Stealthypugs

Eggy Give Away! ~Game~

I would like to be added to the list please Edited by brairtrainer

It's been more than 10 days, may I be re-added to the list? =)

If the time before we can be added is still shortened to 6 days, may I please be re-added to the list ? Edited by Anna Selka

Hello, you silly humans! I’m Nu, Stealthy’s top Chick, fighting for equal poultry rights on every planet, here to exact my revenge. In DC we have the Festival of Eggs every year, where fancy dragon-sized eggs are hidden all over the place. Now that’s all fine and dandy, but recently I learned of a similar tradition back on Earth, especially in some place called Uh-mur-ick-a. Apparently, they hide chicken eggs over there! Live chicken eggs, but boiled and dead! The horror! Can you imagine? It’s barbaric, I tell you! So, in light of this new information, here I am, ready to hide some of the humans’ live dragon eggs, but not boiled and dead because I couldn’t find a pot large enough.

The first egg I managed to get my wings on was a PINK FROM THE CAVES OF AUTANA! It was sitting there in the sunlight looking so serene, I simply couldn’t resist the urge to snatch it up in a large brown bag and drag it into the darkness of the woods. After tying some ropes around it so it couldn’t get away, I hauled it into a field full of pink Dianthus flowers. I was certain no one would ever find it, since the eggy’s delicate, rosy shell fit in perfectly with the landscape. Of course, one of those humans just had to go for a romp through the flowers yesterday, and they just had to trip over the little pink, so it now lives over with number 10, rikka_ashen6!

The next egg I picked up on accident… sort of. I was hanging out in the local pub the other day (please don’t tell my mother), and after a few rounds this eggy got me to talk about my master plan. I’m not sure what’s wrong with its young little brain, but it insisted to be a part of it. It wanted to be hidden away, possibly forever. For this particular eggy, that was a hard wish to grant. Why? Because it was a BRIGHT AND SHINY SUNSONG EGGY FROM THE CAVERNS OF LAGIE! I couldn’t work with such a radiant shell! Nevertheless, I took the mentally inept eggy to the deepest part of the darkest forest I knew of, and forsook it at the bottom of an allegedly-bottomless pit. It was pleased, so I abandoned it, proud of my newest accomplishment. Turns out a ray of sunshine found it after all, reflecting off the eggy and sending a beam into the sky that screamed “I’M RIGHT HERE!” Consequently, a dragon rescued it and took it home to number 1, arabian sparkle!

The last eggy of interest which I hid this year was a TOP-HAT-WEARING PURPLE DINO EGGY FROM THE CAVES OF CATLOVER3288! This strange creature had someone managed to suppress its natural need to constantly eat, and thus rose in social standing until it could get anything imaginable with a tap of its cane and a snappy monocle adjustment. How could I leave such an intriguing eggy alone? Someone might even pay ransom for the classy little thing! After swiping it from a fancy ballroom party, I had the pleasure of introducing my victim to the fine art of winemaking, specifically the part where one is required to climb into a giant tub filled with grapes and stomp on them. It took a little convincing and a bottle of top-notch rum, but eventually I got the dino to comply. I believe it now resembles a solid colored purple eggy, and is rolling in the bottom of a wine barrel somewhere in a musky warehouse. As a matter of fact, I think it’s that warehouse over on Duckling Ln., the one owned by number 14, Lolchen!

Now, it turns out I wasn’t the first to try this, and when other chickens found out about my noble mission they told me stories about their most successful egg-nappings. One such story was told to me by a quaint mother hen as she knitted sweaters for her most recent clutch of youngsters. Apparently, a few years back, she took A CANOPY EGGY FROM THE CAVERNS OF EEVEE_EM and tied it on a limb of an evergreen. The eggy’s shell camouflaged it to such an extent that to this day it remains hidden. The hen refused to give me exact coordinates (I was so eager to pay “the poor little thing” a visit), but she did mention that it was probably within the territory of number 32, RainbowChris!

The last Easter Egg story I have for you today was related to me by a senile rooster wearing a kilt and carrying a keg under one wing. According to him, he once had this crazy urge to steal something vile, something that would have to live with the idea that no one would go looking for it. After developing the right amount of guts, he had snuck into an experimental hangar and taken A VAMPIRE EGGY FROM THE TEST ZONE OF KRAYKEN! The rooster had then taken this eggy to a graveyard notorious for being the birthplace of multiple undead armies and a few voodoo cults. He’d left the vampire there, chained to the ground and surrounded by a stench more rotten than its own, and never returned. As far as anyone knew, the eggy was still there, but no one really cared and no one bothered to go check. Personally, I thought his methods were an ideal example of overkill, but I also didn’t believe his story, so my opinion wasn’t all that important. If you’re a kind, brave, gullible soul, you can always go check on the forlorn vampire, sitting sadly atop the grave of a dragon once owned by a certain number 44, Dewspirit!

That’s all there is, people! Remember to always buy local, never trust the word of a cow, and stop eating poultry! This is Nu, over and out.

Well done, Stealthy! erm... Nu!

Winner has been PM'd! smile.gif

Added Thurin! Mistycloud, you're already on the list. ^^

On that note: We're going back to 10 days of waiting after winning! The 1-egg-per-donator temporary rule is still in effect, though it will probably be abolished within a week or so.