Dragon Codes V2.0

I have a few....interesting ones..

DOG GF WHO WANTS A DOG GF

ps bye lol bye (floats off on cloud)

pymyg the sad tale of a pygmy dragon that cant spell pygmy

part b where is part a???

faawn note: not actually a fawn.

ofuxk nice censor there buddy

and my favorite, bLONG. It fits, since its a valentine dragon, yknow...belonging and love, all that stuff....yeah!

New Holiday babs~ Cycle and a palindrome.

I kinda' want to try for another word code, but I don't know if I should test my luck.

@11th: Ooo I've seen Cycle go by at night. Wanted it soo bad, but was egg-locked. Grats on the catch!

@Amazon_warrior: Pity that's not a CB new christmas you mean sad.gif That would've been perfect too.

---

I'm pretty proud of NoRSE

Not so sure about isBBQ.

Too bad these are male or it would've went so well with GGpig xd.png

@Amazon_warrior: Pity that's not a CB new christmas you mean sad.gif That would've been perfect too.

---

I'm pretty proud of NoRSE

Not so sure about isBBQ.

Too bad these are male or it would've went so well with GGpig xd.png

That would have been even better, yes! xd.png Nice catch with NoRSE! biggrin.gif I got a crooN-ing one. smile.gif

Was going to name him Flippar, but the name is already taken. I'll think of something though! smile.gif

This "ew" one though... no idea what to name him. tongue.gif

Not sure if I'm going to name this one or leave it be: age4k ~ That was one old egg! xd.png

I picked up (CEENO) for her code, thinking I'd leave it that as her name, but I ended up naming her anyway. Still can't bring myself to name (PWnYA), though. xd.png

Not a word code, but this does sound like a name! Really hope he decides to be the right colour. smile.gif

ETA: Oh yeah, and this Carmine I picked up last night isn't going anywhere! xd.png

Edited by Amazon_warrior