shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

If only it was a Golden Lunar Herald then it would have been perfect!!

AAHH you're right! Well, before 3P0 had all of his coverings, the few he did have were silver if I recall.

Bred a Heartstealer with the code (KEEuu). laugh.gif

I imagine the dragon making that sound every time I see it...

Got these two Lovely Valentine 2nd Gens Yesterday:

ASAXD-I love its code because of "XD" and "ASA" is a Congruency Postulate for Triangles.

LuOpy-I love this code because it's kinda like "Loopy." xd.png

If anyone catches a baby from crooN x TRiMS - that Aegis will never be enraged, I promise. smile.gif

I've just bred and auto-abandoned This egg who apparently has only one thing on the mind '>.> Luckily, he's too young at the moment.

I also have a http://dragcave.net/lineage/JrTOe <- Junior Toe xd.png

Edited by ViperSwan

I just picked up a profoundly rude Val'09 with a perfect word code in the AP. I'd post a link, but I'm pretty sure it'd get censored. o_0

I just picked up a profoundly rude Val'09 with a perfect word code in the AP. I'd post a link, but I'm pretty sure it'd get censored. o_0

Just saw that valentine. That is one great code!

My brother got the code, Wrung, from the departures thread.

Just saw that valentine. That is one great code!

My brother got the code, Wrung, from the departures thread.

yay, Wrung, it made me smile smile.gif But it also was a pretty lineage, so double win.

yay, Wrung, it made me smile smile.gif But it also was a pretty lineage, so double win.

My brother seemed to care about the code. I think he would have taken it even if it wasn't a good lineage. Because it is, it is more valuable. My brother said he might give it to me if he gets a better dragon...