Stealthypugs

Eggy Give Away! ~Game~

I hope it's not too late, but may I be readded to the list? ;o;

OTL i fail.

Edited by Matmetchi

Spring is here! It’s about time, too, for the dragons were getting restless. They’ve been cooped up in their caves, or stuck out in frigid weather. Sure, some dragons don’t mind the cold and dread the coming warmth, but they’re a minority.

With spring comes Spring Cleaning. Because youngsters are far more energetic and lively than older dragons, much of the latter part of the population is recruiting eggies and hatchies to clean out their old junk for them. One such recruiting dragon lives across the street from me, a loner with a long line of love affairs and a massive hoard. Here’s what each youngling found in her ancient lair, and where they took it:

A SPLIT FROM ENGIYPE found a month old batch of cookies, which were still good for nibbling on despite being rather stale. It hurriedly went to share this find with its friends, over in the caves of number 42, Fire-Ice!

A BLUNA FROM AUTANA discovered a cracked crystal ball amongst piles of scrolls written in foreign runes. From the crack oozed a strange blue smoke, though the inside of the ball was perfectly clear. In order to run further tests on this, the bluna ran off to the labs of number 29, MeldaDrabek!

A MAGI FROM AUTANA must have found an invisibility cloak, because it hasn’t been seen since three days ago. Despite this, there are a few tracks which resemble those created by a rolling eggy, and they lead to the caves of number 35, Nicoleong9!

A SILVER TINSEL FROM AUTANA ran off with a shiny diamond. Judging by the roar which effectively deafened everyone in the area, this was not an item that was supposed to be taken. The tinsel is fairly good at hiding, though, so you won’t find it (unless you happen to look behind number 6, MeredithG)!

A RED FROM AUTANA dragged a strange variety of leetle tree out from a pile of sludge. Being a rather botanical eggy, the tree was planted on the outskirts of the nearest forest, and is being closely monitored by the red from the nearby home of number 11, nicknick88!

A HELLFIRE FROM SIMX55 ended up with a slightly charred gnome, and not the garden variety! The gnome stormed off, angry but grateful to have been released from the depths of the caverns, and after a short chase the hellfire randomly ended up with number 19, Dragonwing1234!

A PAIR OF ELECTRICS FROM SIMX55 carried some tesla coils out from under a pile of gold coins. Why the dragoness had said coils, and what the two eggies plan to do with such powerful, high-voltage generating machines, is a mystery. However, if you really must know, I suggest taking a peek into the caves of numbers 39 and 26, ReshiramPhyre and hannah51715!

A NIGHT GLORY HATCHIE FROM STARSEA took off with a highly advanced and intricate star chart. The stars are mapped on the inside of a portable dome, and shift with accordance to the perceived positions of the actual stars in the sky. The hatchie has been waiting for the sun to set all day, sitting in a tree on the property of number 2, Tayiadragonbite!

TWO GOLD TINSELS FROM DARKFLOWERNIGHTSHADE managed to find a pair of giant furry boots, slightly squashed but still warm and comfy. Each eggy took a book, slipped inside, and bounced away (which looked terribly ghostly, since the tinsels were completely invisible from a distance), ending up in the caves of numbers 14 and 51, Teufala and Wave!

A SILVER TINSEL FROM DARKFLOWERNIGHTSHADE took a frying pan and some chicken liver. The glow of its campfire will likely be visible tonight, as it cooks a meal near the home of number 21, cucu8873!

A BRONZE TINSEL FROM DARKFLOWERNIGHTSHADE found a piece of brilliant black fabric, which looks like it’s either made out of parts of the night sky or, more likely, from the wing membrane of a deceased nebula. Clinging to its prized trophy, the eggy scampered off to the caves of number 50, Raikielia!

A CRIMSON FLARE PYGMY FROM RIKKA_ASHEN6 ended up with a chimera repellant. How do you know it works? Well, do you see any chimeras around? Exactly. Armed with this newfangled device, the pygmy went to show it off over at the home of number 31, Phoenix Bird!

A GOLD TINSEL FROM RIKKA_ASHEN6 made off with a pirate ship, complete with a captain, scallywags, corsairs, a parrot, stormy seas, and an undead monkey. Sure, it was all inside of a decent sized glass bottle, but that just makes it all the more interesting. The bottle, closely watched by its new owner, is now sitting on a shelf in the caves of number 3, dragonwestie64!

A SUN FROM WHITE_TI_WOLF_14, an aspiring writer and illuminator, helped itself to some of the dragoness’ fancy parchment, intricately carved quill nibs, and colorful ink. She probably won’t be so happy when she finds out about this, but by that time, the eggy will be hiding with number 18, Zephyr_Drake!

A PILLOW FROM WHITE_TI_WOLF_14 didn’t take anything. It curled up in the corner and fell fast asleep, and was not awakened when it was rudely kicked from the caverns and sent flying towards the home of number 54, AppleCakes!

A MAGI FROM WHITE_TI_WOLF_14 settled for a good long book, filled with ancient scriptures and confusing puzzles. Admittedly, the pages with excessively frustrating puzzles are torn and burnt from when the previous owner simply gave up, but the eggy takes this simply as an additional challenge. It will be busy for a while, but if you simply must talk to it, the magi will be with number 52, Sarill!

A DAYDREAM FROM SILVERROSE1290 decided on an intricate glass sculpture, molded and colored by fluctuations in the heat of a bored dragon’s breath. Currently, it’s admiring the technique over with number 49, DeadlyKitteh!

A SUNSTONE FROM YAOI_MALE27 selected a random scrap of splintered blue wood. According to the nerdy little eggy, the wood radiates a kind of energy only present in things which have traveled through time. If you wish to inquire into its studies, or refer it to the nearest asylum for the mentally ill, you’ll find the sunstone in the caves of number 1, sakana!

A DARK MYST PYGMY FROM YAOI_MALE27 took a scarf and some jelly babies that were uncovered after the aforementioned sunstone left with its wood. The pygmy can now be found playing pretend on the vast grounds of number 28, Catlover3288!

A WHITE STRIPE FROM CATLOVER3288 triumphantly emerged from the lair with a vial containing a strange, viscous liquid smelling of roses and tea. Love potions are the stuff of legend, considered a myth by most and an unobtainable miracle by others. Someone should keep an eye on that stripe, especially since it’s off to meet with a current crush over in the caves of number 8, ViviannWinter!

A THUNDER FROM CATLOVER3288 found an enormous disco ball, which levitates and follows orders. It’s also a horrible singer, though, so the eggy will have to spend some time silencing the thing before it throws its first rave party. To check the thunder’s progress, I suggest you check in with number 15, Varekis!

A RED DINO FROM CATLOVER3288 spent the entirety of its shift outside, ‘mowing’ the grass, ‘pulling’ weeds, and ‘disposing of’ the bruised or slightly-rotten fruit. Replace those quoted words with ‘eating’, though, and you’ll have a more accurate description of what was going on. Satisfied with its full belly, the dino then stumbled off to take a nap over at the home of number 16, Engiype!

A GOLD TINSEL FROM CATLOVER3288 rigged a simple pulley system within the dragoness’ chambers, with weights hanging on one end of the rope and a harness on the other. It then spent the rest of the time bobbing up and down beside the walls, pulling off old wallpaper and removing the various cobwebs. Since it looked more like a dusty ghost than an eggy when it finished, the tinsel rushed next door to take a shower in the waterfalls of number 4, lucky333123!

Last but not least, A BLACK STRIPE FROM LOLCHEN was charged with chasing out the dust bunnies. This sounded like a fairly easy task, so the eggy armed itself with a broom and went after the puffy bits of dust and fluff. Of course, it didn’t expect giant, carnivorous rabbits born from dust like a phoenix born from ashes, so it abandoned the hunt prematurely due to the momentous feelings of terror that struck it upon seeing the beasts. Now, the eggy is in recovery with number 36, Tarnlia!

Well, that’s all I have for ya! Remember, if your dragons need some help with their spring cleaning, call 1-300-SLAVE today!

Congratulations to all of tonight's winners!!

A spring cleaning story, great concept idea Stealthy. You didn't write that story to help motivate me to do my spring cleaning, now did you? wink.gif

Winners PM'd!

As usual, awesome story Stealthy smile.gif

zoreas you have to bold your request to be added.

Absolutely lovely story, stealthy.

And thank you darkflowernightshade for the lovely gold tinsel. biggrin.gif

Whoa, there was a lot of donations. Nice short stories Stealthy! Messaged my winners. tongue.gif Yay I won. :3

That was awesome, Stealthy! laugh.gif Thanks so much for all the time you put into these~!

Thanks Catlover3288 for the little thunder! :D

And cute story, Stealthy! I liked the one with the little gold tinsels bouncing away invisibly in boots. x)

Received egg from darkflowernightshade, thank you very much ^^

Bahaha! I lost track of time and it has DEFINETLEY been ten days since I've won! May I pleasee be added onto the list???

CAN I BE ADDED TO THE LIST OF EGGY GIVE AWAY, PLEASE?

downey please BOLD your request to be added to the list so Stealthy can quickly see it.

If you don’t know how to bold, simply copy the stuff in the box below and change TEXT into what you want to say:

[b]TEXT[/b] 

Given, I've been inactive for around a yearish.. I think it's definitely been more than the necessary time since my last win. May I be added again?