TJ09

2023-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Oooh the hatchies (enjoy + carving + pumpkins hehe), could that be drakes? I wanted to breed Vespines to a Halloween dragon and figured we have no drakes yet. So a drake would by cool. But I think a wingless with a tail is wyvern?

Edited by Su_Halcon

2 minutes ago, Su_Halcon said:

Oooh the hatchies (enjoy + carving + pumpkins hehe), could that be drakes? I wanted to breed Vespines to a Halloween dragon and figured we have no drakes yet. So a drake would by cool. But I think a wingless with a tail is wyvern?

This seems to be a Leviathan-type dragon, so a standard breed.

2 minutes ago, Su_Halcon said:

could that be drakes?

Not a drake-sized egg anyway, so no.

This is the most difficult Halloween drop I've ever had! Been here all morning and have ONE - count it - ONE egg!  arg

Wow, I just do NOT believe this! Even at a slightly longer hourly drop I still can't nab any eggs.

Edited by Oddsoxdi

Happy Halloween everybody!! 👻☠️🎃

Lovely eggs and cute hatchies. :wub: Looking forward to see them all grown up. 

Guys, in all of our furor (pygmy), TJ dropped 10+ new pumpkins using the surface cut technique.

2 minutes ago, Sitrling said:

Is there something wrong with my watch? Why does NR still appear in DC? It's November 1st now?

It’s on DC time, witch is EST

Lovely eggs and hatchies.

I also adore the little pumpkin dragon who's carving his own pumpkin on TJ's post.  He looks like he's really enjoying himself with his little tongue stuck out on his happy face!

4 minutes ago, FuecocoBoi09 said:

It’s on DC time, witch is EST

Yes, I just found out that my watch was not broken, my brain was broken🫣.

but I grabbed another egg! Now the number of people has decreased a lot, and everyone's position is limited ☺️

Edited by Sitrling

*sighs*  Managed to grab zero halloween eggs so far.  Why in the world is it still so hard to grab an egg?

I commented a few pages back that the line about bioluminescence in the egg description was making me happy because I enjoy deep sea creatures. 

Now that I've seen the hatchies, I am absolutely vibrating out of my chair

welp, i just clicked without reading and now i am the proud owner of... a cb cavern lurker. apparently i didn't pay attention to what biome i was in. *exits in disgust with self*

How long can we get treats for? I'm trying to get previous years... and have 460+ to go. :)

Until November 8th.

I don't like the backgrounds we get with surface carving; I wish we could choose those like we can choose the punkin colour....

In all these years I have never not been able to catch Halloween eggs.  Till now.  I really hope this is not going to be an issue.  They are my favorites.

My husband hasn't even tried yet.  I have exactly one.  It's rather disappointing.

And hard to tell how I like them if I can't catch them, I just feel disgruntled.

Edited by daba555

18 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Until November 8th.

Thank you!

I dont recall a halloween this stingy in drops.

Terrific eggs and hatchies, but WOW!, MOST difficult to catch!  This is the first time I haven't been able to fill my scroll withing an hour or two.

Dying (laughing) because I'm pretty sure my brother is scroll locked and I'm empty-handed. The hatchies look like gummy worms though, so I might beg him for one (he's always on the halloween eggs, so I'm not surprised)

It's very strange to see so many people still having trouble collecting them this late in the day - usually after the initial few hours, they're just sitting there in the biomes 😧 I was going to head to bed this morning and save catching for later, but now I'm glad I didn't put it off. Good luck to everyone still hunting - hopefully the hourlies are at least a bit better, and hopefully things will get easier later tonight. 

22 minutes ago, Kiru said:

I dont recall a halloween this stingy in drops.

It seems to me to be the same as usual (not counting Black Marrow year....) - and IIRC there's always a HUGE flood at the end of the day. I can't say I've had any trouble.... And I am old and my mouse is RUBBISH - wildly inaccurate.

It's been over 12 hours at this point, and the biomes are still empty. It makes me sad, because I usually catch and drop or catch and gift on Halloween, but this year, I'm not confident I'll be able to replace the ones I've gotten.