TJ09

2023-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

57 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

Due to an issue resulting in fewer eggs being produced by the cave than in past years, the drop of this year's Halloween breed has been extended from 24 to 48 hours.

New eggs will continue to drop throughout November 1, ending November 2. The event biome is unaffected by this change and will disappear in 4 hours as originally announced.

Oh wow, that's a rarity!  A shame there was an issue (it happens, though) but glad to see it addressed!

Wow!  I just remembered to check for Halloween eggs.

In case no one has posted the description of the egg -  Soft bioluminescence shifts over the surface of this dark egg.

Edited by Cthulhu

Happy Halloween! This years egg sprites are so pretty,  another case of wishing we could freeze eggs.  😄

I’m glad we’re getting an extension, it’ll give more people a chance to get their eggs without stressing so much, thank you.

I also just caught the last Crypt I needed in the nick of time before the Halloween biome disappears so I’m very happy. Although I’m rather cross eyed now - catching eggs usually isn’t my biggest problem, it’s staring at the cave for ages and keeping myself from zoning out. 😂

15 hours ago, laevsk said:

Throwing out a guess on the name, based on the bioluminescence and the name sorting:

Aequorea Dragon.

(The Aequorea victoria is a bioluminescent jellyfish).

I hope not another Latin name. We are drowning in a sea of them (pardon the pun). 

I managed to get all six in the graveyard hours this morning! Good luck to everyone still hunting!

Looks like I'll have a chance to nab some more. I mostly gave up after getting 4 of them earlier today, figured that'd be enough, and I spent the rest of my energy trying to catch cool things in the AP.

Thank you, TJ, for your hard work and all the website managers!🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬

Happy Halloween!

3 hours ago, TJ09 said:

Due to an issue resulting in fewer eggs being produced by the cave than in past years, the drop of this year's Halloween breed has been extended from 24 to 48 hours.

New eggs will continue to drop throughout November 1, ending November 2. The event biome is unaffected by this change and will disappear in 4 hours as originally announced.

THANK YOU TJ!!

I managed to grab 2 CB M/f pairs,

figure that’s enough to start a couple lineages and if I need more I can go through the hassle of trying to catch some more next Halloween or seeing if anyone will work on a lineage with me…..

but I’m thinking too far ahead…. I don’t even know what the adults look like 😂 

the eggs kinda look similar to Ushgorn eggs to me, but the sprites are definately unique 🤔 🐉 

I thought I was just having really awful luck with snagging eggs this year. Glad to know there's extra time to grab some

I've gotten gold ribbons on all the carvings except the dragon face and the filigree one. No matter how hard I try to do them perfectly, I can't get more than like 108 😭 My perfectionism is raging.

Thank you!

Also, a heads-up. I know this happened to many people before me, but today I woke to 5 of my eggs dead of e and the remaining 3 with 6000+ views. I checked and there are lots of new eggs in the two hatchery-sites I use, so maybe I'm not the only one trolled with. If people need to stock up on eggs again, then the eggs will be in even higher need. 

Just found that they're still drop and extend. lol cool!  *Try to hunt for dream codes*   Thanks TJ!