TJ09

2023-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

SQUEEEEE!!! I FINALLY got my pair of these beauties. Thanks again for the extension TJ. Couldn’t have done it without that aid. ;)

And I stayed up until 2 a.m. last night trying to get my eggs... haha, never mind. This is very, very nice indeed. 👻

On 10/31/2023 at 10:28 AM, blah said:

The new ones are this year’s Halloween dragons so they’ll only be available again in a year. If you have any space on your scroll I’d suggest trying to grab some of them. 😊

I see,thanks for the infos!

I managed to get 2 of the new eggs! 😄🎃 time for spooky glowy bois
Good luck for thoses who still don't have some!... 😅

Thanks TJ, I'm glad everyone will get a chance to get their egg limit this year. And by the way, the pumpkin carving is by far my favorite event there has been for Halloween.

my egg limits noooo i have nearly 50 dragons but only 4 slots :( hopefully i will have more slots by Christmas 

Was not online for half a day and all my eggs died due to sickness... :(

Thank god the egg drop has been extended!

Thank you for extending the drop! ❤️

Thanks a lot for extending the egg drop time, yesterday I tried until 2:30 am my time to grab some code eggs, but only managed 2, today I filled up on code eggs and released 7 eggs to the AP as a bonus 😃

Thank you, TJ!!  I came here to say "We've been TRICKED! 🎃" because the drops kept coming after we'd been told they would stop.  :D 

Guys, stop the name discourse. It’s gonna be called the Abyss/Abyssal dragon.

36 minutes ago, FuecocoBoi09 said:

Guys, stop the name discourse. It’s gonna be called the Abyss/Abyssal dragon.

I'm enjoying seeing people's theories on what it could be! There's been some fun ideas tossed around. Keep it up, folks. :D

Also, I'm so happy to see the extra day of flooding. So many folks were struggling to grab eggs yesterday. I'm glad even more will have the chance to grab them still! ❤️

I'm very grateful for the extra day. I was able to catch one with a November 1 date before the drop ended. 

I missed TJ's s1 hatchlings, but some of mine are just an hour off hatching now. Very exciting! Thanks to TJ and to the spriter for these beautiful eggs and babies.  

The Abyssal name theory sounds like a good call to me. I was watching David Attenborough's Planet Earth III - The Deep episode only a day before the release. There are some amazing creatures down at the bottom of our oceans. A dragon with that theme will be stunning.

Edited by LadyMadonna

So how long will the AP have the Halloween eggs at the top? Does that just last until all the Halloween eggs are gone, or is there a point at which they'll be mixed in normally with the others? I don't recall how that's worked for prior events.

1 minute ago, Fishkeeper said:

So how long will the AP have the Halloween eggs at the top? Does that just last until all the Halloween eggs are gone, or is there a point at which they'll be mixed in normally with the others? I don't recall how that's worked for prior events.

It will last until they are all gone.