shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

I've gotten a few nice ones lately that name themselves:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Leppy -- cute, and the caps are even right

http://dragcave.net/lineage/EVEU3

and my favorite

http://dragcave.net/lineage/MAryH

(cuties like these are why I can never take the 'if it has a face, it has a name' oath...)

You do know that the Name/Face Oath says that you can leave them unnamed if the code is special...?

I got a CB Sunsong with the code "FlyS1".

Should I freeze it as a s1 hatchling, sell it, or keep it and say that I don't believe in freezing because freezing is cruel?

I got a CB Sunsong with the code "FlyS1".

Should I freeze it as a s1 hatchling, sell it, or keep it and say that I don't believe in freezing because freezing is cruel?

If something is CB, it grows up no matter what. At least for me. If it's inbred, freezing isn't really cruel. Even though it isn't 'real', you're saving dragons from genetic defects (and eventual death/abandoning) by not making them breedable. laugh.gif

Oh! I forgot this was a thing. I've already posted it in the congrats thread but I think I'd like to share it here.

I caught a dSAUR!

This one's code tickled me, so I had to nab it. biggrin.gif

Oh! I forgot this was a thing. I've already posted it in the congrats thread but I think I'd like to share it here.

I caught a dSAUR!

This one's code tickled me, so I had to nab it. biggrin.gif

It would have been amazing if it had been a Dino!

I literally just joined yesterday but the first dragon I grabbed had the code "Astoi" which is what I'll be naming her/him. :P

I already checked and nobody has taken the name yet.

I literally just joined yesterday but the first dragon I grabbed had the code "Astoi" which is what I'll be naming her/him. tongue.gif

I already checked and nobody has taken the name yet.

You're confusing me.

You're saying that in one day, you got a hatchling? You can not check the names for eggs, so how did you see whether or not the name was taken? Oh, nice code.

I have summoned GOKU!!

(Code is GOKUj)

Edit: @Yunako I know right! I saw this guy being traded away in the Oddbal Trading Center place, and in a split second I offered a Cheese Egg. If there was a green Shimmerscale, it would be perfect for Shenron. Now I just need my Pink egg to gender right so it can be Chi-Chi. cool.gif

Edited by PootisLooti

I have summoned GOKU!!

(Code is GOKUj)

That really is an awesome code. For some reason, even the dragon breed seems to fit. Neotropical is perfect.

Turns out my SECOND egg has the code "RIChC". "Rich" with a C after it.

I don't get how I'm getting so lucky with these codes, to be honest.

AI 3P0

...So this one says C3P0 is an artificial intelligence...accurate description and epic Star Wars code!

AI 3P0

...So this one says C3P0 is an artificial intelligence...accurate description and epic Star Wars code!

If only it was a Golden Lunar Herald then it would have been perfect!!