shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

^I picked up that Dorsal last night while the <4d common wall was still there. I ultimately had to drop them back to make space, though. Glad someone found them.

I already shared Swiss in the AP thread, but I also found Sords earlier~ (So many perfect "S" words on my scroll, haa. ovo; )

In the non-perfect word department, I also found Trod, Roof, and Typez. :D Definitely going to keep Trod, and probably going to end up keeping Typez, but I'll have to hope I can find a match for Roof or trade them.

Edited by 11th

i don't get letters i just get numbers and like 2 letters i want a cool dragon D:

You just gotta look for them.

Uwaaa, one of the Halloweens I bred to the AP 5 minutes before the breeding window closed had a perfect word code?!

Uwaaa, one of the Halloweens I bred to the AP 5 minutes before the breeding window closed had a perfect word code?!

D: I didn't even check who bred it! If I'd realised, I'd have tried to send it back to you. Sorry! D:

Ah, no, don't worry about it! I was locked and just spam-breeding every Halloween on my scroll ^^;

i'm so annoyed. i had LEUnr but i didn't realise its code and abandoned it as it's inbred 67 times

Caught a Water with the code Dive the other day~

Also, highlight of today, a Lunar from Volcano with the code Firez. I was pretty disappointed with my catches today, but I can't stay sad for long with a nice code.

Edited by 11th