a compilation of summaries of the detention slips which have recently been handed out by the aforementioned eggies.

The first went to a PINK, A WHITE, AND A VINE FROM THE TUNNELS OF LAGIE! These three happened to wear the same colored hat on the same day, and were promptly cited for gang activity. Rumors about what their detention will be like include everything from simple lunch detention to a session of brain washing and reconditioning of the mind. If you want my opinion, I think the latter is more likely, considering how this school is run. Whatever method is to be used, the eggies were ordered to report to separate classrooms after school: the pink to number 4, with Moonbeam22, the white to number 38, with sei_chan65, and the vine to number 29, with CorruptionGarden!

Then there was the SUNSTONE EGGY FROM THE CAVERNS OF STARSEA! After being bullied into giving up its lunch money and doing the homework for five different students in a higher grade level, it was given detention for being weak in the face of danger and unable to take a beating every now and again. It pains me to think of what its detention will hold, but more than likely the eggy will simply get boxed around for about an hour. We won’t know for sure how it worked until the sunstone emerges from the room of number 37, HappyAppy!

My favorite pair of eggies to get detention was composed of A BBW AND A HARVEST FROM THE CAVES OF WHITE_TI_WOLF_14! A project required them to bring a decently sized piece of metal tubing to school, with an associated paper and presentation. The administration immediately accused the two eggies of terrorism, claiming that the (empty) piece of tubing was a bomb and that the two students were bent on destroying the building and everyone in it. Baffled, and threatened with expulsion, the pair was ushered away to the counselor’s office. Currently, the BBW is falling asleep to the lectures of number 3, Aislein, while the harvest is pretending to pay attention to number 27, MagicLance!

The next few eggies did deserve detention, for their actions were either disruptive or destructive, but they should have been given a parade in their honor instead for providing some amusement and putting on a good show.

First in this bunch are A WHITE STRIPE, A GOLDEN WYVERN, A BRONZE TINSEL, AND A SILVER TINSEL FROM THE APARTMENT COMPLEX OF CATLOVER3288! In the middle of the school day, when everyone else was cooped up in a classroom working on some assignment or test, these four broke in to a janitor’s storage closet and stole a number of brooms, buckets, and toilet plungers. They then proceeded to charge up and down the halls, riding the brooms like horses and making good use of the buckets and helmets, jousting and sword fighting and taking turns being a dragon or a damsel in distress. Within the first five minutes, everyone was standing in the halls cheering for their favorite eggy, while the administration chased the miscreants in chaotic disarray. Eventually, the four were rounded up and sent to their respective classrooms. Now serving their detention time, the stripe is with number 5, asuna123, the wyvern with number 26, GoldRose, the bronze with number 35, Rekha, and the silver tinsel with number 15, dawnlife!

Then there was the incident with the BLACK AND VINE EGGIES FROM THE LAKE OF SILVERROSE1290! These two set off smoke bombs in the ventilation system, not only causing the fire alarms to go off but also effectively eliminating visibility. While the teachers and the rest of the students tried to evacuate, the eggies snuck around like ninjas, freaking everyone out. They weren’t quite careful enough, though, because they ended up sneaking straight into the security guards, who apprehended the culprits and showed them to the office. Now they’re helping grade tests with a couple of annoyed and tired teachers, the black with number 16, Amberfly, and the vine with number 2, Bookfanatic!

Something similar was done by a returning duo comprised of A GOLD TINSEL AND A CRIMSON FLARE PYGMY FROM THE HALLS OF RIKKA_ASHEN6! These two knocked a hole in the wall near a light switch in an empty classroom and cut every wire they could get to. Consequently, all the lights in the building went out, and the disconnected speakers and intercoms began creating the worst white noise imaginable. Once the situation was under control, and the administration had handed out flashlights, the eggies were found and sent on their way. Their detention is to be tomorrow, the tinsel in the room of number 13, IZDib, and the pygmy with number 33, simx55!

COMMERCIAL BREAK!

Are you a kitchen disaster? Do they get rid of you around dinner time so you won’t mess up the cooking? Is it impossible for you to put something in the oven or on the stove without it turning black and emitting a horrendous stench? Then we invite you to join the Cooking Disaster Club, run by the one and only BBW FROM THE FORESTS OF CREYU_NIGHTSHADOW! We can’t wait to hear how you screwed up, and are guaranteed to laugh at you before lending moral support and equally hilarious stories. It can happen to anyone and everyone, so you might as well join now and show that you’ve come to terms with your ability to create disaster. If you have questions, consult the BBW in room number 42, with kiyye!

Another club, or group, or gang, or whatever is run by A RIDGEWING FROM THE LAIR OF TARNLIA! Or whomever else you want running it. It doesn’t really matter. We call it the Apathy Club, but you can call it whatever you want, we won’t care. So join us! Or not. Whatever. If you simply must, the ridgewing can be questioned over with number 43, Reakeda.

Hi! This is the SPARKLES AND RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS CLUB OF HAPPINESS AND GOODNESS run by none other than that crazy PURPLE EGGY FROM THE HOME OF THUNDERSKY86! If you don’t want puppies and bunnies to die, if you care about adorable things like those having a life and growing up and raising a family, if you have a heart, if you’re alive, then you simply must join! There’s plenty of fun for everyone, and we know that you simply can’t resist the delicious smell of fresh baked cookies and the begging eyes of starving unicorns, so save yourself the trouble and come on over. Since we know you can’t possibly have any doubts or concerns regarding our wondrous club, you can come sign up in the room of number 41, Shuyin7432!

COMMERCIAL BREAK: OVER!

There is one last group of eggies I’d like to address, mainly because they deserve detention (and a parade) but haven’t been caught yet. They are A PINK, A GOLD HORNED TANGAR, AND A VINE FROM THE BASEMENT OF YAOI_MALE27! These are professional plotters of world domination, who have been forced to attend this school by their disapproving parents. To retaliate, this trio has begun to gather members with which to strike down the administration, though they are exercising extreme caution. The network of followers log information pertaining to the system and its executives, noting weaknesses and strengths, detailing the placement and design of security cameras, and sending all this back to their superiors, the three plotters. All this is done in an inconspicuous and undercover manner, complete with extracurricular acting classes to decrease the chances of getting caught. Meanwhile, the plotters are sketching out various methods to bring about the downfall of this miserable place, mapping the pitfalls and failure points of each one and attempting to eliminate these by mixing plans together. It won’t be long before the school crumbles and is no more, but until then you can find the eggies pretending to diligently do their school work day after day. The pink is often hanging out with number 21, girlfairy76, the tangar with number 39, Creyu_Nightshadow, and the vine with number 18, QAndais!

The end! Now leave this accursed place and go enjoy the rest of your evening! You can go back to school tomorrow if you’re one of those folks who must, or if you just really want to.

Also, I need ideas for the next giveaway! Creative juices are running low right about now, and I don’t want to bore you guys with something too similar to a story I’ve already done, so send me whatever comes to mind and it might be story-fied!

And on a bit of an unrelated note: there are only 22 people left on the list… One more bunch of donations like this one and there won’t be any people left on the list. So, there will either be a short EGA Vacation, or I’ll start limiting the giveaways to less donations to allow the list to re-fill. Opinions or suggestions on this matter?

Great story as always.

I vote for a reasonable limit on the number of donations. This should allow the list to be refilled.

Oh my! What a lot of eggies! Full marks, Stealthy! smile.gif

Winners have been PM'd!

I think there should be a minimum of donation since it will take a while for all the prize winners to come back to the list

StarSea, your message box is full.

Pmed all other winners.

Hehe, I'll be glad to get those little domineering eggies!

Edit: ok I'll hold StarSea's egg.

Edited by Horse2000

StarSea, your message box is full.

Oh, yea, StarSea told me she'd be out until the end of the weekend, so she should be around to clear out her inbox by, probably, tomorrow. ^^

Congrats to the winners! I vote for creating a temporary egg limit until the list lengthens again, and perhaps adjusting the re-add-to-list time. Perhaps shortening it from ten days to a week?

I vote for letting Stealthy take a bit of a vacation, since she's been working so hard! tongue.gif

It seems sad to tell someone they can't give a gift because there are no more spots open. (Though I suppose Stealthy wouldn't have to think of quite so many stories every time then.) unsure.gif

Edit: PM'd my winner, and eggy accepted!

Edited by Tarnlia

Maybe if there are more donations than 50% of the people on the list, you just pair the eggs in bundles of two. smile.gif This is very flexible and you can adjust it, so you just use that rule if it is needed.

In case it is unclear what I mean. Here are fictive examples.

List has 30 Users on, there are 20 eggs donated, so you will pair up at least 10 eggs, so you have maximum 15 winners in total, and minimum 10 winners, depending on list length, you can chose each time what you prefer. smile.gif

I think limiting the acceptance of donations is the wrong signal, as it could easily upset people.

Additionally I think it would be another good uproach to lower the cooldown time for winners.

Vine eggy successfully teleported to CorruptionGarden! smile.gif

Teleport link for white eggy sent.

No word yet from my third winner.

How about a one egg per donor limit for the next draw or two?

If there is a limit I hope it is only temporary. I would hate it if the list was really long again and there would be only a few eggs and we would have to wait ages to get one.

How about a one egg per donor limit for the next draw or two?

I prefer this as to making a specific limit. XP

Messaged my winners! Epic stories Stealthy!

I have one little announcement for you all:

The list is running low! It has a full 22 people on it, so one of two things are going to happen: a short EGA Vacation, or (more likely) a limit on the number of donations per drawing so as to allow the list to refill. I need opinions and ideas on these, especially on the latter, because it requires some thoughts into what the limit will be.

Thanks, everyone!

Maybe you could limit the eggs donated total? Or, if you got many donators, a one egg each limit? Say, you got 20 donators, each donates one egg. But if you only have 5 for a round, then let each donate 2-3 eggs?

That would be difficult to manage, though. Maybe advertising this thread would help xd.png Having more people join the list would rectify the shortness of it quite quickly, methinks.

On that note, I believe it's been 3-4 drawings since I got my eggy, so may I please be re-added?