TJ09

2023-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins

24 minutes ago, Emerald01 said:

Am I the only one who thinks it kind of weird that the more recent Halloween dragons are more rare in the biome?

I think it might be a side effect of almost everyone wanting the newer halloween dragons, most of the playerbase will gravitate towards what they missed or have less of. 

31 minutes ago, Emerald01 said:

Am I the only one who thinks it kind of weird that the more recent Halloween dragons are more rare in the biome? (Plus the Galvanic Wyvern I mentioned earlier)  I'm trying to get a couple of Crypt Dragons, since I missed last year, but the biome is just flooded with older dragons.  :(

I'm loving seeing y'all's pumpkins! I tried doing it on my phone, but that was no bueno. Doing things like that are hard on my computer but once I realized you do a line at a time, plus using the undo button, that was a big help.  I wish I had the kind of imagination ya'll have!! :) 

You can do a line at a time!?

Just now, LadyNightshade said:

I posted about him a page or two back. I was so excited to see some digimon love! Glad to get the artist to the sprite

Aw thank you! I was moving backwards through the pages, so that was the first post I saw of him- I’m glad to know there’s other Digimon fans here!

1 minute ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

You can do a line at a time!?

Yep. You can click your way around the pattern, a little at a time. :)

Finally, after seven attempts, we did it. We finally got gold on this one. Still have two more to do, but this one was a nightmare-Screenshot_20231026_213416_Chrome.jpg.534d755250601cd8a248a0f85766d4b3.jpg

Edited by PhantasmTheVoidDragon

3 hours ago, Emerald01 said:

Am I the only one who thinks it kind of weird that the more recent Halloween dragons are more rare in the biome? (Plus the Galvanic Wyvern I mentioned earlier)  I'm trying to get a couple of Crypt Dragons, since I missed last year, but the biome is just flooded with older dragons.  :(

That's pretty normal, it also tends to happen for the other 2 holidays as well.

The older a dragon is the more likely it is more players have collected their so there's less competition for them, meanwhile people are still trying to hoard newer dragons if they didn't get enough the year before.

So it's not necessarily that they're showing up more rarely, its more likely that they're being snapped up immediately by people who are ignoring the older dragons to concentrate on the newer ones.

3 hours ago, LizardMonster said:

Yep! I'm glad someone noticed my little guy :)  it seems his animation isn't working tho rip

Pumpkinmon March.gif

Oh, that's unfortunate!  He's got a cute animation you did there!

Finally got all of the new treats for this year! There's a lot of fantastic pixel art, everyone did a great job! Loved the little fluffy owl creature and the MP100 broccoli especially

Was also very exciting to see mine show up, this was my first time submitting a ToT/FoE!

Spoiler

178x35e.png.32af58bdce3458ed56ade75f6cfd32b8.png
(A set of scarlet/Kurta eyes from Hunter x Hunter)

Still have to try out the pumpkin carving too, I hope my tablet works for it!

Oh my goodness, the Hollow Knight treat is wonderful! Thank you, whomever made it!

I'll get my drawing tablet out tonight and try if I can do the more elaborate pumpkins; I'm not going to bother with those when I just have a computer mouse lol

20 hours ago, drafang62 said:

I'm attempting to gold all of the pumpkin carvings, but man, some of these are ridiculously difficult to get every detail. And of course, the scowling dragon face is the one I'm currently stuck on. My latest attempt got me 1 point off of gold despite all my meticulous efforts.

That's enough pumpkin carving today...

109 too!

Spoiler

image.png.ce12d7bd6e98d7dff26b6e9fdc8b2314.png

But I think we need 111 to get gold ribbon? My dragon got 110 and still silver : P

Spoiler

image.png.81a868bed951eb8cb701c68f9f0092a9.png

My result:

Not intend to get all gold ribbon because I like the red x silver more...

image.png.537019ee2b1530401b8ee397e242d8a4.png

Edited by D-wing

I am very confused by ribbons - I THOUGHT I had a bronze on a few of them, but then I got what is definitely a silver on two of them, with  what I thought was more points....

I have one with 116, which has what I now think is a gold; another with 111 also gold. How many medals ARE there ?

I think there are two ribbons - 111+ is blue/gold, 101?-110 is red/silver. 

Do you get anything except pride for getting all blue/gold ribbons? Because this is not easy with a trackpad. 😅

32 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I am very confused by ribbons - I THOUGHT I had a bronze on a few of them, but then I got what is definitely a silver on two of them, with  what I thought was more points....

I have one with 116, which has what I now think is a gold; another with 111 also gold. How many medals ARE there ?

2 minutes ago, sfts said:

I think there are two ribbons - 111+ is blue/gold, 101?-110 is red/silver. 

Do you get anything except pride for getting all blue/gold ribbons? Because this is not easy with a trackpad. 😅

I'm curious about the result too! Only know as least 4 different result we could get. Cute texts!

Gold (111-119/120?)

Spoiler

image.png.113b979d25cd39391dc8eeddae7c44fd.png

Silver (90?-110)

Spoiler

image.png.25beb45be8813ecc64b2c26d1a9f9633.png

I guess it's no prize? (?-?)

Spoiler

image.png.4109513dd8de9f7bd17d277c2f3e636a.png

Using the first pumpkin

Spoiler

image.png.16f3f9c91ff3557a388af163751ea22e.png

Not sure if full mark have another result or as same as gold... continue to see if any result like bronze.

Hey so it seems like I played the 2019 minigame last year but I never got a badge for it, is it not possible to get badges for the minigames if not played in the specific year they came out?

OK - now I will try to hit the 70s and see.... Thanks.

My lowest score is 73 and my highest is 118. I just have blue and red rosettes..

Also, do we only get one attempt?  It says to try and get gold but even though I've gone again and got better scores by zooming in, nothing has changed.

I don't THINK so. Anyway I just got a 78 and no bronze...

ETA just got the bat up from silver to gold.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

The blue ribbon is gold, I think. And the red is silver. At least that seems to be the colour in the middle of the ribbon.

Has anyone got a bronze?

My colours aren't changing.  I'm cutting out, saving and getting a higher score.  What am I doing wrong?

Try clearing your cache - maybe it is stuck on the first one you got ?

2 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Try clearing your cache - maybe it is stuck on the first one you got ?

Nope - still the same.