-Mariy (Perfect caps, too!)

-Chord/Cord

-Mud

-Bags

-Poke (Pokedex? Perfect caps, again~)

-Meal

-Flag (So many perfect caps.)

And most importantly...

-Prism~ (Thank you again! ;v; I was beyond elated to get him!)

I think this Frostbite wants a beer, or something.

Not sure what's up with this Spirit Ward but he's possessive about it.

I'm not really a code hunter but sometimes they just jump out at you, ya know?

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

Just noticed one of my Winter Magi seems to have stubbed his toe, his code seems to be yelling out in pain OW

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vPYRE

Possibly the most perfect code for a Christmas x Halloween G2 ever. If that Y were an I it'd be even more perfect, but then again, this way I can interpret it as both 'vampire' and 'pyre', which is awesome too.

If I'd had the cojones I would've bitten it to make it an actual vampire but the risk of failure and therefore losing the egg forever scared me too much. But now I am struck with a question. Should I name it? I usually don't name 'special code' dragons, especially CBs, but less so bred ones since the odds I will use them in a lineage where their code will matter is lower than for CBs due to the greater difficulty of finding dragons of the correct lineage -and- generation -and- with an appropriate word code. And it just sort of irks me to leave a lovely holiday G2 unnamed. I feel like it deserves a name. But... that code! Oh conundrums x.x

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3gGOD

Saw this in the AP and thought the code was cool, but I missed it. Checked the line, and it is actually a 3g. Yup, I needed this egg. Waited around a bit and sure enough it was dropped again and I grabbed it this time.

The 3rd Generation of GODS is mine now! >D

One of this year's Christmas dragons has the code "hodax" Not a word but looks like a name. It's the first even remotely interesting random code I've got.

What did my new egg say when I clicked on it? iMG0T!

(I also narrowly missed one that spelled "boom", so I would have had "boom, I'm got!" xd.png)

My new Christmases:

Sylky (Finnish for "spit/spitting")

Teho6 ("teho" is Finnish for effectiveness, power output and impression; teho-osasto stands for the ICU)

Edited by Beldarius

Pretty happy with my new Christmas Codes:

4Kudo Any material arts people here? They probably enjoy this a lot. Thankfully it's a male breed! laugh.gif

ZobBI Almost begging to be turned into a zombie! Bummer that the first "b" isn't an "m". How much will it cost TJ for it to be ZomBI?! laugh.gif I know that this pretty boy is going with her. The new zombie christmas lineage! laugh.gif

Edited by aussieJJDude