TJ09

2023-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins

Okay, pumpkin carving.  Is there a blip on the middle one just above the dragon?  I've done it  a few times now and it's not being acknowledged.  And it's as good as the rest of the rubbish I've got a blue ribbon for!

I had a lot of trouble with that particular pumpkin too. The rest were way more forgiving than that one.

I'm attempting to gold all of the pumpkin carvings, but man, some of these are ridiculously difficult to get every detail. And of course, the scowling dragon face is the one I'm currently stuck on. My latest attempt got me 1 point off of gold despite all my meticulous efforts.

Spoiler

26-10-2023-soclose.png.3bb75a58716682dbb770dca963bf70d8.png

That's enough pumpkin carving today...

if i'm on my pc, i've zoomed in an ungodly amount and started tracing that way. it's helped so much with those tiny details!

10 hours ago, Estellux said:

I did this little guy. No references or anything, I'm afraid.

Hide contents

Although you could call it a treet ;3
4lvj6f.gif

My daughter and I ADORE that one (and it's nice for me not to feel like I must be missing some reference I don't get, lol.)

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

It took me far too long to realize I had to scroll down on my phone to get to the bits I needed to make it work. All I was getting was red lines until I finally - accidentally, mind you - landed on a spot outside the lines area and the page scrolled and voilà, finally working. :rolleyes:

I'm afraid I don't get lines either, it might as well be a still image 😅 but thank you for trying to help.

once again i am asking who made this goober

Spoiler

IMG_0156.png

Edit: OMG AUTISM YIPPEE CREATURE 

IMG_0158.gif

Edited by FuecocoBoi09

On 10/25/2023 at 1:40 PM, Ripan said:

Isn't this chicken Mike...

Hide contents

11obkg9.png  ... Mike the Headless Chicken, specifically?

Sorta? I didn't know Mike was the name of the record holder, but it's a play on bot TJ's rooster in combination with the fact that chicken have a weirdly located brain. 😅

Edited by inghelene

Zooming!  I have terrible eyesight and still never thought to do that!  Just zoomed in x5 and got a red ribbon for the awkward one!

9 hours ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

I ADORED that one, thank you for making it!

I'm glad you like it!! I've started another Hollow Knight playthrough and they're just so cute

Who made this cutie? 😻

Spoiler

image.gif.b31bfd7e39572ada0291a15dcf16d6a3.gif

I found out :D

Edited by Elery.

Had anyone else come across non-Halloween eggs in the Halloween biome?  I don't have a screenshot, but it was for a Galvanic Wyvern.

"Powerful energy emanates from this egg."

5 hours ago, TehyaFaye said:

I had a lot of trouble with that particular pumpkin too. The rest were way more forgiving than that one.

I can't even get the game to work at all. 😑

12 hours ago, Birchiiey said:

Ahh I love this pokemon treat! So cute ❤️

Hide contents

11bojvd.gif

Yayy! I was scrolling through the comments here waiting to see if anyone found/mentioned mine yet! I'm so glad it made the cut! ^v^

I never would have thought to check on my zombie defense because I didn't really feel I had the time to bother playing this year. I saw others in here mention that their game from last year had continued though and was positively surprised xD

Screenshot_20231027-002743~2.png

9 hours ago, drafang62 said:

I'm attempting to gold all of the pumpkin carvings, but man, some of these are ridiculously difficult to get every detail. And of course, the scowling dragon face is the one I'm currently stuck on. My latest attempt got me 1 point off of gold despite all my meticulous efforts.

Reveal hidden contents

26-10-2023-soclose.png.3bb75a58716682dbb770dca963bf70d8.png

That's enough pumpkin carving today...

That same pumpkin kept driving me mad! I don't know what about it made it so difficult. I managed to get the dragon within 2 tries but it took me 7 tries until I was able to get that one 🫠

16 hours ago, Syiren said:

Yes, Fullmetal Alchemist. An amazing anime series. but the reference shown here is... very sad. But I'm not one to spoil.

Ah gotcha! Thank you for explaining! I've never heard of that probably because the only anime I've ever heard about is Pokemon. LOL!

Am I the only one who thinks it kind of weird that the more recent Halloween dragons are more rare in the biome? (Plus the Galvanic Wyvern I mentioned earlier)  I'm trying to get a couple of Crypt Dragons, since I missed last year, but the biome is just flooded with older dragons.  :(

I'm loving seeing y'all's pumpkins! I tried doing it on my phone, but that was no bueno. Doing things like that are hard on my computer but once I realized you do a line at a time, plus using the undo button, that was a big help.  I wish I had the kind of imagination ya'll have!! :) 

On 10/25/2023 at 3:20 AM, KageSora said:

1csbibn.png

PUMPKINMON?!

Yep! I'm glad someone noticed my little guy :)  it seems his animation isn't working tho rip

Pumpkinmon March.gif

11 minutes ago, LizardMonster said:

Yep! I'm glad someone noticed my little guy :)  it seems his animation isn't working tho rip

Pumpkinmon March.gif

I posted about him a page or two back. I was so excited to see some digimon love! Glad to get the artist to the sprite