Stealthypugs

Eggy Give Away! ~Game~

Has passed enough time....well, this is what i get by playing ecco for a really long time...

Can i enter again?

Well, here I am! All burned out and not particularly happy about school starting again. xd.png

I'll get some form of giveaway up shortly. Thanks for all your patience, guys!

Well, here I am! All burned out and not particularly happy about school starting again. xd.png

I'll get some form of giveaway up shortly. Thanks for all your patience, guys!

Don't worry Stealthy, summer will come very soon. *Huggs*

Look! It’s a Wild Stealthy! She’s returned!

She’s also rather tired and feeling under the weather, so here’s what happened: each group of eggies was given a giant box (the kind that Magi’s use for the transport of matured hatchies, especially of the pebble and stone variety), and a full day to do whatever they wanted with it. So, here’s a slightly fancy laundry list of who won what, including vague descriptions of the final boxes:

First, there was an OCHREDRAKE FROM KIYYE! It made a nice big castle. Highly traditional, with battlements and crocodile-filled moats, except for maybe the bright neon green color. It and its box are going to number 10, spottedpool3251!!!

Next was A SPOTTED GREENWING AND TWO PINKS FROM WHITE_TI_WOLF_14! They made a kind of fancy crystal garden, complete with a strange mystery liquid used to soak all the cardboard. It looks nothing like the brown pile of goop it was yesterday, though, and is instead blossoming with colorful rock flowers and cherry trees. The greenwing is off to number 48, SnowFlareon, and the pinks to numbers 12 and 25, JeanClaude and Horse2000!!!

Then there was a PAIR OF SPLIT EGGIES FROM RIKKA_ASHEN6! Somehow, these two managed to create a volcano, though how they’re making it erupt with boiling hot, red, chunky goo is beyond me. They even have a few enchanted dino figurines scampering around the mountain trying to avoid the hissing ‘lava’! These two are going to numbers 54 and 24, lovecats99 and Kamiko_Cullen!!!

Next was A SUNSTONE AND A RED EGGY FROM SILVERROSE1290! They decided they weren’t going to be creative, and just used the box as a fire starter for marshmallow roasting… The sunstone is going with number 34, greasalotle124, while the red goes to number 36, RainbowChris!!!

After that came A DAYDREAM, A PURPLE, AND A NOCTURN EGGY FROM YAOI_MALE27! Also keeping to traditionalist ideas, this trio made a transport that resembles the child of a space ship, an old river paddle boat, and a steam engine. I’m not sure what it is, but it gets the job done! The daydream is to go with number 4, BlackSunshine, the purple with number 33, Ddraig_Asheart, and the nocturn with number 18, kijamu!!!

The next group cheated, but they’re worth mentioning anyways: A PINK AND A WHITE STRIPE FROM SIMX55! The rules were to use only the box provided for the main structure, but considering that this duo created a scale model of an entire Terran city (I think it was Ancient Rome), which is far larger than the original box, they must have used quite a few outside resources. Despite their disqualification, it’s still awesome, and the eggies deserve their new homes; the pink is going with number 7, Bunny Maestro, and the stripe with number 47, Big Stuff!!!

Though I loved all the transformed boxes, one of my favorites was made by AN EMBER AND A SPLIT FROM LOLCHEN! It’s the TARDIS. And it’s bigger on the inside. ‘Nuff said? The ember will soon be off to number 8, Laurarockstar, and the split to number 41, LadyLuck777!!!

Another great reference was created by A RED STRIPE FROM MYLORITE! Its box resembles a little green hill with a circular door and a couple of windows. Inside, it’s a hobbit hovel! Complete with a tea room and an intricate chandelier! This stripe eggy is to live with number 29, Lolchen!!!

We’re in the home stretch, now, with TWO THUNDERS AND A WHITE STRIPE FROM CATLOVER3288! The Trojan Horse might just be an invention by a crazy old Poet back on Earth, but the Cavern Cat is a reality! It’s a decent sized figure resembling a fat house cat, for use in infiltrating enemy territory and raiding the pantry. The two thunders will eventually end up with numbers 3 and 44, Sara3502 and zoreas, while the stripe is off to number 35, thesatan666!!!

Last but certainly not least, we have A GOLDEN WYVERN AND A SUNSONG FROM OLD_DUCK! The boat that these two created not only holds water and floats, but it doesn’t quickly degrade when wet. By the looks of it, the two eggies even went to the trouble of tarring the boat’s hull, effectively making it seaworthy or, at least, lake worthy. The wyvern is sailing to number 16, ticonderoga2, while the sunsong has to walk over to number 20, dragynfox!!!

That’s all, folks! Sorry for the shortness and the lateness… I’m trying to cope with school right now.

Congratulations to all of tonight's winners!!

Stealthy your story was short, sweet and gave out all the important information....ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!

Now get some quality rest biggrin.gif

Haha nice stories, pm'd my winners! Get well soon!

PMed my winners.

Stealthy, thanks once again for the stories! Hope you are feeling better soon!

PMed my winners.

Stealthy, thanks once again for the stories! Hope you are feeling better soon!

I got my lovely eggy, Thank you! biggrin.gif