Stealthypugs

Eggy Give Away! ~Game~

Time flies, just like an out of control time-machine. Technically, out of control time-machines are more akin to time warps and fails and mess-ups, but we were trying to keep the technicalities to a minimum, at least here in the intro. However, we are about to delve into those warps and fails and mess-ups, so keep reading, because this Donator Written EGA will make you remember to NEVER PRESS THE SHINY RED BUTTON! Unless, of course, you want to have a little adventure.

First, let’s get those TARDIS stories underway!

Time Travel is sometimes a scary thing, and that was true for a poor little SWALLOWTAIL EGGY FROM THE TARDIS OF KIYYE. The small eggie had been accidentally transported to mars and had to have Kiyye and Doctor Who come get him. But there is no use trying to keep an egg in the TARDIS. That wouldn’t end well. So, the eggie was dropped off to live with his new therapist, number 2, Penguin!

If you think dinosaurs or mysterious armed astronauts can be a problem, imagine what would happen if you were happily having a picnic by a lake and suddenly strange creatures started to appear through shiny holes in time. Through this Anomaly is how a BLACK EGG FROM RAISTLIN travelled to a quiet place in Utah. Luckily for it, a weird man with a blue box happened to be passing by and rescued the poor eggy from some secret government agency. The destination in the Tardis monitor was number 29, the cave of lindsy95.

His ship had a different plan tough, so before he arrived where he wanted to go, he had to make a stop where he was needed.

Two different Anomalies had opened and a FLAMINGO EGG found itself lost in Cardiff. Knowing that Cardiff + strange things means trouble, he rushed to save the little egg to prevent it from being raised by crazy aliens. Things are rarely this easy, so first he had to save Cardiff and the Earth from some pink anthropomorphic creatures that wanted to enslave the human race. As he had landed in the Middle Ages, he had to run to his ship, because the local population was chasing him. He forgot that brightly pink coloured eggs (and aliens, and blue boxes) were not common then. Safe inside his time machine, he delivered the Black egg and found the Flamingo a good home with number 18, darkangelfallen!

Later that day, while exploring an old junkyard at 76 Totter's Lane, A PURPLE DORSAL AND A NOCTURNE EGGY FROM LAGIE'S CAVE were surprised to discover what appeared to be an old police box in amongst the rubbish. "Who would throw such a valuable item away?" they asked themselves. They tried the door but it was locked and neither could find anything resembling a key in the near vicinity. While they were searching, though, the purple dorsal was sure he could hear voices and later reported one of the words as 'Susan'. However, by the time he was telling his tale, he was far away from the junkyard, both eggs having been tumbled by the wind as the old police box disappeared with a wheezing groaning sound. The purple dorsal eggy stopped rolling outside the cave of kaagia (number 40) and the nocturne eggy stopped at the cave of Rockin' On (number 9).

Now, we all love The Doctor, but he’s not the only time traveler, or the only one with a time machine. So, for those of you who don’t know much about The Doctor or don’t particularly care for him or just want a change of scenery, here are two more stories about when time went tipsy.

One day, while routing for food near the caves of Catlover3288, a yellow dino found a time machine. It pressed a button as red as a shiny apple and was transported into the future. In the future, everything is made of cold, harsh, metals and sharp edges. The dino searched for some type of life so it could show it to it's next meal. It wandered for what seemed to be days until the dino found an ovular lump made out of metal that seemed to shimmer. Hoping it was edible, the yellow dino tried to take a chomp out of the object. Unfortunately all that ended up happening was the dino hurting it's teeth and the metallic object rolling down a cliff. It turned out to be a futuristic golden wyrven egg and it ended up going off Wolfu-san’s cliffs (all 12 of them) and landed in their seacave. The yellow dino wandered and wandered and eventually ended up by a robot named PieMaster (serial number 32) who took it to its wonderfully sharp home filled with yummy food.

A hero is a great pal to have if you love crazy exploits, but not so great a pal if you love common sense. Nowhere is this more apparent than in the friendship between a heroic MAGI EGG AND A GREEN STRIPE EGG FROM THE CAVES OF ALABASTER_DEMON! One day, the Green Stripe egg made a silly wish to go back in Drag Cave time, to the brief stretch of days when the now-elusive Frills and Bright Pinks roamed freely. The Magi egg, being an adventurous type, tossed a piece of its and the Green Stripe’s dragon powers into the Black Hole of Plot Devices in exchange for a one-use-only time machine. However, the piece of magic the Magi traded was their Timey-Wimey magic, the special kind which affects a dragon’s relationship with time itself! All dragons born with this powerful, natural spell can speed up their growth; for example, the two years it takes to grow from adolescence to adulthood might pass in only one and a half days of Dragon Time. Without Timey-Wimey magic, well… it was a boring few years for those two eggs, stuck waiting to age back to their own time without even being able to hatch. They ended up going their separate ways—the disillusioned Green Stripe to number 51, Krayken, and the silly Magi egg to number 3, Pinch of StarDust.

And that’s all, my friends! Hope you enjoyed these.

Fun fact: not a single one of those stories was written by me! Please give our wonderful donators a round of applause, because they deserve it for writing such beautiful and creative stories.

*applauds* Well done, everyone!

(Psst, Stealthy, timey-wimey is also Doctor Who... laugh.gif )

Winners have been PM'd! smile.gif

*applauds* Well done, everyone!

(Psst, Stealthy, timey-wimey is also Doctor Who... laugh.gif )

tongue.gif

I know, but I forgot about that bit. Also, it's not as DW-y as the others were! *mounts a weak defense*

Thanks alabaster_demon for the eggy biggrin.gif

Congrats to all of tonight's winners.

I loved the stories! Well done donators biggrin.gif

Yay, I won 8D! The Dinos love me, lol. Last time, I accidentally deleted my PM after reading it while mobile (Didn't want to log on to DC from my phone). Sorry about that!

I have a good name idea for this Dino smile.gif

Messaged my winners and wolfu-san has claimed their prize! ^^

Both eggys have been successfully teleported to their winners! smile.gif

Could I please be re-added to the list? It's been more than 10 days. Thank you!...

Could I please be re-added to the list? It's been more than 10 days. Thank you!...

More like 5 weeks :I