shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

I’ve always liked BLeu and he’s even the appropriate color. 

I also have neue and Jees. There might be more fun ones but I haven’t looked at my dragon’s codes in a while. Those are just my favorites 😁

So I was searching for silver sonatas with one egg slot left but aikea was too good to pass up

I don't think I've posted here yet, but I keep all my cool codes in this group. Here's my top 3 favorites (that aren't naughty) so far:

vsBAT - a bloodswap from my mom that I adore, this may be my favorite right now

Is1HP - get her a healer!

ewNun - one of my first, and she's descended from my first red

Edited by Edenello

I've got a few fun ones!

MaKo (like the shark, or the name)

HdDES (Hades)

2Zei (near miss from 2Zwei, german for two)

Edited by Liurnia

Yesterday I happened to notice it was silver Lunar time, so I went poking through my Lunar lineages to see if any of them needed a silver egg. 

I almost didn't breed this Lunar x Marrow pair, because I could have used an egg of either breed and Halloween is a ways off, but I decided to give it a go.  They gave me an egg with what may be the best code that has ever landed on my scroll!  My luck was anything but BOGUS there.  ❤️

I just accidentally, while looking for a red dorsal grabbed a name code Higon (Hi dragon) 🥺

Alright, so I just grabbed some Vampires from the AP and got (Romja) which is kind of an awesome name!

Reminds me of my little (Reja).

And then I got (ohPop) and I can't stop laughing XD

Was hovering over some eggs last week and managed to snag my best code so far, FLYNN the Skyst(rider)! Didn't even realize how well the breed name paired with the code until a few days afterwards.

I have a dragon with the code 5aL7Y aka Salty, love the goober, would probably put them up for offers if I had a teleport user but they get to stay in the den lol