TJ09

2023-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

The AP will be filled with Halloween eggs front and center until all the Halloween eggs/hatchlings are picked up ^^ I'm just grabbing batches of eggs and hatching them to release back into the AP right now (I'm removing them from fansites before abandoning them, of course). 

we are 17 hours away from finding out the name of the new halloweenies i am on team abyss dragon any other ideas?

Abyss/Abyssal are pretty good guesses! I like the sound of the latter, but only time will tell. ^-^ 

3 minutes ago, TehyaFaye said:

Abyss/Abyssal are pretty good guesses! I like the sound of the latter, but only time will tell. ^-^ 

it just works out

-deep ocean is called the abyssal zone

-bioluminescent things are found in deep oceans

-this thing sorts before aeons @Zonnedauw

bada bing bada boom abyssal dragon 

Edited by FuecocoBoi09

@TJ09 thank you for extending the duration of the Hallowe'en egg drop. I very much appreciated being able to relax a bit and enjoy the game. It made a lot of difference to my daughter too. She wasn't able to get any eggs at all in the first 24 hours and was very pleased to find them still dropping later.

I'm one of those calling for a full 24 hour monthly release. It gets very frenetic now there are so many more players, and by the time I can get to the cave on a Sunday the release is often almost finished.

8 hours ago, LadyMadonna said:

The Abyssal name theory sounds like a good call to me. I was watching David Attenborough's Planet Earth III - The Deep episode only a day before the release. There are some amazing creatures down at the bottom of our oceans. A dragon with that theme will be stunning.

My sister and I watched that episode together and we kept sliding down lower into the sofa, clutching our tea. 😂 It’s an amazing world down there but so scary, too. Perfect for a Halloween dragon, I’m really keeping my fingers crossed that that’s what it is. I’m so ready for TJ‘s to grow up! 

2 minutes ago, blah said:

My sister and I watched that episode together and we kept sliding down lower into the sofa, clutching our tea. 😂 It’s an amazing world down there but so scary, too. Perfect for a Halloween dragon, I’m really keeping my fingers crossed that that’s what it is. I’m so ready for TJ‘s to grow up! 

watch it just be iron lung monster or something the more I think about it deep sea stuff is quite scary I will bet a new egg on it that it will be abyssal dragon

Spoiler
Spoiler

I do have a small criticism of the Halloween egg (hopefully I'm not just repeating someone) but the cracking sequence is pretty hard to see before the hole shows up, maybe it should be made a bit more visible for next year.

it looks beautiful otherwise though.

Congratulations, Schenanigans - these are lovely !

yess, my favourite Dark Souls 3 boss is now a dragon! jokes aside, this release is super beautiful, Schen did a wonderful job with it, can't wait to attempt and fail to hoard them next year 😄 

I like the design but I agree they don’t look particularly Halloween-ish. Thank you for the release! 

I’m not impressed, truly …

My favourites are vampires and marrows ❤️

Edited by LostinEcho

They're very pretty, that's for sure! I just don't feel the vibe, like, they don't remind me about Halloween, just some generic normal dragons, that's all.

I miss times when we had pumpkins and witches, like why we can't have scary-goody dragon in black cloack and scythe? Or with bedsheet and chains, like back then when dragons had charm, you know?

Witches are still my favourites.

Hey ya'll can we maybe stop saying "ugh not very Halloween" because not every dragon has to be pumpkin related or orange or black or purple or green to be a Halloween dragon. 

One of the most terrifying parts of the world is the deepest and darkest parts of the ocean, and I think that fits in beautifully with Halloween. 

If you don't feel they're Halloween like, don't collect them.

Schen, you did a beautiful job, and I love the colors and vibrance of these guys, they bring me back to the idea of both anglerfish and oarfish, two deep sea dwellers that look terrifying otherwise

The dragons are gorgeous. well done! Thank you for your time and effort. I am sure a lot of your heart and soul goes into your work. ❤️

12 minutes ago, PokeCat said:

Hey ya'll can we maybe stop saying "ugh not very Halloween" because not every dragon has to be pumpkin related or orange or black or purple or green to be a Halloween dragon. 

One of the most terrifying parts of the world is the deepest and darkest parts of the ocean, and I think that fits in beautifully with Halloween. 

If you don't feel they're Halloween like, don't collect them.

Schen, you did a beautiful job, and I love the colors and vibrance of these guys, they bring me back to the idea of both anglerfish and oarfish, two deep sea dwellers that look terrifying otherwise

First of, at the egg stage we don't know how adults will look like, and secondly even when they don't feel like halloween, they're still rare dragons, so why shouldn't we collect them?

It's not even anything against artist, theyre very pretty made, I just think that it would be nice to Just for Once (as you can see last few years were only serious dragons) in few years connected to at least trick or treat.

Also I never knew its bad thing to show our opinion on forum. It's ok only when we are 100% satisfied?